Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Really good service, good array of stock and speedy delivery
Did what it said on the label arrived promptly and with no fuss. Good range of wine to choose from.
First class service again.
Frazier's has a great and slightly different selection. Ordering is easy and, particularly with the 6 and 12 bottle discounts, offers good value. Delivery is reliable and quick and the packaging is the best I have seen.
Ordered this delightful liqueur (Massenez) for the second time. Good price and prompt delivery!
Fast delivery- well packaged- great wine
Great wines great service
Had the wine I wanted at a good price and, at the amount I wanted, free delivery. Arrived safely within a few days and was very well packaged. This was my third time and they have all been this good.
Fraziers are great and do everything as you’d expect. Parcel Farce however are like most couriers insofar as they don’t now need to put a card through the door (Covid 🙄) so don’t actually deliver to the address. They say you weren’t in so take it back to the Post Office, despite the deliveree sitting the other side of the door which they should have knocked on. Oh and not the local one a main one much further away. They then say they have no parcel until you insist they have and then it miraculously appears.
Been sent an invitation to write about a review about my recent purchase which hasn’t arrived yet!!? I have emailed the customer services at Fraziers and had zero response. All in all not a great experience and the purchase was for a significant birthday which will now be a belated present so all in all not good at all.
Paul, Apologies if you did receive our communication, we have been on the case and there was a misdelivery on Parcel Force's part. I understand that that has been resolved and the wine is now with you. Thank you for your custom,
Really good selection of wines, including the ones I was particularly interested in. The website was easy to navigate. The ordering and payment systems were straightforward. Delivery was smooth with good tracking systems.
Excellent fast delivery
Prompt no fuss delivery of our first order. Will definitely use again.
While dining out I came across a lovely wine and decided I wanted more of it. I found it on Fraziers web site, ordered it and it duly arrived perfectly packaged 36 hours later. You cannot get better service than that.
Great stock, and prompt delivery service.
Super wine, super value and very fast delivery!
I was thrilled with the bottle of Chianti, old fashioned in its basket. Thank you.
Excellent service at decent prices.
Arrived speedily Good price Very happy
Good service Kept me up to date with delivery. Wines well packaged
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.9 based on 258 reviews