Crazy Color Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crazy Color
Read Crazy Color Reviews

About Crazy Color:

Crazy Color® was launched in 1977 in the midst of the punk rock explosion in Britain. In a time that anarchy and free expression ruled supreme, one hairstylist was growing tired of the same natural color palette. Renato Brunas was at the height of his hairdressing career and was set to push the boundaries of color even further when he developed a new range of rainbow shades. Thus Crazy Color® was born and over 40 years later our ethos is the same, we want you to express yourself unapologetically. In every iconic pink bottle is a color that is ready to turn heads. Don‘t be the trend make your own. Mix it your way to create a shade to match your style. Our range has expanded to 41 colors over the years and each decade gathers new fans. They continue to inspire us and remind us that hair color has no limits.

So what are you waiting for??? It’s time to live your life in color!

Tell us how Crazy Color made you happy
Really vibrant colour, worked well. Definitely need to bleach for bubblegum blue but both colours are beautiful. Only issue is that sapphire does tend to run onto clothes and pillows but its worth it for such a pretty colour.
Hi Rhiannon, thank you for the review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color! For the shade Bubblegum Blue we would recommend lightening your hair to level 9 or 10 (blonde) for the best result. Sorry to hear about the color bleeding. Our Anti-Bleed Spray may prevent this from happening next time as it works by sealing dye into hair cuticles. We are glad you loved the color, bet it looked fabulous.
I have been buying crazy colour for a very long time everytime I dye my hair I have used this product I love it so much and it stays in my hair twice as long as any other product has if I could suggest a colour or product to anyone it would alway be crazy colour thank you for making such an amazing product ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hi Samantha, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. Your hair looks fabulous; keep sharing it! We are so glad that you continue to love our products.
Always great delivery and service, my go-to brand for colour! I mostly use it in my shampoo and conditioner to stop my hair from fading and this brand is great for that! It's now been 6 months since my hair was actually dyed copper and I'm still getting away with being orange-haired thanks to it :)
Crazy Color 5 star review on 16th March 2021 Crazy Color 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Hi Juliet, thank you for the glowing 5-star review; we really appreciate it. Your hair looks fabulous! We are so glad that you have had only positive experiences with our delivery, products, and service.
Great colour and lasted up to 8 week only thing came become expensive while buying multiple colours products, maybe have a three to four products deal with different colours thank you
Hi Jamie, thank you for the 5- star review; we really appreciate it! Completely understand where you are coming from; it is something we are currently working on and hope to implement in the future.
Easy to apply long lasting colours
Hi Tracey, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We are so glad that you continue to love our products!
Easy to work with, high shine and colour.
Hi Lynda, thank you for the glowing review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color ๐Ÿ’š
Very good colours and colours last long time on your hair
Hi Karen, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. We are so glad that you love our products and their longevity.
Amazing colours, they don't fade and they're easy to mix and match. Love them!
Hi Rebecca, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad that you are loving our products and experimenting with them the possibilities are endless.
The colours are AMAZING. All the tones I have tried have lasted the spected amount of time (washes). The only dyes I use ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
Hi Sara, thank you for the incredible review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you have had nothing but good experiences with our products and that they are dodging the dreaded fade for as long as they can.
Amazing colours, even better that they donโ€™t damage your hair
Hi Shannon, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad you love our products and that your hair is staying strong and glossy (just how we like it).
Great colours. One of the best colours Iโ€™ve used.
Hi Tamara, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color. We are so glad you love our color bet it looks fabulous!
Crazy Colour products are the best, the hair colours got me through lockdown with vibrant red hair and the shampoo & conditioner protects my brazillian blow dry :) *****
Hi Lisa, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you love our products and we helped you and your hair get through lockdown in style ๐Ÿ’›.
Great product
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it here at Crazy Color!
My hair is Pingin!
Hi SJ, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you are loving your pingin hair.
Love the colour came out super bright
Crazy Color 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Hi Samantha, thank you for the 5-star review; we love your hair! Keep on sharing your fabulous hair photos with us.
Ordered two different pinks, lovely colours, would say that one of them did turn my hair light purple rather than light pink? Even though it was put on ver light blond hair. But I really liked the colour so no real issue really.
Hi, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it! We are so glad that you loved our products ๐Ÿ’œ. Marshmallow is a light pinky lilac color, however, may have gone more to the purple side depending on if any color was remaining in your hair.
very good colour, extremely vibrant and pigmented, love how you can tone it down with conditioner or crazy colorโ€™s โ€œneutralโ€ product. lasts a decent amount of time as it says on the bottle. overall great product
Hi, thank you for the 5-star review; it really means a lot to us here at Crazy Color. We are so glad that you love not just our products but their flexibility.
Always use these products to dye my hair and I love them, switched from blue to purple, but the quality is still amazing, and the delivery is super fast.
Hi Matilde, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it. We are so glad you continue to love our products and service.
Really happy with the colour how my hair turned out and will keep using this . Ive had nice compliments from People about my hair colour ruby rogue
Hi Kerri, thank you for the 5-star review; we really appreciate it! Bet your hair looks fabulous! Keep on turning heads.
I have been using crazy color for over thirty years ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜itโ€™s the best ever!!! I definitely recommend.
Crazy Color 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Hi, thank you for the glowing review; we really appreciate it. Your hair looks fabulous; keep on sharing it with us.
Crazy Color is rated 3.91 based on 167 reviews