Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!

Roxby House
Suite 1- 3rd Floor
20-22 Station Road
Sidcup
Kent
DA15 7EJ

Super easy to order, reasonably priced and fast delivery
Great stuff!
These guys had the best pricing for what I was after, and it turned up on time, and well packaged. What more could I ask for?
great service and speed, better than shopping at Amazon!
Excellent service and products.
I had an issue with my order but it was sorted to a satisfactory level after a few emails. I would definitely recommend them and I will be using them in the future for more bits.
Very good customer service
Bought two Clever Drippers from them, one for myself & one for delivery to my stepdaughter. My first purchases from them. Liked that I could pay using PayPal as well as being able to avoid Amazon.
It took slightly longer than I had anticipated for mine to arrive, but my stepdaughter’s arrived within the timescale they advised. Packaging was minimal but appropriate to keep it secure in transit. Price was reasonable too. Very pleased with my purchase, especially now I am following the method advised in the Demitase Coffee video review I found on Youtube, rather than the more standard approach outlined in the accompanying instructions. Yet to try dismantling it for cleaning though, but I have found a useful instruction video on how to do this, also on Youtube. Might be worth including links to these useful video blogs for the Clever Dripper.
Quick and easy
Great service, highly recommended!
Great service, prompt delivery, well packaged, good communication.
Quick delivery, no hassle.

Highly recommended.
Delivery was a couple of days later than specified. All else was fine.
Excellant service and great product paul was very helpful in all my queries i had
Great website. I was quickly able to order a new motor for my coffee grinder and the video provided showed me how to fit it. It was all straightforward even with my 2 year old grandson 'helping'! Grinder now working again - thank you.
Arrived quickly and was a genuine original part. Highly recommended.
Very good, happy customer.
A nice piece of kit (Espanzzola group cleaner) delivered quickly and at a nice price.
Good service always there if you had any queries but my parcel did come a bit later then they said it would but with the corona virus I expected it to come later
TerricService!! Ace communication, John answered an email message - with a personal response, not just a standard generic response. On-line purchase of spare parts, delivered promptly. Super set of intsructional documents and videos. Great all round - has enabled what was a quality produce to have a new lease of life. Great "green" credentials. David Hinshelwood
Coffee Hit Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 134 reviews