ProSwimwear Reviews

09AM
9AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does ProSwimwear deliver?

How can I contact ProSwimwear?

Tell us how ProSwimwear made you happy

"In spite of emailing and phoning ProSwimwear on numerous occasions to chase an outstanding refund for an undelivered item - ProSwimwear made no attempt to make contact. Outstanding refund (still not paid) was referred to PayPal to dispute and resolve. Shocking customer service. Avoid at all costs."
Are you ProSwimwear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Don't buy from them!!! Terrible customer service. I have know idea what's going on and I have a hard time believing this is a legitimate business. From all sites I normally buy online I generally receive items in 3 days. From ProSwimwear I ordered a trisuit on Sep 14th and paid extra for a 3 day delivery to the US. Now I'm in day 9 of this saga and their (sketchy) website only say "Processing". I emailed them several times and never received a straightforward answer as to why it's taking so long and WHEN my order will be finally shipped. Terrible, just terrible experience."
"Miserable Communication and deliberiert Service! 2 Werks after Ordnerin and paying the product, (on a Swiss Homepage with no obvious clue, that it will be deliberiert out of England) the Package was still in Bristol. After enquiring it was sent to the wrong Adresse and therefore directly Regent to England. No response to my question, no repaiment, still not after more then a month now."
"Never ever again, dreadful service, wish I had read reviews before buying. Ordered two items on 24th August, still not arrived 5th September. Sent several emails which were ignored although one response just said check your tracking email (which I hadn't received). Telephoned and told items were out of stock and coming from German warehouse, it would have been good to know they were out of stock at the time of ordering. Happily took the money from my account immediately I ordered! Poor service, poor communication."
"I had ordered one product on Aug 14 and on Aug 16 I got one mail that your item was shipped but now it's already Aug 28 I didn't receive my item. When I call to customer centre nobody answers the phone.i emailed them nobody response,is this the way you do your business?? If you can't delivered on time why you take the order??? And this is not 19 century it's a techno world you ordered maximum time is within a week delivered like other company but your worst,if there is -100 rating that will also not enough to give you."
"Have bought for over three years and never had an issue and have found them quick to deliver and refund returns, customer services are always good and have useful advice."
"I had a great experience with my order shipped to Berlin, the Sailfish wetsuit and Blue Seventy transition pack, arrived on time within 3 days of ordering and even though i got the size wrong i returned the Sailfish wetsuit to their Warehouse in Germany and they replaced it in less than a week with the bigger size, was actually amazed, thanks and will be buying my next suit with you!"
"I paid $250 for a tech suit that ripped. I returned it many months ago and have been getting the run around about where the suit is. It’s been five months since I returned the suit and they have confirmed they received it but won’t give me credit or replace the suit. Don’t let the low prices suck you in you get what you pay for and I had to purchase another suit and now Ive been dealing with this for five months! I won’t ever buy from this company again."
"Don't bother using them. If you item is faulty or damaged the return policy is ridiculous and after you paying the postage to return it there is no guarantee in a refund. Disgusted with this kind of behavior. When you are an online business shipping everywhere in the world you should put in place a better way to return and refund your customers. Never had an issue like this with any other company before. Won't buy from them again"
"Contacted ProSwimwear and UNDER THEIR OWN ADMISSION the 48hr postage promised is MISLEADING Paid for 48hr postage to discover that in their small print (not mentioned on the checkout page where the postage is selected) that 48hr paid for delivery is nothing of the sort. Small print actually indicates that your delivery may not even be packaged for 5 working days, meaning an order placed on a Friday would in fact take WELL OVER A WEEK to arrive when you've PAID FOR 48hr DELIVERY."
"Totally unacceptable returns service! Goods were received faulty and form completed as such. I also requested an exchange for a different size. The goods were opened by myself and barely touched, it was obvious the size was incorrect. After almost three weeks I was told that the goods will be returned to myself with no refund/exchange. I will now issue a credit card charge back in order to refund my purchase. Whilst the email exchanges have been courteous the process and outcome are far from acceptable!"
