Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Easy to use and a great idea, fingers crossed for a win now🤞
Hey Foxy! Came across DBC recently while going through a midlife crisis and hitting the mountains in the lake district and now I'm hooked! All I need now is some new quality gear so I'm defo in it to win it! 🤞🚴‍♂️🤘
First competition, see how it goes. Good ticket prices though!
I've not entered the dream bike competition since the PayPal days. I saw the #riderdown story and thought what a great idea to give the money to charity. I was surprised with how easy it was to pay, don't really know why I thought it'd be any different. I'll be entering some of the other draws too 😃
Easy to use, clear to navigate.
Great prizes at reasonable ticket prices, whats a couple of quid for a chance at winning a top notch piece of kit.
Good choice of bikes(prizes) easy comp to enter.
Good concept to win some cracking bikes. It is the first time i have entered this month so fingers crossed for the draw.
This was all about wanting to support Casey I entered it my grandson name Eric smith he is only 2 .5 but is a mad little shredder who follows Casey and I just was so overwhelmed with how the mtb family have supported her
This website seems ok hopefully ill win a new bike as cant afford bus fare everyday to take my kids to school
5 stars, even though I haven't won yet. Great site, great prizes and good value, although I haven't won yet. I'll keep playing though. Did I say, I haven't won yet.
Also does suspension servicing top company
Pretty cool to have a little shot at winning a bike I could never really afford. Gives you a wee bit of hope and excitement!
Dream Bike Competition are doing a great job at facilitation the charity auction for the #riderdown appeal, with all proceeds going to charity. Such a worthy cause as it could happen to any of us bikers. Well done to DBC and all the organisations that donated their prizes.
First time entering, very user friendly and straight forward. Now let's hope that luck is on my side for a win...
Great competition, makes you want to play every week and keep dreaming of that new bike!
These guys make dreams come true.
I love this competition as theres loads to choose from some really nice bikes and gadgets on the weekly and theres the monthly now thats just on another level. Fair play to foxy for making this happen top chap very cheerful and always seems to be fully of energy
The competition was for a really worthwhile cause #riderdown. So was a no brainer.. great looking prizes and really easy to sign up for..
We all dream of a new super bike or upgrades to give our bike's the edge, DBC gives us that chance to win something we have to save up for. Good Job Foxy.
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,672 reviews