Opie Oils Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opie Oils
Read Opie Oils Reviews
A good range of products with better quality and good prices than the 2 GSF and Eurocarparts. Definitely am returning.
Concise advice of the correct oil, good price and prompt delivery.
Used for many years - well priced - well packed and if it arrives any quicker then it will come before I put in my order - plus if you need advice they helpful
Very fast delivery, excellent customer service and high quality products.
Items arrived on time and in great condition. Everything is as expected. I have a suggestion on the plastic gloves supplied with the service pack. Its not very good and useful. You should either provide a good one or not provide at all. I had another workshop gloves handy to work on, so not a problem at all.
All products ordered arrived following morning after order placed with free carriage. Couldn't fault service.
Excellent customer service
Fantastic service. Really fast delivery. Great people to deal with!
Nothing wrong with Opie Oils there service is excellent but their delivery company has let them down; I have not received my order.
Fast delivery!
spot on service
Absolutely brilliant everytime
Great service and very helpful
Have used Opie Oils a few times and always had good service. Being able to log a vehicle to obtain the correct grade oil & parts is very useful
Thank you, Lee. We're always trying to improve our website to make it easier for customers to find the correct oils and parts for their vehicles. We appreciate the positive feedback.
Good value and quick. Keep it up!
Top class service as usual
Usual quality service, as promised, quick delivery and well packaged.
Well proceed and quick delivery!
Good service, responded to emails quickly.
The items I required were all in stock and I received the delivery well within the time quoted.
Opie Oils is rated 4.84 based on 445 reviews