Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

12C Armstrong Court, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Ashington

Just bought four ruff wear front harnesses for our border terriers. Absolutely delighted with them. We have used K9 in the past but these are much better and dogs have stopped pulling. Mountain dog service was brilliant, fast delivery and a great price 😀
Great selection of quality gear. Rare to find a retailer that adds so much value through their "curation" of their range. I now head to Mountain Dog as my starting point as they normally have the "right gear". Sometimes you can find cheaper elsewhere but their service when I DID have a problem is good so overall I'm happy to pay a little more for the ease of selection and confidence thereafter.
I paid just a little extra for next day delivery, well worth it. Ordered another harness for one of my other dogs the following day. Lovely harnesses, would definitely use mountain dog again.
An easy website to navigate, with an excellent range of products on offer. Excellent service to, the rucksack arrived on time and beautifully wrapped. Highly recommend this company.
Prompt postage on ruffwear harness no problems
I love buying from you guys! Great products to choose from, amazing customer service and a decent delivery service makes it pleasurable to buy from you.
Great products, easy purchase, fast delivery...look here first!
Thanks so much Stephen!
Helps keep my pups paws healthy
Absolutely, I hope it does for many walks to come.
Use this style of harness on my greyhound, Mountain Dog had it in the size and colour I wanted and at a good price. Time between order and receiving was very good, would consider returning for a replacement
Thanks for your feedback John!
Fast delivery and very prompt response when we had a query on our order. Great range of brands and quality products too from what we’ve seen so far. Pleased to have found this company and would recommend!
Thanks Katie for the great feedback!
I absolutely love the Ruffwear Web Master Harness I bought for my young German Shorthaired Pointer. It fits her so well and she cannot escape this one, however much wriggling she does! Much safer and seems a well made harness for adventures. Very good, quick service after ordering so I got it just in time for our trip away, thank you Mountain Dog!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Thanks Rosie, she looks fab!
Used our Kurgo - Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Tether for the first time today and very happy with it. Enough slack to allow our dog to move comfortably on the seat but still short enough to secure her via the harness she’s attached to. Peace of mind when travelling and would definitely recommend. Excellent service as always from Mountain Dog.
Super quick delivery at an excellent price. Ordered the Ruffwear dog harness here because it was cheaper than Amazon :)
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Great customer service, quick delivery. Efficient.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Had this for about 3 weeks now. Fits my dog very well, with lots of growing room. Easy to get on and off, nice material and colouring. Soft yet sturdy. Looks to be robust too.
Great quality and range of products with massive bonus of manufatured in UK!
Good website with plenty of dog items. The product ordered arrived very quickly and literally does what it says on the tin. Very satisfied with the service provided.
Hi Alison, Thank you for this review. We are glad that you are satisfied with your purchase and the service from us here at Mountain Dog. Thank you for shopping with us.
Excellent customer service. Ordered a different cooling jacket which was not suitable, quickly exchanged for this one with no charge. Good product, but wish I had waited a week as would have paid a lot less in the sale, which would have made it much better value.
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are pleased with your purchase of the Cooling jacket. We hope your furry friend enjoys it. Thank you for shopping with us.
Order arrived quickly.
Thank you for your review. We are glad your product from us here at Mountain Dog arrived quickly. Thank you for shopping with us.
Excellent fast service.
Thank you for this positive feedback. We are glad hear that we provided you with fast service for your purchase. Thank you for shopping with us.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 2,391 reviews