The Fireplace Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Fireplace Company

sales@thefireplacecompany.co.uk

Tell us how The Fireplace Company made you happy
The fire I ordered is just as I imagined and just what I wanted. Customer service has been exemplary, so I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
I had looked online for a gazco E-reflex fire since last year. I found one here at a great price. I ordered immediately in the evening and found their ordering system really easy to use. Their communication during the whole process was fantastic. Fire was delivered on time and extremely well packaged. I highly recommend the Fireplace Company for anyone looking to purchase a new fire. Rh
Hi Richard, thank you so much for your lovely and detailed review! its much appreciated! Enjoy your new fire :)
Very impressive company to deal with and highly recommended. Emails were very quickly answered. Their price match guarantee was immediately honoured and delivery was very quick.
Thank you for your 5 star review! :)
Brilliant service quick delivery
Thank you for your 5* review!
Having identified the electric fire that I wanted to purchase, I found that The Fireplace Company were offering it at one of the most competitive prices that I could track down on the internet. As the other (very slightly cheaper) sellers were located much further away than The Fireplace Company (I live in the north west of England) I picked them for my purchase, and was very pleased that i) they accepted AmEx despite saying that they didn't on their website, ii) they called the next day to say that the fire would be delivered the day after, and it was. If I had one minor quibble, it would be that there was no indication that the fire was actually in stock, which would have helped me with the decision to buy from The Fireplace Company, but I got what I paid for very quickly and it’s working nicely. Cheers!
Hi Paul, thank you for your lovely review :) thank you for also letting us know about our website stating we don't accept AMEX - I have now amended the website to say we do accept it! Have a lovely week, kind regards, The Fireplace Co Team
After trying to deal with over 10 fireplace companies many of whom are local and all wanting silly money or websites that failed to work and told lies, I was about to give up and then spotted The Fireplace Company, called them up on the Saturday (not the best day) they where really helpful and called me back on the Monday, stove was delivered a few day later and I saved between £120 and £50 on the dubious sellers prices. Would recommend them to anyone.
Hi William, thank you for your lovely review!
Staff very helpful and informative. I look forward to having it fitted.
Thanks very much!!!
Thank you for your review Jevgenijs!
Great service and communication. Delivered all the way to Scotland with no issues.
Thank you for your 5* review Caroline!
India and the team could not have been more helpful!
Hi Emma, thank you for your lovely review! Enjoy your new stove :)
Excellent online service. Very personable staff. Great product. although delivery was a little late (six weeks) due to manufacturers backlog, but this was no fault of The Fireplace Company and we were regularly contacted to keep us informed of any progress. Delivery guy was very helpful, offered to help carry the product into our house. Looks great now its installed.
Thank you for your lovely review Jan, we're so glad you love your new fire :)
Fab customer service and an even better price which no one else could match
Thank you for your 5* review Stephen!
We were kept up-to-date on the delivery of our new fire at all times by India. No complaints. Fire is beautiful. Highly recommend the Fireplace Company.
Hi Michael, thank you for your lovely review! Many thanks, The Fireplace Company :)
Very professional company. Very happy with my fire. Would definitely recommend to others.
Thank you for the 5* review!
Very helpful with great communication. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your 5 star review Jimmy - enjoy your new fire!
Excellent communication,good customer service.
Thank you for the 5* review! :)
Very pleased with the service I received. My stove was delayed but I was kept informed of progress and the delivery went smoothly. I am delighted to have a stove that looks like a woodburner but without the mess.
Thank you for the review Sally, enjoy your new stove :)
Very pleased to say that my order arrived ahead of the predicted delivery date, especially as there are so many delays for orders at the moment. Also a cheaper price than other suppliers for the same model.
Thank you for your 5* review!
very pleased with my desire 7 electric stove
Thank you Stephen, glad you love your new stove!
Ordered the fire online and delivered in a couple of days. Really good service 5/5
Thank you for your 5* review Sheena :)
The Fireplace Company is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews