Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Have ordered wine a couple of times now and it has been delivered after a few days of ordering. Great service.
Good wine at a good price and a prompt efficient service. I was very pleased.
All excellent,both wine quality and customer service.
Great service with excellent wine supplied in superb boxes.
Excellent service and products as ever. Thank yoi
Excellent service and very prompt delivery. Thank you.
Very, very reliable on every occasion.
They were one of the few stockists that carried the wine I was after, it was at a good price, particularly after discount for a dozen and the service was excellent.
Ordered wine presentation boxes, arrived next day as promised. Very efficient, thanks !
Impressed with the comms, efficiency and speed with which my shipment was replaced after becoming damaged and lost during transit. The packaging is nothing i've seen before - also impressive.! Great professionalism: we will order from this company again with complete confidence.
Great product and delivered next day, perfect packaging, what more can I say. Thanks a lot guys.
My order arrived on time and correct!
Outstanding service. Easy to order and a second to none delivery service which was delivered on time as promised. Would definitely be my first business for any future orders.
I ordered this particular wine for my Son James and wife Laura for their 10th wedding anniversary. It’s the one the had when they were courting and love it, also the wicker covered bottle.
Wanted a specific bottle of port as a present,supermarkets couldn’t help, fast delivery and packaged well
Wine delivered within 4 days no problems at all , great selection at very good prices , i wouldnt go anywhere else
Great choice of wine and 24 hour delivery. One of the best Wine Merchants in the U.K.
Excellent delivery service and well packaged. Thank you.
High quality wines backed up by good service and quick delivery
This is the first time that I have ordered wine from Fraziers and I am pleased that the website was easy to use, a good selection of wines had good prices and delivery was quick and as stated. I will be back to order more :)
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.92 based on 221 reviews