ProSwimwear Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend ProSwimwear

How would you rate ProSwimwear ?

"Awful service,awful quality of items,awful company,even worse website-slow and chaotic - simple as.Dont buy.Go elsewhere"
"I paid for the option 'Next Day Delivery Saturday' on Friday and my order still hasn't arrived (it's now Tuesday). I requested a refund for the additional cost of the 'Next Day Delivery' and was told because I ordered after 2pm on Friday that it is my mistake, despite the fact that 'Next Day Delivery Saturday' was an available option when I placed my order. Extremely misleading and appalling customer service!!"
"just had my phone bill.Iwas charged £17 for 4 calls to you .Be honest and tell people your charging premium rate call charges.hate this very underhanded."
"Excellent quick service, well priced items,mood descriptions"
"Terrible service, paid $47 for express post to Australia which was meant to take 1 - 3 days, day 8 now & no bathers & londged an enquiries 24 hours ago & still no response. This is the second issue with delivery."
"The website was easy to use and converted the currency to the country you require. I received immediate feedback once my order was confirmed and details of my tracking number. Since the purchase was online the customer service was amazing and all proper details was received timelessly."
"Good price and quick delivery"
ProSwimwear is rated 2.43 based on 7 reviews