Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

bark@mountaindog.uk

12C Armstrong Court, North Seaton Industrial Estate, Ashington

Super easy website to navigate, quick to dispatch and receive any orders.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Very pleased with the goodies I ordered for my new puppy from your company they arrived quickly so we could start enjoying them together
Good products, great service.
It's a good little harness for a puppy. it causes no stress on the dog at all. Chest part was a bit loose to start with but she's grown into it very quickly.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th July 2021
She looks fantastic! Thanks Gary.
Custom service is second to none, products excellent quality and competitively priced
Dog towel bag. Just as described and well sized. Another bargain from mountain dog. A great place to shop for everything you could possibly need for your best friend. Courteous service, great prices, helpful staff and speedy delivery what’s not to like.
Always such efficient and prompt service
Fits our Whippet perfectly and she can’t wiggle her way out of it. I like the padding on the Web Master. The Flagline padding seemed very skimpy for a Whippet’s tender skin.
Mountain Dog are Awesome, they sell all of the cool kit for Adventure Dogs and they even have their own Border Collie. I love my new orange lead it's very snazzy, the sheep we also very impressed so I stayed away from them in case they tried to take it. Atlas the Collie aged 4.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Wonderful, efficient service & great advice we bought the boots for our older dog as his paws splayed from arthritis & vet suggested would help which they have. Since ordered another pair, & 4 for our other dog to wear on hot pavements in the heatwaves. Brilliant! highly recommend this company.
Always have what I'm looking for, no quibble returns excellent all round from previous orders
Nice harness that I use for hiking with my Doberman, its minimalistic so cool for him and soft, so comfortable. Price was very good and it came quickly so 5 stars from me
Excellent service. My Ruffwear harness was easy to order via website and arrived within a few days of ordering. I received excellent communications via email about dispatch and delivery.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th July 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Fantastic quality and fit, highly recommended.
Excellent product and awesome customer service who were very patient with me when I was sure I had tightened it all the way even though I hadn't (twice).
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Competitive price, quick delivery and well packaged.
Excellent service delivery was on time. The harness is great
Great product
Very comfortable harness for my dog and fits really well. Also found Mountain Dog staff very easy to deal with and very accommodating.
Great larger size bag with good waist strap Helps with taking dog food on walk to rain dog to return.
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 2,391 reviews