Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Great value for money, sizing as described.
Very nice country's vest!
Waxed hat fantastic value for money and good quality thanks
Loved the coats! Great quality and super fast shipping!
Great product. Was afraid of the size and colour, but following the size chart, received what i wanted. Color much better than pics in the web site. Excellent materials; very happy with the jacket. I'll buy again in the future.
elegantly sober, comfortable, faithful to the description
Item arrived on time, well packaged and as described
Package arrived in time, even abroad (Hungary). Products splendid, as expected.
Excellent products; I'll definitely be ordering more from here in the future. I wouldn't mind more pictures of each product. One hat I bought was styled slightly different from what I gathered from the pics, but it's still very nice.
Good choice of items. Easy to order. Helpful on the phone. Prompt delivery.
Good quality product and it was delivered quickly too. It was a birthday present for my husband and he loves it.
True quality country styles and natural looking materials,to suite country thinking folk.
Great shirt and great service
Top quality, efficient service, faor [rices.
The pants were beautiful, but I had to return them as I mustn't have read the description carefully enough--I would love to wear them to work--and they are a very niche sort of hunting trouser. Can't you sell a modified pant that could be worn in everyday wear? Best
It was very nice. They have a good selection too. Be cause I was thinking of making a few more purchases if the jacket turned out well, which it did. I will definitely buy my next jacket here.
Great value
My dealings thus far with Walker and Hawkes have been excellent. Their quality, selection, pricing, and shipping are superb. I look forward to continuing this relationship.
Brilliant jacket - my daughter loves it and it keeps her warm and dry on our rambles. Will be getting one for each member of the family.
Love my jacket and have been wearing it here in New England, it's perfect for end of winter beginning of spring. I also (god willing) will be wearing it in October this year in Scotland. Thanks for the great jacket and take care, be well, Maureen Coulter
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews