Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Well laid out competition, worth a punt for less than a pint of beer you can win a serious MTB and other goodies. Best of luck everyone.
Good well organised
The thrill of the chase! So much excitement I thought I was going to have a coronary!
Been playing for a while always great prizes ,and entertaining draws.
Brilliant company and competition and some great prizes up for grabs cant fault at all
A lot of choices for bikes and stuff so u can get your “dream bike” lol
I have had no luck winning yet but i still buy tickets just incase i do win a big prize they offer up in the raffle.
Fantastic site. Fantastic opportunity to obtain ones dream for MTB Keep up the fantastic work fella Trust me it’s appreciated
Helping random people to make their dreams come true. Thanks DBC! More power! Keep it up!
Awesome gives people the opportunity to win a bike they may not be able to afford.
I have never done competitions before. But when i started to look DBC was easily the best. I find it so easy to use and straightforward for anyone wanting to get started.
I think this is an excellent way to give budding cyclists a chance at there dream bike to which the may never be able to purchase at full price.
I’ve entered these drawings a few times now and I find them extremely easy to navigate. I really enjoy the variety of items you have to give away. I’ve yet to win but I’m pretty sure my time will come. Thank you for putting this together and for making the tickets affordable. Best Regards, Abram B.
I don't know what kind of review should write hire..I see good stuff really good but I never win anything on my live well only can say...keep going ,web is so easy and so many fantastic bikes hire some of them never seen before.
Always like an opportunity to win big and this site gives me that
Great competition
I just want a bike to go bike ride with my friends and I don’t have a bike
Haven’t won yet, but I have seems my name come up. And Foxy is a super nice guy
Hi Foxy good clear & precise competition with bikes to suit all riders, would be nice to see name once in a while but understand there is a lot of entries
Dream bike is an absolutely brilliant competition !! Gives you a good chance of winning a bike that's not affordable to the average person for a Fantastic ticket price. I've won nothing yet but I'll keep playing with my fingers crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Awesome!!!