Hay Hampers Ltd Reviews

Read Hay Hampers Ltd Reviews

sales@hampers.co.uk

The Taste House, Roman Bank

Tell us how Hay Hampers Ltd made you happy
The Victoria sponge was amazing everything was lovely. My relatives enjoyed it very much. Only one point of criticism ... why only one scone? Two would be more practical. I ordered extra scones from another company in devon. Thank you.
My brother was very pleased with his present and deliverd on time. Also the lady who helped me with my order over the phone couldn't have been nicer.
Absolutely no problems, all went very well, just ordered the hamper I wanted and it was delivered exactly as they said it would be, and the hamper was lovely
I bought a hamper as a gift for my step dad. He absolutely loved it
Great customer service
Recipients were really happy with them, quick and easy to order and arrived on time
My mother was very pleased with the hamper and said it was full of her favourites. Delivery was exactly as requested. I will definitely use Hay’s again
Bought as a birthday gift and very much enjoyed by the recipient. The scones were delicious and the cake disappeared very quickly!
Good choice of products, well seemingly well received by 2 separate friends. The website is a tad slow and confused my purchase at checkout.
Extraordinarily complicated checkout process online, in urgent need of streamlining, but the goods themselves arrived on time and were well received.
Great service and fantastic products. Will certainly use hay hampers again.
Delivered as promised. Seems to be good value.
Excellent service as always
Arrived exactly on time, really enjoyed by the recipient, would certainly order from you again
Excellent vegan products, thank you!
The hamper was a gift for a family member fighting Cancer. It arrived, earlier than anticipated, in good condition. I have not seen the hamper but, family are delighted with it and plan an afternoon tea soon. May well be ordering more soon.
The quality was amazing really tasty the only disappointing thing was there was only one scone and it was for two.
Website easy to navigate, delivery as promised & recpient pleased
I'm so pleased to have discovered Hay Hampers - a good, interesting range of hampers to choose from, quality items nicely packaged, speedy delivery and free postage. I chose one of your Italian hampers to send to my daughter and family as a small treat for their having to cancel a family trip to Florence. They were delighted. I'll be happy to use you again!
Cheese Hamper - my friend loved her gift so highly recommended
Hay Hampers Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 348 reviews