Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Good concept as it's giving us the opportunity to win something we could never afford. Plus I actually know 2 people that have scooped a prize. Don't really like how you only give away 1 proper prize a week when you can enter about 50 different competitions . But , I will keep playing , one fingers crossed I'll win something!
I have no idea when it was drawn i watched the countdown and still have no idea what happened
Seems to be alright, I have only done it a couple of times, you don't win if you don't try, so I'm here having a go
Well this is like any other competition in the world, it’s 50/50 chance of winning, so if you want a chance to win your dream bike go ahead. Your more likely to win if you enter then if you didn’t, Hope one day I can win my dream DH bike 🤟
First competition, see how it goes. Good ticket prices though!
First time I’ve entered so don’t really know much yet but easy to enter 👍
There are to many choices. I used to do the monthly as it was worth a gamble. Now with all the weekley options and van options it to much.
I love play this competition, unfortunately I never win, but I’ll keep trying!
The only reason I've given it a 3,and not higher, is I've a query. If you buy a ticket, or tickets, every week, does your name go into the draw every week?I know you probably can't put everyone's name on the wheel, but is your name still in the draw?
Haven’t won yet but if u ain’t in it you won’t win it ;)
Entering the competition couldn't be easier. My only issue is I forget how many I enter and cannot see when my draw dates are.
I bought a lot of tickets but my name did not even appear on the wheel.
It's a lovely idea. only just heard of the Dream Bike Competition. 😊🚲
Not sure I’m gunna be the best reviewer but I do like free stuff. First time I’ve used DBC & it was a painless experience, good communication & easy to set up. Fingers crossed I win.
While I think the draw is very well done and genuinely randomised and thoroughly legitimate I don't understand how people are in the same draw having purchased different value tickets for different items. For example a person who has gone for a weekly bike prize at ~£1.35 has the same chance of being drawn as a Hope brake bundle for £0.20 (the value of the prize vs how many tickets you could buy for the same given value likely works out). So while I am sceptical I still play every few months, purely out of desperation in these pretty dire times.
I don't have much to say as it's my first time using your page but hoping to use it alot in the future
Is hard to to write a review as I have only entered 1 competition and had very little information regarding my entry
Looked too good not to have a go!
I have entered a raffle for a mountain bike and am keen to find out if I have won
I appreciate that the live drawing wasn't boring and didn't last infinitely. However I would like to have the ability to check that my name truly is in the wheel before the drawing.
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,716 reviews