Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Perfect service. We shall order from Fraziers again, and often!
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery on a vast selection of wines including an extensive range of our favourite wines from Italy.
Excellent all round , from ordering to quick delivery, thank you!
The website was easy to navigate.The wine ordered is lovely and good value.Delivery information was kept up to date, delivered when stated and well packed.
First time used, just had the wine I wanted. Good service
Great communications and dispatched quickly. Thank you.
Nice wine at a competitive price and delivered very promptly!
Good selection & very quick delivery. Can not review wines as they were bought as a gift. Will use again.
The wine I ordered was delivered the next day and vey nice it was too. Good service and a good product.
Easy to order on website. Quick delivery
Good quality product, fast delivery
Ordered 2 chianti fiasco bottles. Arrived extremely well packed and on time. Excellent range of wines and very competitive prices. Will shop here again. Thank you!
First time used Frazier's Wine Merchants. Highly efficient service with next-day delivery. Have not tried the champagne yet, but confident it will be delightful.
I recently made 6 separate orders for fine wines, totalling about *£450. These were 2 bottles each for 6 friends. Subsequently I get 6 emails asking bout the rating as a customer. 6 emails addresses to my friends but my email asking what I think of them . They were gifts for Christmas. I responded earlier that you web site Is hard to navigate. It took me more than 2 hrs. To place those 6 orders. You have great wines and a very reliable delivery service but the process around it is painful.
Ordering from Frazier wines is so easy and reliable. I recommend to all wine lovers the lace to go
Easy to order. Good prices. Quick delivery. Will use again!
Promt delivery -lovely wine.Will return in the future.Thank you.
Good service, quick efficient delivery.
Top quality wine merchants, good wines , quick deliveries
Great prices, excellent service, easy on-line ordering.
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.90 based on 119 reviews