Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Kim D
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Cindy C
Excellent service. Prompt delivery and very happy with purchase. Will be using this site again! Thank you.
So good we bought a second one - just to be able to match harnesses with fleeces. Our whippet is very well behaved but can be a bit of a wriggler so the Ruffwear harness is ideal for keeping her secure when on lead. Having had a previous whippet who injured her neck when on collar and lead, I can highly recommend this harness for safety and security.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 27th May 2021
GREAT SERVICE,HIGHLY RECOMENDED
nice collar and fits well
A fantastic piece of kit.
Easy to use website and swift, efficient service. The harness turned out to be unsuitable for our hound so I returned it. Again the return was very easy to do and refund given promptly. Thank you for being so understanding and I would certainly use Mountain Dog again.
Great service. Placed the order and arrived really quickly.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Very good prices, with a fast delivery Really happy
Really good harness that looks good and fits my puggy. Excellent quality
First time ordering from Mountain Dog and will definitely be returning to use them again. Really fast delivery and good quality items received. Lots of good products to choose from for your dog, highly recommend.
Reasonable pricing, quick delivery! Generally happy with the service I've received.
Super quick delivery and easy to order. We already love the new Ruffwear Flagline harness for our saluki x greyhound girl. It's so hard to get a harness that fits her properly and doesn't slide from side to side when she wiggles her long body along, but this one is the best we've found! She's white and the teal colour looks great too :)
Mountain Dog - great service and great choice. This particular harness did not suit our two collies. We ordered the Front Range again for them both.
Easy to use web site. Prompt delivery
Really good service and very competitive prices.
Great choices for the outdoor dog. Very happy with customer service who were quick to respond to my email to help me choose best product. Would 100% recommend.
I ordered a Ruffwear webmaster harness which is excellent. The advice and service that I received was very helpful, friendly and efficient.
Good, prompt service, no problems.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
excellent service. products were dispatched very promptly. will certainly use them again
I am sorry i do not provide free avertisements !
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 2,182 reviews