Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!

Coffee Hit Ltd 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Niall D
Coffee Hit Ltd 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Maxine S
Fast delivery quality products and a very good price!
Great service, I only bought a backflush blank and a precision portafilter basket but they arrived really quickly. I would use Coffee Hit again.
Great products at great prices and exceptional service. Sometimes when things don't go quite to plan, how a company re-acts afterward is quite telling. A couple of emails and my missing item turned up with expedited delivery. I would have no problem recommending Coffee Hit and will be using them once I decide which electric brewer to buy!
Excellent, extremely good communication
Thank you for the great review. Many thanks Coffee Hit
Great service overall. Quick dispatch and efficient customer service team. I had to change an item in my order and this was efficiently dealt with before dispatch! Very pleased with the packaging too. I love my C40 mk4 and have been enjoying the grinding experience since the purchase. Will surely come back to the store if I need any other coffee equipment!
Thank you for the amazing review. We are glad you had a good experience shopping with us and we hope to see you online again soon! Many Thanks Coffee Hit.
Good price, swift delivery and amazing service.
Hi Mohammed, Thanks for the great review. Many Thanks Coffee Hit.
Fabulous service
Thank you for the review! Many Thanks Coffee Hit.
Quick service, good value, thanks!
Thank you for the great review Jo. Team Coffee Hit
Really great product and lovely design. Delivered without delay. Expensive but definitely worth it!
Thank you for the great review. We hope to see you online again soon. Many Thanks Coffee hit
I purchased a Brewista Artisan 1L Gooseneck Variable Kettle. Absolutely stunning to look at. Great features. Makes the kitchen look very plush. Fantastic service delivery - warm, friendly and professional. Beautiful products. Worth every penny!
Hi Annette, Amazing review! It is great to hear you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Many Thanks Coffee Hit.
Excellent service as always from Coffee Hit. When I purchase coffee presents ( to myself ) I always check on Coffee Hit and a wide range of my coffee equipment I have got has come from them. They have a great selection of products at competitive prices and always supply your requirements flawlessly. They have also teamed up with lots of roasters to supply coffee, I have started to use this service and am very impressed with the range and the services supplied by the Coffee Hit team. Highly recommended, and thanks for your great service and reliability.
Hi Paul, Thank you for this amazing review. Nothing wrong with buying presents for yourself ;-) We hope to see you online again soon. Many thanks Coffee Hit.
Ordered a Fellow coffee vacuum container - good price; came quickly and in good packaging. No issue
Hi Steven, Great review. Thank you. Many thanks Coffee hit.
Great company. Good communication. Fast Delivery
Thank you Siobhan. We hope to see you online again soon. Many thanks Coffee hit.
Atmos Fellow container that I ordered was priced cheaper than any other seller I could find and arrived quickly. Great service and high quality product.
Thank you for the review. We hope you continue to enjoy your Fellow purchase. Team Coffee Hit
Ordered a burr grinder. Arrived quickly, good tracking and notification for accurate delivery time. Well packaged and in perfect condition.
That's brilliant news Glyn! Thank you for taking the time to leave this fab review. Team Coffee Hit
Super fast delivery and a great price. Would shop at again.
Thank you for the great review Jack. Team Coffee Hit
Great customer service. Go the extra mile, couldn't amend my order to add one more item as it had gone into the system, but it was sent out with next day delivery for free. No complaints, I'll be back.
Hi Kevin Thank you for the great review, We are glad you had a good shopping experience with us. Many thanks Coffee Hit
Easy to exchange old grinder. Very helpful staff over email, smooth purchase
Thank you for the great review. We're happy to hear you found the exchange to be easy. Enjoy your new grinder. Many thanks Coffee hit.
This company is amazing. Orders are dispatched and delivered really quickly. Can't prise them enough. DO NOT hesitate.
Amazing review Steven Thank you. We do our best. We hope to see you online again soon. Many Thanks Coffee Hit.
Super fast delivery and great communication
Thanks for the great review Matthew. Much appreciated. Many Thanks Coffee Hit.
Coffee Hit Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 755 reviews