Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Kim D
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th June 2021
Cindy C
Perfect service, vast choice, quick delivery.
I‘ve ordered Pomppa dog coats from Canada and Finland and Mountain Dog had the lowest price and the quickest shipping!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th June 2021 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 7th June 2021
I've been pleased with everything I've purchased from Mountain Dog. It always arrives promptly and always does 'what it says on the tin'.
Mountain Dog is a great company.
Second time I’ve used mountain dog. Great service, excellent products.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 6th June 2021
Very impressed with their handling of my order, packing (including the attached note) and delivery was good, thanks. Our dog is more comfortable in his new harness.
Really helpful and friendly.
Very fast delivery and great product! Will defo use again !
Excellent Service, prompt and great quality 👍👍
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 5th June 2021
Excellent website, easy delivery of quality products. Hurtta harness fits our puppy perfectly with room to grow. Repeat customer here.
Prompt delivery; quality product
Great service from Mountain Dog as always
Fit superb easy to get on and off would highly recommend very good clips and strong but light
Great selection and great prices, a wonderful small company who I will 100% be using again and again.
My border collie loves these and they smell delicious.
Fabulous and efficient service that provided new harnesses in a few days at a good price. Our smaller dog was between sizes and the original harness we ordered was too big but we were able to return the harness for a full refund.
The Air Harness I bought looked really good quality, very sturdy but well padded seam, strong d-ring and beautifully presented with its own wooden clothes hanger! Not quite the right fit for my Cocker (small neck, barrel chest so neither small nor medium) but MD refunded swiftly and without issue which I was very grateful for.
Amazing service and fast delivery can’t fault it. 10/10 can’t wait to buy more stuff!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
We’ve always had great service from Mountain Dog. Speedy delivery, really good prices, and always the first port of call for all things dog kit-related!
We are so pleased that we found Mountain Dog. Having just got a new rescue spaniel, we needed a lot of new equipment and they had great quality products at really good prices. The shipping is also quick and reasonably priced. We would recommend them without hesitation.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 2nd June 2021