Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coffee Hit Ltd
Read Coffee Hit Ltd Reviews

About Coffee Hit Ltd:

I started Coffee Hit in 2008, when I was always buying cool coffee gear from USA and Australia as it was not availble in the UK. I wanted great coffee for my customers and at home!
I wanted to help cafes and people make great coffee at home. I wanted to show people it didnt need to be expensive and great coffee can be fun and simple.

But if your like me you like to geek out a bit and we also have some really cool coffee brewing gear for my fellow coffee geeks.

We have the solutions for you to make great coffee at home or in the cafe.

Enjoy!
Paul, Owner

Unit 7
Belvedere Business Park
Crabtree Manorway South
Belvedere, ,

Paul S
Excellent service. Good prices. Very good communication especially via the chat facility. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Wow Tony, thank you so much for such a lovely review. Team Coffee Hit
Excellent service - happy to support this business
Thank you for the review. Coffee Hit Team
Great repair service - from booking it in, shipment back and forth, quality of repair, turnaround time. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the review Greg. Glad we were able to get your grinder up and running again. Team Coffee Hit
This is the first time I bought from ‘Coffee hit’ as it is recommended by my daughter. I highly recommend the company. I received excellent service and the product arrived on time in a well protected parcel. 👍👍
Thank you for the review and thank you to your daughter for the recommendation! Team Coffee Hit
Great prompt service
Thank you for the review Mrs Gaile. The Coffee Hit Team
Speedy dispatch of new Aeropress—which, so far, works very well!
Thanks for the review Daniel, and pleased to hear you are happy with your Aeropress too! Team Coffee Hit
Received my order quickly. Perhaps a review from your organisation would assist instead of just the manufacturer’s blurb. I have found it a little difficult to assess if coffee is flowing into a mug after pressing down.
Hello Liam, Thank you for your review. We found that using a glass/decanter for our first few brews helped us get our settings just right - and lets you see exactly what is happening. Team Coffee Hit
Great service and delivery. Love the product - exactly as described
Amazing thank you for your review It is very much appreciated! We are glad you are happy with your products :) Coffee Hit Team
Great products at excellent prices and delivered really quickly. What’s not to love?? 👍
Great review! Thank you so much! We hope to see you again soon :) Coffee Hit Team
Great service when ordering a new coffee grinder.
Thank you for the review Alistair. The Coffee Hit Team
Ordered myself a Barista kettle and it came through the post in good time, no issues no drama! Highly recommended these guys for your coffee gear!
Pleased to hear your order was drama free!!! Thanks for taking the time to leave us the review. Team Coffee Hit
Item was as described and arrived quickly. Excellent company to deal with. Thanks
Thank you for the review. Team Coffee Hit
Great communication and overall service and fast delivery and product works perfectly as described
Brilliant review Thomas! Thanks so much. Team Coffee Hit
Excellent service and excellent products! Highly recommended... many thanks x
Thank you for the review Tracy. Team Coffee Hit
Had an issue with the theft of an item from the original package and it was dealt with swiftly and a replacement sent out immediately. Great customer service.
Thank you for the review. Glad we were able to help. Team Coffee Hit
Happy customer, thank you :)
So pleased to hear you enjoyed shopping with us Matt. Thank you for the review. Team Coffee Hit
Mug was damaged in shipping (though was very well packed) but the good people at Coffee Hit replaced it straight away without any problems.
Thank you for the review David. Sadly, no matter how hard we try, damages do happen in transit. Thank you for working with us to find a solution for you. Team Coffee Hit
Excellent service; fast response and delivery, good packaging and products as advertised. Recommended!
Five stars and a recommendation!!! Amazing, thanks Timothy. Team Coffee Hit
Easy and fast!
Thank you for the review Filippos. The Coffee Hit Team
Ordered a rhino tamper, arrived week Packaged with a couple of days. Easy to order and arrived quickly....what’s not to like 👍
Fab review! Thank you Mike! Team Coffee Hit