The Royal Mint Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend The Royal Mint

How would you rate The Royal Mint ?

"I purchased the platinum wedding anniversary Photographic collection I received the first free coin I’ve got another free coins after this paid for them and have still been waiting for the rest of the collection and it’s been at least three or four months now but I haven’t had anything else sent I keep getting emails for new coins Collections but they still have not sent the original set I have emailed them numerous of times and no one has got back to me I feel very frustrated with this company"
"Hopeless Poor access to accounts, no communication, steer clear"
"Excellent service from the Royal Mint. Ordered a coin as a gift for my partner, got my confirmation email promptly and my order arrived earlier than expected. Very happy customer :) :)"
"I was getting bullion sovereigns until 2007, I switched to proof sets due to a few scuffed coins and had no problems until I got the 2017 proof denomination set, The £1 was faulty and I got a replacement, There were now 12 different marks on the coins. I sent them back and got a set from the post office, still not perfect but I kept them. Again this year I got my usual proof set of Sovs.(1, 1/2 1/4.) There was a large smudge on the full. I sent back for refund and have decided not to get anymore. I feel the quality control has gone despite the trail of the pyx."
"Takes a while to come but well worth the wait!"
"I ordered online which was really easy. Everything got confirmed by email and I got emails to say the product was on its way. Everything arrived safely and packaged well, keeping everything nice. All I all great service and I will definitely order off them again"
"A good and well presented product with a rapid delivery."
"They provide email updates to subscribers of all their forth coming products and have an easy to use ordering system for their high quality goods."
"Tried ordering the Beatrix Potter Coins, the website online kept crashing, still waiting for a reply on their social media and I spoke to someone in the call centre who was very unhelpful! Really disappointed! Would not recommend"
The Royal Mint is rated 3.11 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!