Dream Bike Competition Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dream Bike Competition
Read Dream Bike Competition Reviews
Very easy site to navigate to decide what tickets you want, very quick and straightforward payment methods every step straight forward just waiting to win a prize now
Quick and easy to use. Fun game with lots of different prizes and tickets aren't too expensive.
Great competition with amazing prizes😃
I used to wonder if this was another on-line fix where no one actually ‘won’........until my mate won a £6k bike!!! Now I play every week and love watching Foxy’s live streams.
Haven't win anything yet, but I'm not loosing faith.
Although I have never won, I have seen my name on the board a few times. I have never doubted the integrity of the competition and rate Foxy and his saucy banter. Always a thrilling night watching the draw. Facebook group is pretty entertaining sometimes as well. 10/10.
The dream bike competition is a great competition because you can enter to win specific prizes, it’s not just one prize your playing for, there’s always a great variety of prizes ranging from bike components to vans.
My partner told me about the dream bike competition and said how great it was. After finding the site I was amazed at all the awesome prizes that could be won and how easy it was to buy a ticket. 5 Stars from us!
Reasonably priced, clear & straight forward rules of play & how you win, so all good👍 I mostly have a ticket or 2 on the van comps, also odd one on a bike ... Still no winners as yet, but happy to continue to put a few quid on, ya never know 😊
Great prizes, reasonable prices and super easy
Not one but might win and let’s face it the bikes are quality so who knows one day Rodney
Just keep on doing what you are doing. It’s great 🤘🤘
Nice and simple website without faff!!
Very clear and easy to take part.
Great competition, great prizes! As a previous winner I just keep being tempted into playing for more, although I've probably had all the luck I'm going to get I still can't help buying tickets 😂
The competitions that foxy runs are really relatable to the mtb scene and foxy himself is a lovely bloke! I have previously won and can only say good things about foxy and how easy he was to deal with in collecting my prize! Keep up the good work
Dream bike competition is a fab competition. I like the way new bikes get added to enhance the choice of some cracking bike's. Or you can just choose the 7k option. The weekly has some cracking prizes as well. Keep up the good work foxy.
Great comp from a genuine guy. Got to be in it to win it 🤙
£7k bike for £2.49?? Yes bloody please!
Had fun playing the DBC Van Combo competition. Foxy seems a great guy, his enthusiasm for the DBC and competitions is great to see and makes it fun to take part. Will be sad to see the van competition go, but will continue to have a go on the bikes.
Dream Bike Competition is rated 4.83 based on 1,480 reviews