Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!
Paul, Owner

Unit 7
Belvedere Business Park
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere, ,

Paul S
Took some time to arrive in Texas, want 220 volt coffee/tea/toast appliances in home. As an Engineer, it’ll be connected with 220 volt GFI, traveled Europe many years ...like the quick results.
Great review! Thank you. We are glad you are happy, we hope to see you again soon :) Coffee Hit Team
The goods arrived super fast but I hadn't realised they would be coming from different places. This was a little disappointing as it meant more packaging and more delivery costs. Nevertheless what arrived pleased us enormously particularly the Dear Green Brazil Fazenda Pantano.
Glad to hear everything arrived. We have the coffee shipped directly from the roaster so you get the freshest bag. Thank you for the great review.
I bought a grinder. The price was great, the service was great, the only thing stopping me from giving 5 stars was the cheap and poorly fitting Uk plug adapter to adapt from EU. It’s very loose with too much play. Otherwise brilliant service.
Thank you so much for your feedback. I have reached out to the supplier regarding your concerns with the plug. Thank you again, Team Coffee Hit
GOOD FAST SERVICE
Great review - thanks John. Team Coffee Hit
Quick delivery, good prices.
Thank you for your good review! We really appreciate it :) Coffee Hit Ltd
Good price and service
Thank you for your good review. We hope to see you again soon :) Coffee Hit Team
Great product, and service. Unfortunately didn’t make the expected express delivery date but I was refunded the extra delivery cost. Only issue was I didn’t receive a despatch confirmation, which, as it said to expect one, made me think it hadn’t been despatched.
Hi Timothy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Our team are looking into the despatch email issue to avoid this happening in future. Team Coffee Hit
Website and ordering process clear and delivery prompt
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Coffee Hit Team
Great travel cup,great service, my only problem was with the packaging, quite a small item but delivered in a massive box, arrived undamaged though.
Hi Kerry Thanks for leaving us a great review and sorry for the excess packaging :) Many Thanks Coffee hit Team
Had the part I wanted in stock. Arrived within a few days.
Hi Paula Thanks for the great review. Let us know if there is anything we can improve on to get that 5* Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
An interesting product line up, plus they seem to know their stuff, will be back.
Hi Ian Great review. Thank you! Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
The only place we could buy a part for a Baraza machine. Fast dispatch but postage too EU was expensive.
Thank you for the review Suzanne. We do our best to keep shipping prices low, but sadly this isn't always possible. Team Coffee Hit
Great communication, although item took a little longer than usual to be fixed. On the whole, am happy with the service - plus they have the best selection of coffee gear
Thank you for the great review! We will work on speeding up the repair service. Thank you, Team Coffee Hit
As described. Great stuff
Thank you for your review Vaiva Team Coffee Hit
Delivery was fast, was missing though a little rubber band from the product. No one replied yet getting in contact via the website.
Hi Krystallia, Sorry to hear something was missing, I cant find a record of your email, so I have reached out to you for further details. hopefully we can fix this quickly for you. Team Coffee Hit
Good response to emails, grinder arrived well packaged
Thank you for the review Daniel, great to hear you were happy with the service provided. Team Coffee Hit
Fast and easy to use. P&P was expensive and doubled the cost of a very small item.
Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon. Coffee Hit Team
Good service, good product price, quite expensive shipping but at least it was very fast
Hi Paul, thank you for the review, we are pleased to hear you were happy with the service provided. I will report your feedback about shipping fees, but sadly fees are set by the couriers, and at present are all a little higher. Team Coffeehit
Thank you for your review! That is great, happy to help :) See you again soon! Coffee Hit Team
Good!
Hi John Thank you for the review. If there is anything we can do to help you to make this a 5* then please do contact us. We hope to see you again soon. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Coffee Hit Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 642 reviews