Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!
Paul, Owner

4 Sandpit Road, Dartford,

Coffee Hit Ltd 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Patrick G
Coffee Hit Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Niall D
Maxine S
I brought Baratza Virtuoso + grinder and scales for my partners birthday as he enjoys his freshly ground coffee. He loves it. Two very happy customers. I would highly recommend. Delivery was fast and great communication from the company. Thank you so much.
Very helpful, fast delivery, good price
Great price & rapid turnaround for our upgraded grinder! We love it! Thankyou!
Items exactly as advertised, dispatched and delivered very quickly. Very happy with them...
Spot on I bought 2 new coffee machines from another company last year for my restaurants. This year after lockdown I ordered cleaning fluids from same company & they simply said We don’t deliver to N. Ireland any more & we will send you a refund (still waiting) I ordered from Coffee Hit & got the order in a couple of days
Arrived quickly thanks
Thanks for the review George, We hope to see you again soon. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team
First class customer service and a really great coffee grinder
Hi William, Thank you for the amazing review. We hope you enjoy using your new grinder! Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Fast delivery and a pleasure
Thank you Jon! We hope to see you again soon. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Although much later availability of my Baratza grinder due to world events, I was kept well informed & when the despatch of the product arrived, was advised in a timely manner. The only critique I'd make is the route through despatch. This was via Whistl. In the past whenever goods have been sent to me, Royal Mail has been the final delivery service. I've never received direct delivery from Whistl. This usually results in the tracking breaking down & you're left in limbo as to when the delivery will be finally made. With this delivery it was Yodel who were delivering. I have had bad experiences with Yodel over the past 2-3 years with other suppliers so if I can I try to avoid them if I can, even closing accounts from suppliers who use them exclusively. In this instance the tracking was maintained by Yodel. One snag. Part way through they advanced the delivery date to the next day. Unusually they gave the name & mobile number of the driver who gave me an assurance it would be delivered that day. And it was by private car not the usual van. So good result but why the delivery variation? So use a reliable service & I'd have given the full 5 stars. The grinder is great. Reduced static & the added benefit of repair if anything goes wrong. No land fill here.
Hi Harry. Thank you for your feedback, We will certainly take this on board and try to improve our shipping services where possible. We're glad to your order arrived safely. Enjoy your new grinder & remember we're only a click away if you need help with it. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Fast delivery. Very happy with our new kettle!
Hi Leo, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We hope to see you again soon. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Very good customer care, keeped me updated of stock an very pleased with purchase of the sette 30ap
Hi Jonathan. Glad to hear you are with your new Sette 30. Thanks for the review. Enjoy! Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Great service, prompt email notification that grinder was back in stock and then delivered quicker than expected, kept informed throughout. Thanks, now just need to dial the grinder in.
Hi Mike, Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you were kept up to date with stock. Enjoy your new grinder. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Advance ordered one of the baratza grinders; came on the date expected, no problems.
Thank you for the review Sebastian, Glad to hear you there were no problems. Enjoy your new grinder. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Great product and service
Thank you Jenny, We're glad you had a good experience with us. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Excellent service. Went beyond the call of duty when I had a problem of my own making. Would definitely use again. Thanks
Thank you for the great review David. Happy to hear we were able to help you out in your hour of need. Team Coffee Hit
Quick prompt service sending me a Farmer coffee mug that does exactly what the advertising says it does. I use it for coffee at home and on the move. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the great review Sally. We hope to see you again soon. Many Thanks Coffee Hit.
My items missing and the communication has broken down...
Hi Katie, I have emailed you back this morning after the bank holiday weekend. We are investigating with the courier what happened with the delivery. Thank you. Regards, Kim Poot Operations Manager Coffee Hit
Excellent service, sent my Baratza grinder in for repair, sent on a Friday, I emailed on the Tuesday asking if they had received the grinder, was emailed back very quickly to say that it hadn’t been received but they would let me know as soon as it was, I got an email the same evening saying it had been repaired and an explanation of what the problem was with pictures showing the issue and that it was on its way back to me, received it on the Thursday fully repaired and grinding better than before. Would happily use their service again if needed.
HI June. Thank you for the great review. We are glad we could help you get grinding again. Enjoy! Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team.
Coffee Hit fixed my coffee grinder and it is now running like clockwork! Excellent service!
Thank you Catherine! John is a star at fixing grinders.
great product, fast delivery
Thank you for the review Cristian! I hope you are enjoying your new gear.
Coffee Hit Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 680 reviews