Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Well laid out competition, worth a punt for less than a pint of beer you can win a serious MTB and other goodies. Best of luck everyone.
Good well organised
Smooth payment.. Easy website Just need to win lol
The thrill of the chase! So much excitement I thought I was going to have a coronary!
Been playing for a while always great prizes ,and entertaining draws.
Brilliant company and competition and some great prizes up for grabs cant fault at all
A lot of choices for bikes and stuff so u can get your “dream bike” lol
Fun and addictive way to raffle bikes. Has a strong sense of community surrounding it.
I have had no luck winning yet but i still buy tickets just incase i do win a big prize they offer up in the raffle.
Fantastic site. Fantastic opportunity to obtain ones dream for MTB Keep up the fantastic work fella Trust me it’s appreciated
Helping random people to make their dreams come true. Thanks DBC! More power! Keep it up!
Awesome gives people the opportunity to win a bike they may not be able to afford.
Good concept as it's giving us the opportunity to win something we could never afford. Plus I actually know 2 people that have scooped a prize. Don't really like how you only give away 1 proper prize a week when you can enter about 50 different competitions . But , I will keep playing , one fingers crossed I'll win something!
great concept easy to join and select your dreams, would be 5 * if I win :)
First time user of the competition, the system seems very user friendly and easy to navigate. Fingers crossed now it pulls through and delivers the goods! In a place mentally where this is something I really need to help soothe the soul! Thanks for the opportunity to get that!
I have never done competitions before. But when i started to look DBC was easily the best. I find it so easy to use and straightforward for anyone wanting to get started.
DBC is one of the very few honest and legitimate pages for genuine competitions.. especially ones you have a good chance of winning and see and hear the winners live, which is much more reassuring. If you're into winning, favouring your odds and a vast and selective set of tickets, this is the site for you. I have have 4 stars as the 5th I will give once my luck has me win a prize!! :)
I think this is an excellent way to give budding cyclists a chance at there dream bike to which the may never be able to purchase at full price.
I’ve entered these drawings a few times now and I find them extremely easy to navigate. I really enjoy the variety of items you have to give away. I’ve yet to win but I’m pretty sure my time will come. Thank you for putting this together and for making the tickets affordable. Best Regards, Abram B.
I don't know what kind of review should write hire..I see good stuff really good but I never win anything on my live well only can say...keep going ,web is so easy and so many fantastic bikes hire some of them never seen before.
Always like an opportunity to win big and this site gives me that
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,716 reviews