Fatstick Boards Reviews

Tell us how Fatstick Boards made you happy
Fatstick Boards 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Mike Rogers
Cilla
Foolishly lost my main fin so ordered a replacement which was a simple process to do and arrived quickly.
Fatstick products have become addictive now….. bamboo bullet hard board, air stick, fatwrap, carbon paddles, hoodies…… the quality has been amazing with every product and can’t recommend them enough! Top quality product with great after sales / customer service…… support a great brand!!
Fatstick Boards 5 star review on 13th May 2022
Great service and great product. Love all your kit
I am new to paddle boarding so asked around for recommendations for boards and I am so glad I went with Fatstick boards. Ordering online was super easy, board was as described and arrived quickly. I had an issue with the storage bag, I contacted the Fatstick team, and they could not have been more helpful. Customer service is excellent and it makes a nice change to be able to speak with real people who clearly care about their customers. 100% would recommend Fatstick boards.
Easy to order, fast delivery and amazing quality board! Customer service was also great. would definitely recommend!
Bamboo bullet is a great board. Arrived quickly and had everything I needed. Fat stick also sorted a small problem with the delivery very very quickly. Would recommend going for it and getting one.
Fatstick Boards 5 star review on 5th May 2022 Fatstick Boards 5 star review on 5th May 2022 Fatstick Boards 5 star review on 5th May 2022
Had my board two or three years now , it’s used frequently still like new .Love it ! Totally recommend.
Very easy to order online & the item arrived within a couple of days.
Excellent quality - exactly as described. Thank you!!!
Great products but rubbish at replying to emails. I still haven't had a reply.
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your review. On this occasion we replied to you about your board valve thread in 8 days which is pretty poor to be honest. I was away on a family holiday, Sorry, Kind regards Reuben, (Fatstick founder)
Amazing speed of service, and great quality product! My 16yr old is now living in his changing robe!! Thank you
I purchased a fat stick board last year “ The pure wood model” Amazing - quality is outstanding and “a good all rounder - with performance “ These boards are well worth the money, I’ve purchased a number of accessories besides the SUP and they all get delivered quickly and in perfect condition Recommend this SUP company 100%
Fatstick Boards 5 star review on 19th April 2022
Perfect thank you!
Super easy and quick delivery.
The boards look great and are well made, even the accessories are great - the board bag really impressed me. Buying was made easy and the board turned up quickly and will packaged.
Great personal service from the team. Everything arrived the next day as they said it would. Have yet to use the SUP itself as the weather’s rubbish
Fatstick has a good website and ordering was easy. My order turned up quickly and was well packaged. I'm very pleased with my board even though I've not had chance to use it yet.
I made a mistake on my recent order and customer service were fantastic on dealing with my senior moment action promptly and replied swiftly. I am very impressed with this company
Fatstick. I can't recommend the boards, accessories and apparel enough. Don't take my word for it, find out for yourself
My carbon Pro solid SUP is a thing of great beauty! It is a dream to paddle on and I am 100 percent happy with it. Absolutely amazing customer service from Fatstick. Thank you so much. Clare
Fatstick Boards 5 star review on 4th April 2022 Fatstick Boards 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Fatstick Boards is rated 4.94 based on 54 reviews