Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

I purchased 2 Harris Tweed caps on separate occasions one as a present and subsequently one for myself . The price was very reasonable and the service was first class with. Delivery literally the next day hence my 5 star recommendation . Many thanks
Parfait, livraison en France sans aucuns problèmes!
Nice coats, wish the lining zipped out
I own two coats, one pair of trousers and three hats from Walker and hawks. I have always been impressed by their quality and customer service. I like my cloths to hold up well to manual labour as well as look good and W and H delivers.
Excellent service and great communication with staff. Really good quality clothing.
no negative remark the product matched perfectly
Very quick delivery and splendid quality.
Best customer service. Wonderful, stylish raincoats. Great prices. Highly recommend Walker and Hawkes!
Quality products, came as described in good packaging with a prompt delivery
Good product, quick delivery and good prices.
Une large gamme coordonnée , de bonne qualité à des prix très attractifs : l’élégance « so British » à la portée de toutes les bourses ! Respect des délais et du client .
Very good service and a high quality item , (tweed jacket and cap). Unfortunately i have not had the opportunity to wear it much, but it looks stylish and warm and should get good use next winter.
Excellent service and great tailoring.
Ordered a coat for wife got wrong size ( my fault) sent it back ordered right size proper spot on in all respects. Thanks very much Will be buying again.
Top flight product quality and customer service from Walker and Hawkes! I do want to make you aware of a delivery issue with DHL. From the day you shipped the item I received daily text messages asking me to click a link to waive the requirement for a signature at delivery. Given the value of the package, the fact there has been some package piracy in the neighborhood, and that, with COVID-19 there would be four people at home, I was not inclined to do so. In spite of this the DHL delivery person just left the package at my front door, did not collect a signature, and did not even ring the door bell to indicate a delivery. Fortunately, I went outside to check the postal mail and found the package at my front door. That said, no complaints whatsoever with Walker and Hawkes. Just wanted you to be aware. Perhaps, for future purchases, a choice of delivery company would be nice if possible.
Nice products, excellent prices and good delivery. Would recommend.
Where do I start, Very Concerned Jacket would be Too Small/Large all the stuff we worry about Purchasing on line, Amazing Price/Perfect Jacket everything I Really Wanted and More. I Ordered a Extra large for Sweater in the Colder Months, still looks great anytime. I Thoroughly Recommend Walker and Hawkes. Looking for a Shorter version Soon.
Absolutely fabulous hat.....fantastic value for money
Easy ordering and prompt service. Good quality product.
Fast shipping ( got my staff within 5 days from UK to NY) . Excellent quality clothing , sizing as described ( larger ) . Very good customer service .
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews