The Fireplace Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Fireplace Company

sales@thefireplacecompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Fireplace Company made you happy
Excellent online service. Very personable staff. Great product. although delivery was a little late (six weeks) due to manufacturers backlog, but this was no fault of The Fireplace Company and we were regularly contacted to keep us informed of any progress. Delivery guy was very helpful, offered to help carry the product into our house. Looks great now its installed.
Thank you for your lovely review Jan, we're so glad you love your new fire :)
Fab customer service and an even better price which no one else could match
Thank you for your 5* review Stephen!
We were kept up-to-date on the delivery of our new fire at all times by India. No complaints. Fire is beautiful. Highly recommend the Fireplace Company.
Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely review! Many thanks, The Fireplace Company :)
Very professional company. Very happy with my fire. Would definitely recommend to others.
Thank you for the 5* review!
Very helpful with great communication. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your 5 star review Jimmy - enjoy your new fire!
Excellent communication,good customer service.
Thank you for the 5* review! :)
Very pleased with the service I received. My stove was delayed but I was kept informed of progress and the delivery went smoothly. I am delighted to have a stove that looks like a woodburner but without the mess.
Thank you for the review Sally, enjoy your new stove :)
Very pleased to say that my order arrived ahead of the predicted delivery date, especially as there are so many delays for orders at the moment. Also a cheaper price than other suppliers for the same model.
Thank you for your 5* review!
very pleased with my desire 7 electric stove
Thank you Stephen, glad you love your new stove!
Ordered the fire online and delivered in a couple of days. Really good service 5/5
Thank you for your 5* review Sheena :)
We absolutely love it, not able to see one before we bought it, had reservations but it's just what we wanted. Would recommend your company to anyone. Many Thanks
The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 10th May 2021
Thank you for your review David, the electric stove looks fantastic - enjoy!
The people I spoke with (email and phone) about this order have been excellent. There was a long lead in to delivery and I was told of this as soon as I placed the order. I was given the option of waiting or cancelling. All that followed was smooth and, most important for me, friendly. Delivery was excellent also.
Thank you for the lovely review Jean - enjoy your new heater!
The Fireplace Company helped me to get the perfect fireplace for our Victorian house! From the first phone call to the very quick delivery, I appreciated the help and backup offered by them. Thanks.
Thank you for the 5 star review Keith!
Arrive promptly. Beautiful Fireplace very happy with the purchase. Very well packaged and arrived safely.
Thank you for your 5 star review Harry :)
Great quick delivery and friendly service
The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Thank you for your lovely review Robert!
Great service and great fire place it’s a great centre piece on our feature wall
The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 14th April 2021 The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Oh wow Leah that looks amazing!! Thank you for your lovely review :)
We looked everywhere for our fire and The Fireplace Company gave us free delivery. They were very helpful and kept us updated from start to finish. Great service.
Thank you Preston :) Enjoy your fire!
Great fire, delivered on time
Thank you for the 5* review Kevin!
Very pleased with the fire now its fitted and looks spot on.
Website easy to navigate. Staff very friendly and helpful when I called to ask about availability of an item. Competitive pricing and prompt delivery.
Thank you for the lovely review Kellee!
The Fireplace Company is rated 4.96 based on 23 reviews