"Returns and refunds process is horrible. 2 months and still waiting for 'confirmation' and a 'resolution'. Please note that I have decided to write this not so positive review after waiting (and waiting) for Proswimwear to help finalise a refund. To give you context, I have been a customer of Proswimwear for the last 4 years as I have children who are competitive swimmers. - I ordered a bunch of items on 13 January 2019; and these arrived on 18 January 2019 (which was awesome!). - However, one of the items (pair of racing goggles) had arrived damaged; the strap on the goggles were broken. - I wrote to the customer service on the same day to ask what I needed to do in order to receive a refund. - On 21 January 2019, the customer service team had responded with a detailed email explaining what I needed to do. As such, I had followed their instructions. - On 23 January 2019, I went to the post office, paid for the tracked shipping and sent off the goggles to the ‘returns department’ at Proswimwear as per directed. - On 28 January 2019, I was notified by email that my tracked post had arrived at the destination and following this, on 31 January 2019, I had sent another email to the customer service team to make sure that they had received it. - The response to this email came to me on 4 February 2019 and the customer service team had asked me to send them the tracking details of the returned package. I had replied to this request on the same day and even included photo attachments to help them navigate their way through their systems. - When I had received an email (on the same day also) stating that they had ‘escalated’ my query to the ‘appropriate department’ I was relieved that finally some action will be taken. - Following this, on 6 February 2019, I had received an additional email saying that the processing of returns could take ‘up to 21 days for the funds to credit back’ to my account. I tooks this as a confirmation that they were onto this and processing it. - On 13 February 2019, I had received an email confirming that my request had been finalised. So just to double check, I followed up with an email (on the same day) asking whether this was the case. - On 14 February 2019, I had received a response from the customer service team stating that they had aimed ‘to refund returned orders within 21 days’ but at busy times it could take longer. The email had also stated that they had ‘escalated’ my enquiry with their warehouse team and take appropriate action. - On 26 February 2019, as I had not had any more correspondence, I had sent the customer service another email with the details of the confirmed delivery of the parcel, as well as the returned note reference number (RMA 446238). - On 28 February 2019, I had received a response from the customer service team that they were very sorry that I still had not been refunded and that they will urgently follow this up. - On 7 March 2019, I had sent an email just checking whether there had been any further action taken and I am yet to hear a response. - Finally on 11 March 2019, I get a very short email stating that they have sent me a 'replacement', when all this time they had alluded to sorting out a refund. I have responded requesting escalation and a full refund. Most other online retailers provide almost immediately refunds if they had sent items that were damaged. Almost all of other online retailers have not asked me to return the damaged items but rather have asked me to send them photo details and then discard them. This experience has given me an understanding that Proswimwear’s return/refund processes need absolute improvement. Before this experience, I have had perfect experience with Proswimear as they have competitive prices and also deliver very fast (I live in Sydney, Australia). If the customer service team of Proswimwear are reading this feedback, please use it as a constructive criticism. If you require the order details (to verify me as a ‘verified purchaser’) the order reference is GE284636316GB via Global-E and your internal reference would be Reference: 1215838. I seriously did not want to write this review but I simply ran out of patience."
"Awful service,awful quality of items,awful company,even worse website-slow and chaotic - simple as.Dont buy.Go elsewhere"
"I paid for the option 'Next Day Delivery Saturday' on Friday and my order still hasn't arrived (it's now Tuesday). I requested a refund for the additional cost of the 'Next Day Delivery' and was told because I ordered after 2pm on Friday that it is my mistake, despite the fact that 'Next Day Delivery Saturday' was an available option when I placed my order. Extremely misleading and appalling customer service!!"
"just had my phone bill.Iwas charged £17 for 4 calls to you .Be honest and tell people your charging premium rate call charges.hate this very underhanded."
"Excellent quick service, well priced items,mood descriptions"
"Terrible service, paid $47 for express post to Australia which was meant to take 1 - 3 days, day 8 now & no bathers & londged an enquiries 24 hours ago & still no response. This is the second issue with delivery."
"The website was easy to use and converted the currency to the country you require. I received immediate feedback once my order was confirmed and details of my tracking number. Since the purchase was online the customer service was amazing and all proper details was received timelessly."
"Good price and quick delivery"
ProSwimwear is rated 1.95 based on 19 reviews