ProSwimwear Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend ProSwimwear

How would you rate ProSwimwear?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
David marston

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ProSwimwear in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
David Marston
Unverified Reviewer
"just had my phone bill.Iwas charged £17 for 4 calls to you .Be honest and tell people your charging premium rate call charges.hate this very underhanded."
Lucie
"Excellent quick service, well priced items,mood descriptions"
"Terrible service, paid $47 for express post to Australia which was meant to take 1 - 3 days, day 8 now & no bathers & londged an enquiries 24 hours ago & still no response. This is the second issue with delivery."
"The website was easy to use and converted the currency to the country you require. I received immediate feedback once my order was confirmed and details of my tracking number. Since the purchase was online the customer service was amazing and all proper details was received timelessly."
"Good price and quick delivery"
ProSwimwear is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews