The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hot water Bottle Shop
Read The Hot water Bottle Shop Reviews

hugme@thehotwaterbottleshop.com

Tell us how The Hot water Bottle Shop made you happy
easy to order. swift to arrive and absolutely lovely dragon hotwater bottle for my grand daughter. very happy
Excellent quality and value for money. I absolutely love them (got 2)
Never shopped at the hot water bottle company before but would definitely recommend, quick delivery and excellent value for money. Great postage price too!
The item arrived on time and was exactly as ordered. After a couple of weeks use, I wonder how long it will be before the rubber smell fades, but it functions as expected.
Very bad service! I ordered a hot water bottle before Christmas and have not received it yet. I have chased the customer service multiple times who got back 1 time to say that they look into this. This was over a week ago, still no message from them. Very disappointed
My bottles arrived quickly. I read the instructions. I'm sitting now with one on my knee. I should have bought covers at the same time but didn't think of that!!
Ordered x2. Arrived quickly and the children love them. Lovely items. Will recommend.
Have to say this was my favourite online find of the year. Everyone is very happy with their hot water bottles. I think I bought 10 and gave as christmas presents. Everyone loves a hot water bottle x
I bought a snow leopard and a lion cub for my children and they are both gorgeous. They love snuggling in bed with their cosy big cats. The delivery time was quick and arrived in time for Christmas. Many thanks!
Excellent sloths grand children loves them
Absolutely fabulous! I'm so happy to have found the Hot Water Bottle Shop online; I was unable to find a good quality product, even while visiting the UK last year. The bottles are made with what feels like good quality rubber and I'm happy to find a design with ribbing on only 1 side.
Excellent service and quick delivery time. Very pleased with product.
Items were excellent quality and quick delivery
Good service, fast , well packaged and a good product. Thank you.
Lovely soft hot water bottle for a gift
Very fast dispatch and easy to use website.
Thank you, The Hot Water Bottle Shop, for quick shipping to us here in the U.S. We are loving the one smooth side/one ribbed side bottles with the handle. The fuzzy cover is so plush. Lovely and comforting in our freezing cold East Coast Winter weather. You are our only supplier now. Best wishes for a healthy, happy New Year!!
kept informed and the purchase arrived as expected and in good condition
The BOGOF offer was a real bonus - my daughter was thrilled with the faux sheep skin traditional bottle, but even more pleased with long bottle I chose because of the deal. 48 hour delivery and quality products - so glad I chose The Hot Water Bottle Shop for my on-line Christmas shopping.
Prodcut arrived in perfect condition.
The Hot water Bottle Shop is rated 4.66 based on 546 reviews