Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Great competition with great prizes run by a normal hard working bloke, whom for transparency I’ve never met or spoken with as we live at opposite ends of the country. I was highly sceptical before entering, scepticism surrounded the legality and fairness of the draw, nevertheless I was not alone in this front with many people showing the same view; Grant soon cleared this up by offering multiple explanations and since its early inception, the draw has advanced with modern technology. I would regularly and remain a participant in the comps, but often wondered why I wouldn’t see my name on the ‘list’ – I’ve since seen it many times, unfortunately I’ve not won (yet) but so long as I continue to enter, I know I have as good a chance as anyone else entering. In the theme of and continuing with my transparency, my simple and only criticism is the draw ‘show’ – it is becoming tiresome, as I’m sure it is for many others, logging on to view the live draw, only to see circa 5-7mins being spent running through the demonstration of who has entered; granted this is appeasing those sceptical entrants, but for me personally, I just want to log on, do the obligatory shout outs/hellos etc. and then to get on with the draw. Short sharp and drawn. Perhaps countering those needy folks wanting to see their name on a screen week in week out, the competition entrants list could be shared at the end of the ‘show’ – either show the full list of entrants as they are, or creating a unique identifier where entrants can compare the unique identifier on the competition list against their user account. I appreciate this element is driven by some contestants and not Grant so the review stands on merit with 5 stars.
Hi Foxy, although I haven’t ever seen my name on the list I do enjoy playing and hoping one day I will win! Fingers crossed. Cheers
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Love this comp. It's easy to use, multiple choices for what you want to by tickets for, and the tickets are super cheap. Which is the whole ethos of the comp. Tickets are... some are less than a pint, for 10 tickets !!.
They Advertise well without being pushy - ticket prices are good know a few people that have won I keep my fingers crossed one day it will be me !
Played numerous times but not successful as yet. Grant runs a great competition whos visible history is enough to keep me playing for that chance to win my 'dream bike
Like these competitions as it's clear which prizes are up for grabs at any one time, no confusion about which prizes your playing for.👍
Let's be honest here, it's a little gamble for great prizes. It's so mole to buy tickets and foxy is funny so what else could you want.
Great idea! Website is super easy to navigate, prizes are incredible and ticket pricing super low. Everything is very easy to understand / explained very clearly which is something that does not always happen on giveaway sites. Genuinely appreciate the effort gone into making the bikes, components and other items on offer exciting and varied. Communications are excellent and you feel really 'in the loop'. Entering these giveaways has given me something to look forward to in this depressing time when no bikes are available despite looking for the perfect new ride for nearly a year! Fingers crossed for a win sometime hey! Cheers for all the hard work Dream Bike team.
Simple to use and so many trusted recommendations, this is why I picked this one.
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Foxy has built something wonderful here, and it works. I'm one of the lucky ones and still can't quite believe it. I'm back on to try win my brother a rather special e-bike! The choice and scope of prizes is unreal! Cheers Foxy, long may it continue.
Simply the best competition site for mountain bike obsessives; always a cracking array of prizes from lights to vans. Loads of bike choice & you can even pick your own! Where else does that happen?! Keep it up DBC!
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,716 reviews