Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!

Coffee Hit Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Paul S
Coffee Hit Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Maxine S
Great product, great service. Managed to replace the Sette motor/gearbox and it works perfectly. Credit to baratza for making it easy for people to do that.
Thank you for your review, we are pleased we were able to help. Team Coffee Hit
For the customer service, five stars. Unfortunately this is a second gen Gorillawares Grinder handle which the makers neglected to make compatible with the preceding model
Thank you for your great review, Kayne. Sorry to hear the handle does not fit your model. Our spare handles are Rhino handles. Please feel free to return the item to us. Many Thanks Coffee Hit.
Everything arrived promptly and as ordered. Thank you very much!!
Thank you, Sohaib for the great review. Coffee Hit.
great selection!
Thank you, Anna. Great review. Coffee Hit.
Efficient.
Thank you, Pablo. Coffee Hit
My Mahlkonig Vario grinder broke down recently and I wasn't looking forward to buying a new one. Someone pointed me in the direction of the Coffee Hit repair service and it was perfect for me. You pay one fee which includes the shipping labled, repair/service, any parts required and return shipping. Talk about perfect. Took just over a week. Top marks.
Thank you for the amazing review, Matt. Glad we could help your grinder up and running again. Coffee Hit.
Excellent. Quick postage.
Thank you for the review Sharon. Team Coffee Hit
Great range of products and decent prices. Will deffo be using again. Already have my eye on a number of coffees.
Thank you for the review, Darren. We look forward to seeing you online again soon. Team Coffee Hit
Really helpful team!
Thank you, Kishan! Your kind words have been shared with the team. Coffee Hit
Everything was perfect. Thank you!
Awesome Nicole! Team Coffee Hit
Great selection but after almost a week the coffee still hasn’t arrived. Other coffee providers usually give you 1-2 days delivery.
Sorry to hear this Conor, We have the coffees shipped directly from the roaster to ensure it arrives fresh! We have reached out to the roaster for an update on your order. Team Coffee Hit
Very good communication and super helpful. Website is easy to use and has a good variety of coffee and apparatus. Coffee I ordered tastes great and am happy I ordered from them.
Thank you, Shanice. Great review. Coffee Hit.
Very efficient service
Thank you for the great review. Coffee Hit.
Fast delivery and thoughtful service and advice. A gem.
Thank you for such a great review Simon. Team Coffee Hit
I ordered a very small spare part that I couldn't find anywhere else. Coffee Hit sent it quickly and cheaply and saved my coffee machine's life. Very happy.
Thank you, Carole. Glad we could help. Coffee Hit.
Excellent service
Thank you Andrew! Team Coffee Hit
Fellow stagg ekg kettle had been looking at these for a long time but the price tag was a bit steep, couldn't find another kettle though that looked as good as this & done all what I needed it to hold,temperature & timer. Took the plunge & no regrets simply perfect in every way. Coffee hit made it easy to order kept me updated & delivery was very quick. Excellent
Amazing review Claire, Thank you. Coffee Hit.
Items I ordered arrived quickly and undamaged because they were very well packaged. Would order from them again.
Thank you for the great review! Coffee Hit.
Good prices, quick service, good communication. Couldn’t ask for more :)
Thank you! Great review. Coffee Hit.
Love my knock box, delivery was quick and the item was really well packed
Thank you for the great review, Pamela. Coffee Hit.
Coffee Hit Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 961 reviews