Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wych Bearings Limited
Read Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

About Wych Bearings Limited:

Wych Bearings Limited; your one stop shop for quality bearings and power transmission products. Supplying quality bearings and engineering products from the worlds leading manufacturers.

sales@wychbearings.co.uk

Unit 1 Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Aston Road
Bromsgrove

Tell us how Wych Bearings Limited made you happy
My problem is to obtain replacement belts without huge expense, and belts that last on my water wheel.
This belt is working fine on the machine now but was slow to arrive. I can't give a fair review until I have seen how long the belt will last.
Many thanks.
Was a nice cheap place to get bushes from, but the recent 50% price increase is forcing me elsewhere.
Very quick delivery of Enduro Bearings - I have used Wych Bearings several times and they have always been prompt. Only complaint was that some of the bearing packages looked like they have been through the wars, but the bearings inside still ok.
bearings arrived fine thank you for not ending by DPD

however i called another day regarding a query about chain i am not an authority on chain pretty off hand answer so went looking and found the answer
I have ordered W17510037-R21 seal . But delivered W17510037-R23
Hello, I'm still waiting for Delivery. Is there any way to track that parcel?
Best Regards
I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. We have checked the tracking information and delivery was attempted by your local post service on 14th May and is at your local ParcelShop in Hannover. We will email you with further information.
Wych Bearings
Response by company very nice but delivery by Royal mail is very terrible. Kindly use for delivery UPS for abroad. Up to now, not deliver yet.
Works but certainly could be better. The male drift shaft needs to be 5mm longer so that it guides into the female drift when extracting bearings. Because it’s not the female drift can move making it difficult to remove the bearing. Very frustrating.

The insertion drifts won’t press extended race bearings all the way in. I had to use the female extraction drift to seat the extended race bearing all the way in. Again frustrating. So yes the tool works and I got the job done but it was with a lot of cursing and a bit of improvisation.
The ordered bearing has not arrived yet.
Order Number: IN52145
Date: 6 Jun 2018
Delivery Method: European Post Service
Hi Zoltan,
We're sorry to hear that your parcel was delayed in the post, I'm glad to have heard from you that your order has now arrived. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
Wych Bearings Limited
Sick to death of firms wanting feedback !
How time consuming, and a waste of LIFE .
If you do your jobs properly ?! then you would not need it !
And only when firms PAY me! WILL I TELL THEM the answers !
I ordered 2xMP-M10S studded male RH thread, the quality is excellent, but what let it down for me was the length of the stud, just about 20mm, it's impossible to predict the dimensions from a photo, I was expecting 30mm as a minimum.
If only your web page given more detail like thread lengths, there was no way I would have made the purchase.
However I then purchased a couple of 10mm without the stud, they worked out ok on my application.
Maybe you would like send me a prepaid envelope and I will return the 2MP-M10S, then you can provide a refund? thanks, regards, Steve.
Quick delivery and price
Hello. I order seals 13.3. When item arrive finland ? Thanks. Jarno Viinikainen
..........
The bearings were cheap - a plus. However, I'd have bought twice as many if there had been something obvious on the page saying "WARNING - SINGLE UNIT! Typical installations require two of these bearings". I had assumed, as a single bearing is totally useless, that the pack would have two inside, but of course it was a single unit. Said single unit is now in my spares box and probably will be forever as I had to install different bearings that I had a pair of. I was initially very annoyed when I opened the pack to discover only one bearing, and I'm likely to choose another vendor next time, or indeed when I need to find the other bearing to go with the one I have because of this.
I’m really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent purchase. All of our bike bearings are sold singularly, this enables customers to purchase just the items they require as not all applications require 2 of the same bearing.

We would be happy to offer you a refund for this item if you would like to send it back to us.

Wych Bearings
Very happy with company but spa belt I purchased is poor quality
If you need your bearings next day or even within a couple of days select premium delivery, that way you order may be processed the day you place the order. I ordered Friday before noon but the order was not processed until the following Monday pm though payment was taken on the Friday am. Otherwise the service was good and the bearing was exactly as ordered.
They had the items I wanted. Prices were reasonable. Delivery was quick. Items worked fine. I would use them again. Many Thanks
Products, website and dispatch are good but cost of intl delivery is MUCH too high considering my package was small and sent by snail mail. That would make me think again twice before ordering again.
A mixed review! My order was for 8 bearings but the package that arrived only contained 1 bearing.

The response to my email pointing this out was very quick and the other 7 arrived by first class post next morning. So overall not "good" but the response after my reporting of the error was "very good".

Happy to use Wych Bearings again!
Wych Bearings Limited is rated 4.93 based on 3,223 reviews