The Royal Mint Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend The Royal Mint
00AM
12AM

Tell us how The Royal Mint made you happy

"I have always been happy with the service I have received from them and would recommend them to anyone."
Are you The Royal Mint? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am still waiting for my 1st world war coin. Paid the extra £14.00 plus pp. It is now nearly 3 months since my order. I have sent e-mails. Tried ringing. All I can get is an answering machine saying they are busy. (Always busy) asking me to leave my number and they will call back. They never call back. Stopped dealing with them some years ago for similar customer service problems. I thought they may have improved.. Wish I hadn't bothered. Will see what happens now. Hopefully someone in there complaints department will see this and try to deal with either there e-mails, or non returned calls,"
"errible service from the R.M. I recently placed an order, made the payment and waited for confirmation of the order, the website crashed as it usually does when a new coin is realised. I had no idea if the order was placed. Nothing was showing on my 'Open Order page' I went online to check my bank account to find out the monies had been taken. I tried to call only to find out they couldn't inform me if the order was placed. I was emailed after 3 days telling me my order was unsuccessful but still have not had my money back!!! and there's many customers in the same situation due to the dire website A colleague ordered the same set 5 minutes after me and hers was delivered today and I don't get one how does that work????"
"Excellent products. Excellent service"
"Informative and well presented web site which was easy to navigate around.Ordering ad payments process was simple to follow.Delivery was prompt and efficient.Products and accompanying literature are of exceptional quality. Service second to none."
"I purchased the platinum wedding anniversary Photographic collection I received the first free coin I’ve got another free coins after this paid for them and have still been waiting for the rest of the collection and it’s been at least three or four months now but I haven’t had anything else sent I keep getting emails for new coins Collections but they still have not sent the original set I have emailed them numerous of times and no one has got back to me I feel very frustrated with this company"
"Hopeless Poor access to accounts, no communication, steer clear"
"Excellent service from the Royal Mint. Ordered a coin as a gift for my partner, got my confirmation email promptly and my order arrived earlier than expected. Very happy customer :) :)"
"I was getting bullion sovereigns until 2007, I switched to proof sets due to a few scuffed coins and had no problems until I got the 2017 proof denomination set, The £1 was faulty and I got a replacement, There were now 12 different marks on the coins. I sent them back and got a set from the post office, still not perfect but I kept them. Again this year I got my usual proof set of Sovs.(1, 1/2 1/4.) There was a large smudge on the full. I sent back for refund and have decided not to get anymore. I feel the quality control has gone despite the trail of the pyx."
"Takes a while to come but well worth the wait!"
"I ordered online which was really easy. Everything got confirmed by email and I got emails to say the product was on its way. Everything arrived safely and packaged well, keeping everything nice. All I all great service and I will definitely order off them again"
"A good and well presented product with a rapid delivery."
"They provide email updates to subscribers of all their forth coming products and have an easy to use ordering system for their high quality goods."
"Tried ordering the Beatrix Potter Coins, the website online kept crashing, still waiting for a reply on their social media and I spoke to someone in the call centre who was very unhelpful! Really disappointed! Would not recommend"
The Royal Mint is rated 3.21 based on 14 reviews