NOTCH® Reviews

NOTCH® 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Margaret Nicholson
NOTCH® 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Victoria Sceviour
Excellent quality and service.
Two nice Notches bought to go on my new tail. Brilliant service. Many thanks.
Here it is !!! The bracelet I wanted( special edition) in my starter pack suits perfectly ; the knotches are beautiful. Just couldn't wait finishing the Great Ocean Road challenge before wearing them together... the beginning of à series that will keep me motivated to walk ....and proud to achieve 😉
Absolutely happy with my Notch medical bracelet! Quick service and can’t wait to start adding to my bracelet thank you
Excellent service, delivery, and product. No complaints. The magnet holds very well too and hasn’t shifted once.
Beautiful bracelet and 3 notches to start my collection.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 27th August 2021
I bought a NOTCH to use as a medic alert for my condition. I am very impressed with it's simple design and solid build. The 'charms' themselves are clear and concise and available in most colour combinations, and the bracelet can be ordered in certain sizes. I will be ordering more 'notches' to signify my likes and achievements in the near future
I was delighted with my Notch medical alert bracelet and the seven charms. It suited my needs greatly, being able to display all of my medical conditions. Very stylish too.
My son loves wearing bracelets and it gave me pleasure getting him one I could personalise for him. Also I have medical issues which mean I have to wear a medi alert 🚨 and it is a new way of wearing one
Always been pleased with every Notch purchased, quick turnaround and top quality 😄
My 8 year old daughter is delighted with her new bracelet! She has recently been diagnosed with Narcolepsy and wanted a medical ID bracelet to reflect this. This bracelet is much more 'grown up' than the alternative rubber ones on offer for children. Delivery was very quick and the quality of the bracelet is excellent - very robust with a strong magnetic clasp, so I feel confident she won't easily lose it when out and about.
I love this product. I’ve ordered for my son who is in the Roy Navy with his first ship and first major deployment. Great quality
Love them, great idea to remind me of my achievements
Very Definitely Notch-worthy! This was my first Half-Marathon and I wanted to mark it in a very special way💕. I love my choice of colour combination- my favourite colour is purple. Such a strong and stylish magnetic clasp. It’s a real talking point. Very proud of my own achievement and very grateful for this reminder of such a wonderful day. Looking forward to adding another Notch soon! My wrist is quite petite. I ordered Small. It’s lovely.
NOTCH® 5 star review on 21st August 2021 NOTCH® 5 star review on 21st August 2021
A great transaction,it was really easy to choose order and delivery was in a reasonable timescale
Very fast delivery service and great products. Both my husband and I have Notch bracelets with notches for all the races we've run and long distance trails we've walked. Notches and bracelets are great quality and are showing no wear given that they're worn most days. We got our clasps engraved with 'Our Challenges' and that is also showing no signs of wear. Very happy :-D
Cannot get enough of Notch. Customer service is exceptional, delivery brilliant. The only challenge I have is limiting myself to not celebrating absolutely everything!! Got out of bed NOTCH. Ate breakfast NOTCH….
NOTCH® 5 star review on 21st August 2021
I'm really pleased with my Notches. I was able to order colours, dates and runs of my choice and cover all my runs from 2017 :)
I love the bracelet, I just wish there had been a size chart as mine is way too big. The quality is beautiful though.
Perfect and stylist.