Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Chris Haddock
Alan Lloyd
Charlie Cope
Foxy had a genius idea that has gone from strength to strength. It started small and has escalated to some prizes being life changing amounts but still affordable for most. One of the best things about the competition is as it’s got popular the cost has actually come down which shows real integrity to the guy who runs it as he could have easily sat back and counted the cash as it came in. I look forward each month to watching the draws and fingers crossed my name will come up one day. Even when it doesn’t for those 10 minutes it’s a great bit of fun.
Allways great prizes and great entry fee, only downside is I've never won lol
Only bought a couple of tickets. Seems legit but we will see if I ever win πŸ˜„
Love playing foxys dream bike competition! There are always loads of cool prizes and its so simple and easy.
Love playing along every week and checking into the livestreams, only stake I place πŸ‘ŒπŸ½ Much rather this than entering the lottery 😁
Easy to do just got my fingers crossed to win my dream bike 😁😁
Not won yet but I have high hopes stillπŸ˜‚. Awesome prizes for the price of tickets.
Website is easy to negate.... been doing the dream bike competition for the past 8 months and although I’m yet to win I’ll feel that the way the draw is done is very fair!!
Great service
Great competitions with some very nice prizes
Great idea. Ticket price is low enough to tempt. Wish me luck!
Although I’ve not yet won i enter every week in hope. This competition makes so many people happy!
Top competition! But I did win the weekly once so I am abit biased.. Foxy was dead sound with me on the phone and tried his best to sort me a bike out, but being in the times we are in even he couldn't find me one so gave me the cash instead!
Just need a win
Simple to use and so many trusted recommendations, this is why I picked this one.
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 25th January 2021
You will get a 5 when I win πŸ˜‚
Dream bikes competition is a excellent competition well organised and great prizes hopefully I will get the chance to be a winner one day
Cant recomend enough! So easy to play and the prizes are amazing
Great idea and website well designed to be used on phones, quick and easy to buy tickets, although there could be more info on the draw and general info. Possibly simplify number of different options
Excellent competition very easy to enter πŸ‘
I'm yet to win anything but I get a giddy buzz when waiting for the announcement on the draw.
Transactions are easy and I haven't had any issues so far.
Regardless of having not won yet, it's great to see people stoked when they win. Better odds than the lottery and a bit of fun. Money alternatives are a great idea and can possibly be just enough to turn someone's life around.
Keep it up Foxy!