Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

elegantly sober, comfortable, faithful to the description
Item arrived on time, well packaged and as described
Package arrived in time, even abroad (Hungary). Products splendid, as expected.
Excellent products; I'll definitely be ordering more from here in the future. I wouldn't mind more pictures of each product. One hat I bought was styled slightly different from what I gathered from the pics, but it's still very nice.
Good choice of items. Easy to order. Helpful on the phone. Prompt delivery.
Product arrived fine and was what I ordered.
I received a damaged jacket, but the problem was sorted out immediately.
Good quality product and it was delivered quickly too. It was a birthday present for my husband and he loves it.
True quality country styles and natural looking materials,to suite country thinking folk.
very happy with quality and selection -
I haven't got for months any information from you since I bought your product.
Hi Thank you for your feedback Please can you contact us directly on cs@walkerandhawkes.co.uk and we will investigate your issue and ensure you have your item you have ordered Best Regards Kes Walker
Great shirt and great service
I bought a Stockman rain coat from you to walk the dog, because I thought that was what I needed, However, though the fit was good, the material is very thin & the lining is barely 3/4 (not full length) & the hood is too small and the draw not long enough. That said, the reason for me giving a " good" review is that the returns department were so helpful.
Top quality, efficient service, faor [rices.
The pants were beautiful, but I had to return them as I mustn't have read the description carefully enough--I would love to wear them to work--and they are a very niche sort of hunting trouser. Can't you sell a modified pant that could be worn in everyday wear? Best
It was very nice. They have a good selection too. Be cause I was thinking of making a few more purchases if the jacket turned out well, which it did. I will definitely buy my next jacket here.
Great value
Product was delivered in good time and appears to match description. Not yet worn
My dealings thus far with Walker and Hawkes have been excellent. Their quality, selection, pricing, and shipping are superb. I look forward to continuing this relationship.
Brilliant jacket - my daughter loves it and it keeps her warm and dry on our rambles. Will be getting one for each member of the family.
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews