Elite Models Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elite Models Online
Read Elite Models Online Reviews

About Elite Models Online:

With more than 30 years experience in the model retail business having opened our first store in 1988, we aim to supply you with the greatest variety of models at extremely competitive prices. The team at Model World UK strive to provide excellent customer service - we don't just sell models we all have a love for what we do, and we also take part competitively in our hobbies, be it flying helicopters, quads, aeroplanes or racing cars and buggies. We love our jobs - who wouldn't enjoy working with these big boys toys all day everyday!

In the spring of 2013 we moved from our site at Maidstone to our new purpose built store in Sittingbourne where we have been able to grow and expand our offerings to you in a bright and welcoming store. And, in 2019 we nearly doubled the actual shop floor space to bring you even more products and also to allow us to launch the Sittingbourne Lego Store.

We are currently open Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6pm

dean@centuryuk.com

MODELWORLD UK T/A.UNIT 1. ANCHOR BUSINESS PARKCASTLE ROAD

All good, delivered on time and totally faultless. Thanks
My first order with Elite......now waiting for its arrival! (Dynam Tiger Moth)
Recently purchased an electric motor from these guys , superb servive and just what i was looking for , highly recomended
As a new customer returning to RC planes after45 yrs the Chaps at Elite have been a very great help. Thankyou, David from Derbyshire
The items were listed as in stock, they weren't I was given a lead time of a week, which ended up being 3 weeks or more. Once I managed to contact them they were polite and apologetic. As soon as they received my goods I got them next day. I would use them again but check their stocks 1st.
Fast and efficient service
Great website with easy instructions for Online ordering. Was impressed with staff trying to phone me to be sure of correct address for delivery
We were very pleased with the knowledge and helpfulness of the staff member we spoke to.
Good service and quick delivery.
Purchase of modelling materials. Items as described and delivered promptly. Thanks
Quick and accurate. Stayed in touch. Excellent.
Fast and efficient service
Great sales support and knowledge of products and easy to find what I'm looking for ,and simple shopping basket and checkout and method of paying ,will be shopping for more RC truck parts for all my projects
product ordered out of stock, immediate phone call to advise of this and same day refund
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Excellent just wot ordered
Great price, quick delivery and friendly service. Communication from the courier took a bit of guesswork though, as they delivered the parcel from 'Century UK' not 'Elite Models'...
Good prices, quick service and well packed. What a handy place to deal with!
Great service and items delivered very quickly.
Very poor communication, I didn't know if my order had been accepted as there was no confirmation and i didn't find any way of checking an order number (from a screen shot I took) on the website. I didn't know when it was shipped, and the first I knew was when a few days later I received an email from a shipping company with no details in it. I guessed that this could be the order coming through. Having said that the order arrived quickly and i'm happy with the receipt of it.
Elite Models Online is rated 4.73 based on 1,434 reviews