ProSwimwear Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend ProSwimwear
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ProSwimwear?

Tell us how ProSwimwear made you happy

"Totally unacceptable returns service! Goods were received faulty and form completed as such. I also requested an exchange for a different size. The goods were opened by myself and barely touched, it was obvious the size was incorrect. After almost three weeks I was told that the goods will be returned to myself with no refund/exchange. I will now issue a credit card charge back in order to refund my purchase. Whilst the email exchanges have been courteous the process and outcome are far from acceptable!"
Are you ProSwimwear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Returns and refunds process is horrible. 2 months and still waiting for 'confirmation' and a 'resolution'. Please note that I have decided to write this not so positive review after waiting (and waiting) for Proswimwear to help finalise a refund. To give you context, I have been a customer of Proswimwear for the last 4 years as I have children who are competitive swimmers. - I ordered a bunch of items on 13 January 2019; and these arrived on 18 January 2019 (which was awesome!). - However, one of the items (pair of racing goggles) had arrived damaged; the strap on the goggles were broken. - I wrote to the customer service on the same day to ask what I needed to do in order to receive a refund. - On 21 January 2019, the customer service team had responded with a detailed email explaining what I needed to do. As such, I had followed their instructions. - On 23 January 2019, I went to the post office, paid for the tracked shipping and sent off the goggles to the ‘returns department’ at Proswimwear as per directed. - On 28 January 2019, I was notified by email that my tracked post had arrived at the destination and following this, on 31 January 2019, I had sent another email to the customer service team to make sure that they had received it. - The response to this email came to me on 4 February 2019 and the customer service team had asked me to send them the tracking details of the returned package. I had replied to this request on the same day and even included photo attachments to help them navigate their way through their systems. - When I had received an email (on the same day also) stating that they had ‘escalated’ my query to the ‘appropriate department’ I was relieved that finally some action will be taken. - Following this, on 6 February 2019, I had received an additional email saying that the processing of returns could take ‘up to 21 days for the funds to credit back’ to my account. I tooks this as a confirmation that they were onto this and processing it. - On 13 February 2019, I had received an email confirming that my request had been finalised. So just to double check, I followed up with an email (on the same day) asking whether this was the case. - On 14 February 2019, I had received a response from the customer service team stating that they had aimed ‘to refund returned orders within 21 days’ but at busy times it could take longer. The email had also stated that they had ‘escalated’ my enquiry with their warehouse team and take appropriate action. - On 26 February 2019, as I had not had any more correspondence, I had sent the customer service another email with the details of the confirmed delivery of the parcel, as well as the returned note reference number (RMA 446238). - On 28 February 2019, I had received a response from the customer service team that they were very sorry that I still had not been refunded and that they will urgently follow this up. - On 7 March 2019, I had sent an email just checking whether there had been any further action taken and I am yet to hear a response. - Finally on 11 March 2019, I get a very short email stating that they have sent me a 'replacement', when all this time they had alluded to sorting out a refund. I have responded requesting escalation and a full refund. Most other online retailers provide almost immediately refunds if they had sent items that were damaged. Almost all of other online retailers have not asked me to return the damaged items but rather have asked me to send them photo details and then discard them. This experience has given me an understanding that Proswimwear’s return/refund processes need absolute improvement. Before this experience, I have had perfect experience with Proswimear as they have competitive prices and also deliver very fast (I live in Sydney, Australia). If the customer service team of Proswimwear are reading this feedback, please use it as a constructive criticism. If you require the order details (to verify me as a ‘verified purchaser’) the order reference is GE284636316GB via Global-E and your internal reference would be Reference: 1215838. I seriously did not want to write this review but I simply ran out of patience."
"Awful service,awful quality of items,awful company,even worse website-slow and chaotic - simple as.Dont buy.Go elsewhere"
"I paid for the option 'Next Day Delivery Saturday' on Friday and my order still hasn't arrived (it's now Tuesday). I requested a refund for the additional cost of the 'Next Day Delivery' and was told because I ordered after 2pm on Friday that it is my mistake, despite the fact that 'Next Day Delivery Saturday' was an available option when I placed my order. Extremely misleading and appalling customer service!!"
"just had my phone bill.Iwas charged £17 for 4 calls to you .Be honest and tell people your charging premium rate call charges.hate this very underhanded."
"Terrible service, paid $47 for express post to Australia which was meant to take 1 - 3 days, day 8 now & no bathers & londged an enquiries 24 hours ago & still no response. This is the second issue with delivery."
ProSwimwear is rated 2.11 based on 9 reviews