The Fireplace Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Fireplace Company
Read The Fireplace Company Reviews
Excellent service and product, would definitely recommend this company.
Lovely fire, lovely people. Had a couple of issues but The Fireplace Company dealt with them quickly & efficiently. Excellent customer service
Hi Lynn, thank you for your 5-star review :)
We love the fire, it’s not just a good fire to an eye catching and pretty hypnotic focal point, a really good buy.
Thank you for your lovely review Julie :)
Had to wait quite a few weeks for my fireplace to arrive but the delivery and everything else was spot on. Best thing I've ever bought. Recommended to anyone.
Hi Heather, thank you for your 5-star review!
Very pleased with our electric Gazco stove. Best price we found and quick delivery, the only issue we had was we didn’t get a delivery notification. Luckily I was still here to accept delivery as I was on my way out.
The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your 5-star review - your stove looks lovely in situ! Please accept my apologies about the lack of delivery notification - the delivery depot is supposed to call in advance with a delivery date for you, I'll let them know this issue occurred! Kind regards, India @ The Fireplace Co
Good company to deal with. Even though I had a bit of a wait for some parts to be delivered, I was kept informed and even offered the option of a refund. I’m glad I stuck with them, I’m delighted with the fire ordered.
Hi Gillian, thank you for your lovely review!
Very pleased with the fire. Lovely feature to my new lounge
Hi Dawn, thank you so much for your 5-star review!
We all in a fire and instantly hated it. It wasn’t the fireplace company‘s fault we just made a post choice in hindsight. We were able to arrange collection and upgraded to a different model or with no hassle and easily organised by the fireplace company. Really great service and very happy with our final choice of fire.
Hi Ben, thank you for your lovely review :)
Great price, very prompt delivery and questions raised answered very quickly, I would definitely recommend The Fireplace Company.
Hi Lee, thank you for your five-star review! :)
Due to work being done on our lounge we we waited until instillation to unbox our fireplace to which we sadly found quite a large dent in the top panel. We decided to keep the fire as this panel will be hidden out of sight but for the price paid we would never have expected this. With that being said the service and delivery were spot on and I could not fault this; just unfortunate that the product arrived in the condition it did.
Hi Callum, Thank you for your review! We really wish that you had brought the damage to our attention as we would have happily replaced it for you. If you haven't already installed it then please let us know and we will replace it for you! Kind regards, India @ The Fireplace Co
Best range I've seen. Easy to order and delivery efficient too. Would definitely use again, if I ever need the perfect fireplace for me again.
Thanks for your lovely review Ruth :)
Brilliant service and very quick delivery with excellent products supplied
The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Thank you for your 5-star review Christopher, your media wall looks ace!
Quick delivery, competitive price, good comms
Thank you for your review Steve!
Great customer service, we are very happy with the fire, thank you very much.
Thanks for your 5-star review Clare :)
Knowledgeable and helpful. Dealt efficiently with a mistake made by the courier. Excellent value for money
Thank you for your 5-star review Richard - enjoy your new fire!
Really pleased with our Neo 3FE electric fire. Great service from the fireplace company. Would definitely recommend 🙂
The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 16th April 2022 The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Thank you for your 5 -star review Laithe :)
If you’re looking for a fire then look no further - from enquiry to delivery the service was out standing. I can not recommend this company enough. After shopping around and finding other businesses mess us around with lead times etc, Thank you to James for helping us, we now have our media wall!
The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Thank you for your lovely review Gemma, your fire looks amazing!
Excellent service delivered when it said it would be. Fire looks amazing would recommend the Fireplace company to anyone
The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 15th April 2022 The Fireplace Company 5 star review on 15th April 2022
Thank you for your lovely review Gillian - your media wall is looking fab!
ITEM CAME WITHIN THE TIME GIVEN IN VERY GOOD CONDITION
Thank you for your 5-star review Eric!
We contacted The Fireplace Company to first check if a product was in stock. Staff were very helpful and did check for us before we placed our order. Order arrived quickly and we were kept up to date with delivery details. Very happy with their service and price.
Hi Helen - thank you so much for your 5-star review!
The Fireplace Company is rated 4.84 based on 133 reviews