Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wych Bearings Limited

About Wych Bearings Limited: Wych Bearings Limited; your one stop shop for quality bearings and power transmission products. Supplying quality bearings and engineering products from the worlds leading manufacturers.

sales@wychbearings.co.uk

Unit 1 Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Aston Road
Bromsgrove

Tell us how Wych Bearings Limited made you happy

"Unfortunately I cannot comment as I purchased this for the company, but there have been no problems with the part so far."
"Very fast and well paked"
"Bearings ordered for my Push Iron's Bottom Bracket. Great price, and quick delivery...great service. Only time will tell on durability?."
"These bearings are good bearings but somewhat overpriced. They are filled with a thick gunky grease, but actually they broke in after just one hour of transition skating and the grease will be good at keeping out dirt and moisture. I think it will be a long time before they need cleaning. Once broken in, they are about as fast as my set of Fracture 5s, which came with spacers (and should have come with washers) and were cheaper. Bones China Reds cost about £20 but are much faster. I will next try Enuff Blacks, which seem to be the same thing but only £15-- if these turn out to be as good as Reds there will be little point in these Wych bearings. Get only if you want the low maintenance of the grease and don't need the extra speed of Bones."
"supplied what I asked for"
"Good web site, fast service."
"Very good service and help full advice."
"Item as described"
"Good range of stock friendly & helpful assistant. Only disappointment was it took 2 days to dispatch the order. Thank you"
"Prompt service - thank you."
"It's hard to write a review of bearing's that have only just been fitted and not used yet. All I can really say is that they fitted okay. Better to ask for a review after about a year.."
"Promt service good prices with an easy to navigate web site"
"The website is easy to use; the bearings are competitively priced; and I was satisfied with the speed of dispatch and delivery. Definitely add the site to my list of Favourites. Thanks"
"quick delivery and just as described, A little expensive, but fine."
"seems to be just what I needed for an aging piece of machinery/"
"great selection at a great price. though they did not carry all the types that i needed for the repair job on my motorcycle suspension, they had the majority of them. thanks"
"Wanting to replace my framebearings on my MTB i was looking for new bearings and the tools to replace them. The shops I normally buy from didn't have the tools I needed so I looked further and found Wych Bearings. They had both the bearings I wanted and the tools I needed so I ordered everything at Wych bearings. Within 3 days I received my order in the Netherlands. Great."
"The bearing supplied was to fix a salamander shower pump, all done and the owner says it quieter than when it was new. Thank you"
"Hi Good and prompt service very pleased with the items"
"What attracted me to Wych Bearings was the reasonable price of vee belts compared with some other suppliers, in this case. I found the turnaround time very good and was pleased with the product quality. Well done Wych Bearings!"
Wych Bearings Limited is rated 4.92 based on 2,324 reviews