Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!
Paul, Owner

Unit 7
Belvedere Business Park
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere, ,

Item arrived very quick! Will be doing business with them again. Highly recommended!
Great service
Very fast delivery and responsive.
Amazing service. Ordered a v60 coffee dripper in the afternoon and it arrived the next morning.
Really smooth buying process and quick delivery!
Awesome Bradley!
great to hear you were happy with your shopping experience.
Thanks for the review

Team Coffee Hit
Best products, wide rang, reasonable prices and very good costumer service
Thank you for the brilliant review Yousuf.

Team Coffee Hit
Fast delivery and I had one cup arrived broken and I had it changed immediately for free. Thanks Coffee Hit
Great review Fareed, glad we could help!

Team Coffee Hit
Thank you CoffeHit for my small Rhino Coffee Grinder and Aero Press Coffe Maker. Top marks.
You are welcome Leon,
and thank you for the five star review!

Team Coffee Hit
I never received the item I ordered. The delivery company never turned up but insisted they had delivered the item. I had to insist on a refund after being accused of being a liar and a thief.
Hello Hiroko,

I am sorry that you are unhappy with your shopping experience here at Coffee Hit.
An investigation was raised with the courier, and as they were unable to provide sufficient proof of delivery a full refund has been processed.

Regards

Kim Poot
Operations Manager
They delivered on time with the item requested. What more does anyone want?
well said John!
thank you for taking the time to review our service.

Team Coffee Hit
Spot on. Slight delivery issue but likely courier’s fault. Will use again!
Thank you for the great review Anthony.
Sorry for the delay, our couriers are struggling a little, but we appreciate your understanding.

Team Coffee Hit
I preordered a Fellow Ode from CoffeeHit. There were delays at the ports due to COVID-19. Throughout CoffeeHit kept me informed and were very apologetic. When finally the grinder was delivered there was a manufacturing defect, very frustrating especially after the delays. Coffee Hit were excellent and got me a replacement within the week. Very happy with the customer service!!!
Thank you for the great review!
Enjoy your Ode

Team Coffee Hit
Excellent service & would be happy to purchase again!
Thank you, Damian, for the rave review! We look forward to seeing you online again with us soon!

Great shopping experience, quick delivery and fantastic product.
Great review Magdalena,
Very pleased to hear you enjoyed shopping with us.

Team Coffee Hit
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery
Thank you for the review.

Team Coffee Hit
Coffee Hit were very easy and efficient to deal with. Had one item arrive broken and they replaced it extremely quickly.
The notNeutral cappuccino caps we ordered are very good, we find they retain the heat a lot better than other cups we have tried, worth the extra cost.
Hey Janet,

so pleased we could help you out!
Thanks for the great review.

Team Coffee Hit
Superb I ordered it was delivered very promptly, well packaged I love the products on the website but the majority are out of stock I would use again if certain items became available
Hi Michael

Cracking review! thank you for choosing to shop with us. We are working hard on getting stock in as quickly as possible.

Coffee Hit Team
Great travel cup,great service, my only problem was with the packaging, quite a small item but delivered in a massive box, arrived undamaged though.
Hi Kerry

Thanks for leaving us a great review and sorry for the excess packaging :)

Coffee hit Team
Great service!
Hi Ben

Smashing review! Thank you.

Coffee Hit Team
Store was good and the order arrived early. Nothing to fault.
EARLY! Just what we like to hear! Hope you're enjoying your coffee.

Coffee Hit Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 510 reviews