Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Dobre, I recommend.
We have ordered jacket for 6 and 12 years old and took one size up just in case. Overall size is good but sleeves are short on the both jackets...
Excellent service, the product I ordered was a perfect fit and just what I was looking for. Just keep up the good work.
Excellent service and reliable shopping for country wear.
Especially for autumn and bad weather clothing, what's greatly appreciated.
However a little enlarging of the summer and hot weather offer would be a plus
Purchased a jacket for my daughter ,really pleased with it excellent quality and great price ,ordered wrong size so exchanged it no problem and made in UK 🇬🇧
Cap was of good quality and of unusual design with ear flaps, ideal for hill walking. Had many requests for your details by passerby walkers!
Bought a stockman coat which I felt was just a bit short as I wanted it to cover the tops of my Wellingtons when out walking the dog. W&H supplied a piece of fabric which my wife stitched on - great job, dry legs and feet!!
Bought the moto jacket in black on a whim after it was recommended to me by a reddit user. I was skeptical about the price, surely it can't be so cheap? I received the jacket very quickly, and to my surprise the jacket fit impeccably and seemed to be made of quality materials. It quickly became a favorite item of mine and I'm finding myself wearing this jacket more and more. After about 2 months of ownership, the jacket is holding up very well and has taken shape to my body quite beautifully and remains an almost daily wearing jacket. 5/5, thank you.
Both the customer service and the goods are perfect.
Lovely product.
This is the second tweed waistcoat I have from here I got another so could change colours comfortable to wear very smart and nice quality. My recent purchase I wire to Crufts this year and actually won my class with my young dog. Several people have asked where i got my waistcoats i have told them to look on your website
Toujours très bien. Qualité/Prix imbattable, Ecoute du service contact pour un échange ou retour.
Je reste fidèle à la marque.
Un peu de renouvellement de coloris de tweed serait bien... j'ai déjà plusieurs séries assorties veste, gilet, chapeau, casquette ! (quand on aime on ne compte pas !)
Merci à l'équipe WandH
Lovely item, very well received as it was a gift. Will order again, Thank you
Great value for money, sizing as described.
Very nice country's
vest!
rispondente alle mie aspettative !
The clothing is very nice.
Waxed hat fantastic value for money and good quality thanks
Loved the coats! Great quality and super fast shipping!
Great product. Was afraid of the size and colour, but following the size chart, received what i wanted.
Color much better than pics in the web site. Excellent materials; very happy with the jacket. I'll buy again in the future.
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews