Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!
Paul, Owner

Unit 7
Belvedere Business Park
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere, ,

Paul S
Your website says you are in stock for items when youre not, this is an irritating practice.
Sorry about this Alex, The sale item in question sold so quickly our stock count couldn't keep up! Team Coffee Hit
I’d like to review but haven’t received the item. If they’ve used Yodel then that’s not a surprise.
Hello Edward, Sorry to see you gave us a 2star review due to shipping. I have tracked your order today, and it appears to be held due to poor weather. We have reached out to the courier on your behalf for further updates, and we have emailed you also. Kind regards Leigh Customer Service
Your product is v good/v happy. Would happily give you 5 stars in isolation. Your (outsourced) courier delivery though is utterly rubbish hence 2 stars in total.
Hello Liza-Jane, Really sorry your order took longer then expected to arrive, we understand how frustrating that is when you're waiting for a package! We have refunded you your express shipping fee as a small gesture of our apologies. P.S. - glad you like the product Leigh Coffee Hit
Yodel are actually the worst courier service and would make me reconsider using coffeehit in the future, of the two orders I have placed with coffeehit neither of them were delivered satisfactorily. They delivered this one to the wrong house.
Hello Jack, Sorry to hear you have had issues with your deliveries. Our system indicates both orders were shipped and delivered to you the next day - as this isnt the case it would be great if you could reach out with some details on the issues when you have the time, and we will of course raise this with our courier services. Our contact is sales@coffeehit.co.uk Leigh Johnson Customer Service
Slow delivery, then no invoice
Thank you for the review and feedback. I am sorry about the slow delivery- we have experienced delays in our warehouse due to Covid-19. I have checked the invoice and we emailed it to you on the 10th. It could be hiding in your junk mail? If not- we are happy to reissue it- please reach out to sales@coffeehit.co.uk.
Hi, I still dont have any clue on my order S-41446. I have been trying to track since last 10 days but cant locate my order. Supposed to receive by end of May.
Good Afternoon, I do apologise for the delay, we have been looking into this for you to find out where this is. Unfortunately there are a few delays with the warehouse due to the pandemic, therefore it has taken a little time for them to get back to me. We have sent you your new tracking number, however your email is bouncing back. If you could please reach out to us, we can update you. Your order is on its way to you. Again I do apologise for the delays, we are very sorry for the inconvenience. Coffee Hit Ltd
Coffee Hit Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 642 reviews