Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Kim D
Cindy C
Quick Delivery :)
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 12th June 2021
Brilliant service and communication. Great product too
My order came very quickly and I am happy with the purchase.
Great treats bag, well made and easy to use.
Fantastic service from start to finish, excellent price and quality goods Thank you mountain dog 🐕🐕
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th June 2021
The Mountain Dog pack is great. The quality is good and comfortable for the wearer. Our dog fits in it nicely and she loves it!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 10th June 2021
(Weekend warrior leash & collar) Lovely fitting collars, and comfortable grip handle on lead. Well made. Highly recommend
Highly recommended by our veterinary hospital. Sturdy harness that ensures the dog’s front legs are not restricted in any way. Gives control to the owner with strong grip holder. very pleased with my purchase!
Very pleased with the products I ordered and with the company itself. Highly recommended
Great website, lots of fantastic products, easy to order and quick to arrive
We bought our boy the webmaster harness and core cooler quite last minute before we headed off on holiday. Absolutely fantastic service from Mountain Dog, great advice on fitting (I would never have chosen an XS for a WCS) resulting in a well fitted harness first time. Very timely delivery and easy tracking. Products are great (and we got a really good price from Mountain Dog too). My boys name is Munro, we now call him Munro Mountain Dog. Thanks, we’ll be back to buy him more hill kit soon!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 10th June 2021
Purchased a Ruffwear Front Range harness. Original one was too large but contacted Mountain Dog and there was no issues in refunding and ordering a smaller size. Great product and great price too - would definitely recommend and will use again.
My dog loves this ball bit smaller than I thought but my labrador haven't stopped playing with it
Really good service. The product was dispatched and arrived quickly, exactly as advertised, in perfect condition and was cheaper than anywhere else.
Prompt service
Our first order from Mountain Dog arrived very fast and I couldn't be happier with their service. Their website is pretty easy to use and their communication is so friendly and approachable. The sizing guide and the options helped me order the perfect size, without any difficulty. Thank you Mountain Dog 😊🐾
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 10th June 2021
I was very impressed with the service especially living in the North East of Scotland, couldn't believe it when my order arrived in only 2 days.
I bought the Ruffwear collar, harness and lead from Mountain Dog. Great price and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend Mountain dog and Ruffwear products.
Great service, would definitely recommend them.
Great quality, definitely worth the money. My doggy had a great swim and game of fetch in the water today. Was testing it out before Paddleboarding and feel very confident in its ability to keep her afloat vid needed and still allow her to swim 😁
Mountain Dog is rated 4.94 based on 2,182 reviews