Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 12th March 2021
Jarrad Burley
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Edgars Liepa
Excelentes produtos e forma de tentarmos ganhar a bike dos nossos sonhos, espero ganhar a minha 😉
Awesome competition previously won £1500 Hope gear, and still playing. Great prices from 15p what’s not to like
Great competition and great prizes hopefully one day I will be successful and foxy is great and answers any questions
Loads of different great bikes to choose from. And at less than a price of a coffee too
Dream Bike competition is simply awesome.! It is very well organised and draw day is always fun to watch. The founder - CEO Grant is fantastic and with amazing service level including when a participant has a question.
Excellent competition
I think it’s a brilliant idea with the chance to win incredible prizes for literally a few quid! I’ll be entering a few more competitions over the next few weeks! Fingers crossed!!
Never tried one in my life but fort i would give it ago you have got to be init to win it !!
Easy to use and would use again
Great competition. I won £2k in cash , from a 99p ticket. Maybe not a lot to some, but life changing at the time, and let me buy a new bike after having to sell old ones.. yes it’s real, no, I’m not from south of England, or friends with grant, odds are great compared to many othee comps, and starting from 20p a ticket, what’s not to like ... (ps , you don’t win a van if you win on a 20p weekly ticket )
You've gotta be in it to win it, and that's exactly what I did. A very nice Hope jacket, very nice and keeps me dry even makes me look good (until I get on my bike).
I enter every week/Month, just don't tell my wife.
Great prizes, sensible odds at a good entry price and a well built easy to use site. What more can I say.
Great idea and competition. There are always frequent competitions with reasonable raffle ticket prices.
Great competition to be in hopefully one day I'll will as there are some great prizes
Fantastic compition. Good variety of prizes to choose from ! Weekly and monthly competitions Fantastic!
What can I say? One man's mission to give the ordinary a chance to own the extraordinary for less than the price of a Big Mac. All round good guy Foxy spins the wheel weekly for weekly prizes, monthly for the dream bike and every three months (I think) for the van. Foxy is definitely in it for the right reasons and is totally trustworthy, not to mention generous. If you play just one competition like this online, play this one. The others are just pretending...
This is my first time playing the competition, I think the prizes are epic and have my fingers crossed.
Give you 5 stars if I win 😜
Good selection of prizes and cheaply priced tickets.
Easy to use now just hopping am winner at some point thanks
It's a lovely idea. only just heard of the Dream Bike Competition. 😊🚲