Dream Bike Competition Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dream Bike Competition
Read Dream Bike Competition Reviews
The only reason I've given it a 3,and not higher, is I've a query. If you buy a ticket, or tickets, every week, does your name go into the draw every week?I know you probably can't put everyone's name on the wheel, but is your name still in the draw?
Haven’t won yet but if u ain’t in it you won’t win it ;)
Entering the competition couldn't be easier. My only issue is I forget how many I enter and cannot see when my draw dates are.
Hmm for the time being I cannot say much. When I will see my name appearing on the wheel, I will tell you more about it
It's a lovely idea. only just heard of the Dream Bike Competition. 😊🚲
Not sure I’m gunna be the best reviewer but I do like free stuff. First time I’ve used DBC & it was a painless experience, good communication & easy to set up. Fingers crossed I win.
While I think the draw is very well done and genuinely randomised and thoroughly legitimate I don't understand how people are in the same draw having purchased different value tickets for different items. For example a person who has gone for a weekly bike prize at ~£1.35 has the same chance of being drawn as a Hope brake bundle for £0.20 (the value of the prize vs how many tickets you could buy for the same given value likely works out). So while I am sceptical I still play every few months, purely out of desperation in these pretty dire times.
I don't have much to say as it's my first time using your page but hoping to use it alot in the future
Is hard to to write a review as I have only entered 1 competition and had very little information regarding my entry
Looked too good not to have a go!
I have entered a raffle for a mountain bike and am keen to find out if I have won
I appreciate that the live drawing wasn't boring and didn't last infinitely. However I would like to have the ability to check that my name truly is in the wheel before the drawing.
competitions seem fair enough, but why not publish the maximum number of tickets for each prize, so that one at least knows the odds?
I’m new to this but love the way how simple it’s and the variety of different competitions. It’s certainly some thing I’m going to be doing more of .
A ideia é interessante e se realmente seria pode ser gratificante mas têm que rever o registo das encomendas na página pessoal dos clientes porque no meu caso não funciona.
No confirmation / ticket no / etc from DBC, just an email from viva wallet
Hi Thomas, please read our FAQs as we do not issue ticket numbers, as for confirmation please double check your spam folder as this is often the case.
Good competition, great prizes ans fairly priced.. though I was a bit reluctant to enter as I couldn't easily find any where that told me how many tickets are sold for each comp, so I could see the odds. I'm sure you did this at the beginning. Have I missed something or do you not limit ticket numbers anymore?
Great idea. Ticket price is low enough to tempt. Wish me luck!
Good opportunity
This was my first batch of entries, the process is simple and easy to use. Fingers crossed I actually win something
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,468 reviews