Opie Oils Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Opie Oils deliver?

Tell us how Opie Oils made you happy

"First time useing opie oils and I am very happy I did as I was looking to do a oil service on my bmw and the filter and oil pack was half the price of other car part suppliers and there customer service is very good would highly recommend"
Are you Opie Oils? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Free delivery for buying over £60 is good, but it's still slow. On the bright side, these guys provide the most competitive prices on engine oil and spark plugs."
"Good company, top service and excellent communication. Ordered to Greece, delivered quickly and well packed."
"advise and delivery great,ordered oil,filter and drain plug tuesday morn.delivered wednesday afternoon,packed perfectly.will continue to use opie for all future requirements."
"Very good customer service. I ordered product and shipment was scheduled for a time that didn't suit me. Contacted customer service and within a minute I had replacement product on its way to me. Quick, easy and very customer focused service."
"Fast delivery excellent products, best prices"
"I regularly buy fuel additive. Opie always have stock at a great price, and always deliver promptly."
"Sent completely the wrong grease, could have destroyed some really expensive spindle bearings."
"Good prompt service with wide variety of product to chose from"
"Extremely competetive prices along with super fast delivery. I will definately use this company for all my servicing needs."
"CHEAPEST PRICE AND PROMPT DELIVERY. GOOD QUALITY PRODUCT"
Opie Oils is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews