Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!
Paul, Owner

Unit 7
Belvedere Business Park
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere, ,

Paul S
Great product, and service. Unfortunately didn’t make the expected express delivery date but I was refunded the extra delivery cost. Only issue was I didn’t receive a despatch confirmation, which, as it said to expect one, made me think it hadn’t been despatched.
Hi Timothy, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Our team are looking into the despatch email issue to avoid this happening in future. Team Coffee Hit
The bundle , an Aero Press, and ancillaries, together with two Able Brewing branded aluminium filters, was good value for money. The goods arrived very quickly and work well
Great review Robert! Great purchase too, that's a cool bundle you got there. Team Coffee Hit
Excellent service
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, its greatly appreciated. Team Coffee Hit
Nice product, prompt delivery
Thank you for the review Corrine Team Coffee Hit
Service and delivery spot on. The quality and value of the kettle is bang on! Very happy probably the best deal I've ever had with on-line buying, can't fault you. Coffee Hit.... you're a hit!
Wow Geoff... you nearly made us blush! Thanks so much for the great review. Team Coffee Hit
Fast great service. I will be using coffee hit again, 💯 percent
Thanks for the awesome review! We look forward to seeing you online again.
Fast and excellent shopping service. Great response on order/shipping issues.
Great review! Thank you very much we really appreciate it! Take Care! Coffee Hit Team Ltd
I was going to order off Amazon Prime, but Coffee Hit was cheaper and almost as fast with Yodel as their courier which is a bonus as they are the best and clearest in my opinion. Was offered free delivery for a subsequent order and that's exactly the discount that got me to get an Aeropress!
Amazing Review! Thank you very much :) We hope to see you again soon. Coffee Hit Team Ltd
Great service, will come back for sure
We look forward to seeing you online again!
Good selection, great prices and fast delivery. Well recommended!
Thank you Jon! We are glad we could fulfil your coffee gear needs!
Got exactly what I needed and it was delivered fast. Very happy, thank you.
Great! Let us know if you need any assistance with your grinder- we have a tech on hand to answer any questions. Thank you for the great review.
Good company,very pleased with product,would buy again.
Amazing! Thank you for reviewing us.
Excellent service with super quick delivery
Great! Thank you for reviewing us!
Great service
Thank you for your great review! We hope to see you again soon :) Coffee Hit Team
Excellent customer service with efficient delivery and competitive prices too.
Thank you for the great review! Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team
Really fantastic service from a great company.
Great Review Daniel. Come back soon. Many thanks Coffee hit Team
best price and next day delivery - who needs amazon?
We could not agree more Ned! Thank you for the great review. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team
Great service and value.
Thank you very much Hazel. Come back soon! Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team
Good prompt service and their after sales service is second to none! Happy with this company 😊
We are glad you had a good time shopping with us Mark! Come back soon! Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team
All the efficiency of an online store with the professional courtesy and friendly disposition of a five star specialist retailer From now on all my beans and coffee accessories will be in the mail from Coffeehit
Great review Stephen! Thank You. Many Thanks Coffee Hit Team