Dream Bike Competition Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dream Bike Competition
Read Dream Bike Competition Reviews
What can I say? One man's mission to give the ordinary a chance to own the extraordinary for less than the price of a Big Mac. All round good guy Foxy spins the wheel weekly for weekly prizes, monthly for the dream bike and every three months (I think) for the van. Foxy is definitely in it for the right reasons and is totally trustworthy, not to mention generous. If you play just one competition like this online, play this one. The others are just pretending...
Great prizes and live draws. Lots of excitement and fun watching the live draw. Now, I wait and hopefully I will be the next lucky winner. PS: Bring back the van draw.
I've kept my dream bike alive by entering Dream Bike Competition. What would be your first ride after winning? Mine would be a ride across Britain sportive on a plush new road bike.
I’m very happy I found this. Roll on some good luck and summer.
So far no complaints- not won anything
First time try see how it goes hope I win
Loads of different options for competitions very easy to use and lots of different prizes
Excellent competition, very quick and easy to enter.
I try an play evert week..... its a brilliant way of getting a bike cheap or other items as I play for the go pro an hope bundle...... only been playing 3 months odd..... gotta be in it to win it...... I have seen my name on the wheel everytime I play......
Recently stumbled across the Dream Bike Competition and seems like a great way to live the dirt bag life on a Uni budget. Here's hopping for a new bike to go out and live my best dirt bag life! Thanks for the sick competitions y'all!
I have been watching foxy’s deals over the years and he always seems to hit the nail on the head with every set up. You really have to be init to win it... good luck folks 🍀
Brilliant site will be back for more 100%
Absolutely brilliant competition, have played for a few months now and the layout of the site and selection of prizes is second to none.
If I win I’ll give you a fabulous review.
Website didn't flounce or crash. Just hope I win now! Worked perfectly.
For my money this has to be the best bike related competition around. The range of prizes in offer is nothing short of spectacular and having been lucky enough to win a couple of the smaller competitions can say that not only in the competition legit but Foxy is a genuinely nice bloke as well!
The amount of choices for the various competitions is excellent. The prices are outstanding also. Definitely worth having a go.
Seems a good and fare way of trying to win your dream bike with plenty to choose from. I’m hoping I get lucky, time will tell and hopefully I’ll be able to update my review with a photo of me and a potential bike of my dreams. Live, love, ride a bike 🚴
Well I haven't won yet! But its my first go. Communication has been really good and definitely be entering another one 👍
Great competition. Very easy to enter and you can pick prizes to your budget.
A very easy site to use, very responsive to questions all good so far.
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,476 reviews