Dream Bike Competition Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dream Bike Competition
Read Dream Bike Competition Reviews
Awesome prizes to be won from a great competition!
Very simple to enter and for great prizes at an amazing price to enter.
Awesome site! Super easy to use. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my first win.
Great prizes, hope I won
What can I say, great competition, run by great guys, still to win anything but only played a handful of times, but as the saying goes, you have to be in it, to win it.
Great prizes and live draws. Lots of excitement and fun watching the live draw. Now, I wait and hopefully I will be the next lucky winner. PS: Bring back the van draw.
I've kept my dream bike alive by entering Dream Bike Competition. What would be your first ride after winning? Mine would be a ride across Britain sportive on a plush new road bike.
I’m very happy I found this. Roll on some good luck and summer.
So far no complaints- not won anything
First time try see how it goes hope I win
Loads of different options for competitions very easy to use and lots of different prizes
Excellent competition, very quick and easy to enter.
I try an play evert week..... its a brilliant way of getting a bike cheap or other items as I play for the go pro an hope bundle...... only been playing 3 months odd..... gotta be in it to win it...... I have seen my name on the wheel everytime I play......
Recently stumbled across the Dream Bike Competition and seems like a great way to live the dirt bag life on a Uni budget. Here's hopping for a new bike to go out and live my best dirt bag life! Thanks for the sick competitions y'all!
I have been watching foxy’s deals over the years and he always seems to hit the nail on the head with every set up. You really have to be init to win it... good luck folks 🍀
Brilliant site will be back for more 100%
Absolutely brilliant competition, have played for a few months now and the layout of the site and selection of prizes is second to none.
If I win I’ll give you a fabulous review.
Website didn't flounce or crash. Just hope I win now! Worked perfectly.
For my money this has to be the best bike related competition around. The range of prizes in offer is nothing short of spectacular and having been lucky enough to win a couple of the smaller competitions can say that not only in the competition legit but Foxy is a genuinely nice bloke as well!
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,481 reviews