Dream Bike Competition Reviews

Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 1st May 2021
George Ariss
Dream Bike Competition 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Alan Lloyd
Fun and transparent competition while also fantastic support should you have any questions.
Good comp and yea this is legit people. Plenty of prizes to play for weekly or monthly, myself I do prefer the fixed odds comps (the new style) and ill be playing alot more while these are happening 👌
It was a really easy way of supporting rider down, with a chance to win some good prizes as a benefit - not that that is the important thing in this case!
Great prizes, easy to play. Just need to win an e-bike now..
Easy and quick. Great👍
I really enjoy the thrill of a lottery there is actually a chance of winning! Unfortunately I'm never going to have the disposable cash to afford even a mid level full sus, this competition gives me hope. I enjoyed the weekly bike but could rarely watch as I work in bar, suppose I'm down to just 12 chances a year for some new wheels
Great competitions keep up the good work foxy 🦊
Excellent prizes just wish I could enter more often
Great competition i don't do it every time but dabble occasionally great possibility to win top stuff.
Its not a scam. I've know Foxy for a good few years now. What you have is an honest hard working passionate mountainbiker who has given you the opportunity to win some great prizes. Yet to win but as they say, you have to be in it to win it.
Very straight forward and very easy to pick how many tickets you want and what you want to pick. Payment is very easy, also feel secure with the payment due to the secure payment system used.
So it gets to the end of the month and I have a few spare quid. So, what do I do with it? Well, I bung a few pounds on the Dream Bike Comp page and set myself the chance of some big prizes for a few quid that I can afford to lose. May end up being a new bike yet! Give it a try and it might be for you too!
Good selection of prizes, very reasonable ticket costs. Never met Foxy, but seems very down to earth and genuine! All round great competition!
Love the fact u can enter and pay with card great job guys fingers crossed for the draw
A great competition, if your not in it your not winning. It’s simple and at great odds!
If you love bikes (of any kind) this is a must go to competition, its easy to enter and the odds are good give it a try you never know you might just win.
Fantastic service always enjoy playing and can’t beat it for the price
Very good trustworthy competition. Gives you a good chance of winning some seriously good bike gear and bikes. Haven't won yet but seen my name close a few times on the live draw! For the price of a cup of coffee you can't go wrong really. Fingers crossed for a win soon!
The dream bike offers some fantastic prizes, for good value but there are a few small draw backs. There is always some confusion regarding the format of the draw ans could be seen as a bit misleading, lots of different prizes but only 1 draw. Perhaps asking new members to read and agree to all T'c & C'c before participating. I have been a bit part player for a few years and have only seen my name once on the wheel during a draw. Other raffles of this type allow you to see all the entrants prior to the draw. Over all its a good value competition that I will continue to participate in
Good easy to navigate website. Great prizes and cheap tickets. Good customer interaction also.
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,716 reviews