Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wych Bearings Limited
Read Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

About Wych Bearings Limited:

Wych Bearings Limited; your one stop shop for quality bearings and power transmission products. Supplying quality bearings and engineering products from the worlds leading manufacturers.

sales@wychbearings.co.uk

Unit 1 Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Aston Road
Bromsgrove

Tell us how Wych Bearings Limited made you happy
Prompt delivery, great range of bearings.
Belts in stock and courteous staff. You need to order early to get same day dispatch. I rang at 3.42pm to be told that post had gone and thereby lost a day. Rating would have been 5 star had it not been for this issue.
A good quick service.

Very responsive and helpful. Didn't have the full quantity in stock but were able to source the rest quickly. Happy to change the delivery address of my order last minute and refund me the difference. Would use again.
good service
I got the delivery yesterday and today I put them at place, and everything works just as it should. Happy with what I got and delivery.
we're new customers so early days. Our first couple of encounters have been very good and heres to it continuing. Mick hemmings LLP
Nice and easy to purchase from, called prior to placing the order to confirm some details and their stock levels.
The person that took my call was pleasant to talk to, informative and well mannered.
Wych Bearings Limited saved me money.
Would definitely use them again.
Prompt delivery. Easy to access The bearings on your website.
All good as expected
Good customer service
Right product at a low price to resolve a problem with a wind spinner originally using shielded bearings which retained water ingress.
Oil seal is just what I wanted.
Thamks
Good service and made helpful suggestions to keep things going
One off purchase for major food store chain great service next day delivery store heating restored to working order Thanks
Great service and fast delivery
Good buying experience. Web site let me easily find what I was after, prices competitive and delivery efficient
I take these parts for sweden and it was a success. The parts came quickly and it's what i was expecting. Ufortunately the cage, house for these bearing was not on the liste, and I buy these part in germany. It's a sepcial bearing with a special house adapted to the bearing. But it's ok now, tested with go performances.
Good range of bearings in stock. Delivered items as ordered.
Good service - products as per description
Wych Bearings Limited is rated 4.93 based on 3,223 reviews