Wych Bearings Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wych Bearings Limited

About Wych Bearings Limited: Wych Bearings Limited; your one stop shop for quality bearings and power transmission products. Supplying quality bearings and engineering products from the worlds leading manufacturers.

sales@wychbearings.co.uk

Unit 1 Aston Fields Industrial Estate
Aston Road
Bromsgrove

Click Here

Tell us how Wych Bearings Limited made you happy

customer service
"Disappointed that item is described as a lock nut and the item received was not a lock nut"
I'm really sorry this item was not as expected. Our lock nuts are for use with rod end bearings to tighten against the bearing or mating part. Please feel free to return the item for a full refund.

Wych Bearings Limited
"I am still waiting my order. I need your help to know where is it :("
Hi Oscar,
I'm sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. I understand from your email to us that you entered and incomplete address. We will do our best to find out where your order is. I will be in touch by email.
Wych Bearings
"Very good bearings and promptly delivered"
"I actually never received them so I won't be able to give a feedback on the product. I can only say that I'm a bit disappointed as I thought the postage would be tracked but I never received info about shipping. Not sure there's something I can do at this point in time."
I'm really sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived. I will be in touch with you directly to get to the bottom of this. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Wych Bearings Limited
"Paid for next day delivery didn't arrive until next day"
I'm really sorry your order did not arrive in the agreed timescale. I have refunded the delivery charge. Please accept our apologies for the Inconvenience this has caused.
Wych Bearings
"This company supplied the wrong parts, and more than a week later, have still not responded to my message. They either don't care, or are too badly managed / organised to be able to deal with customers correctly, In any case it's not good enough: avoid."
I’m really sorry that no-one has contacted you about this problem. This has fallen well below our usual customer service standards.
I have arranged to send the correct items and I have also arranged a suitable refund.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Wych Bearings Limited
"Sadly my bearings have not arrived. What can I say :-("
Hi Arnold,
I’m sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order.
I can confirm that your order was despatched on the 30th March, by European post as requested. Despatch was delayed by the Easter Bank Holidays here. This delivery service can take 5-7 working days, so your parcel should be arriving any day now.
Please can you let me know if you item hasn’t arrived by Monday 11th April?
Wych Bearings Limited is rated 4.93 based on 2,891 reviews