JustIngredients Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustIngredients Limited
Timely delivered at UK address for further shipment to Singapore. Quality very good Thanks
(Retail) - Posted 1 day ago
I love just ingredients , products are fab customer service is great and delivery is fairly good also
(Retail) - Posted 1 day ago
Like JustIngredients a lot for amazing stuff without any additives.
(Retail) - Posted 2 days ago
Amazed at the service and product quality. I buy individual herbs and spices as well as JustIngredients curry blends. I have made the most fresh-tasting and scintillating dishes with the help of these crisp and well-prepared ancillaries. In the case of the blends, I have made the most authentic tasting curries ever, only ever adding in chopped fresh minced garlic when I wanted s bit more of that. One could just as easily add JustIngredients' garlic granules or powder though. The ingredients come packed in nice pouches for easy slimline storage. The delivery is super-quick and reliable and the products are really affordable with loads of choices of packet sizes. The website is really informative, intuitive and easy to navigate. Excellent value for money, highly recommend.
(Retail) - Posted 3 days ago
Happy with prodcts, but shipping is vastly overpriced to outlying areas. Would be helpfull if reasonable priced shipping was sourced to the Highlands and Islands, it is available and happy to pay!
(Trade) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear you weren't totally satisfied with your experience. Shipping is calculated based on your delivery location and weight of the goods on your order. For larger orders this does sometimes mean delivery charges can be higher however, we offer free shipping on all orders over £200 (on our trade website) to the UK Mainland. I have double-checked and I can see your order qualified for free shipping and you weren't charged for delivery on this occasion :) Kind regards, The JustIngredients Team
Good value, good/quick service, good product quality and choice - Overall it was all good :-)
(Retail) - Posted 4 days ago
good quality and a fast service. many thanks
(Retail) - Posted 6 days ago
Always received next day
(Retail) - Posted 1 week ago
Great quality herbs, arrived well packed
(Retail) - Posted 1 week ago
I am very happy that I've got across this company as it offers is wide range of herbs with excellent quality and packaging . I am very happy 😊
(Trade) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Always good service. Thanks
(Retail) - Posted 2 weeks ago
The package took a while to get to me because there were delays, but that was the couriers fault. Great packaging, great prices and great products as always
(Retail) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Missed the delivery date again for the second time in a week. pointless choosing a next day delivery as you won't get it My last delivery took a whole week to arrive and not the next day as chosen and paid for.
(Trade) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great quality and speedy delivery!
(Retail) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very pleasant shopping experience, great value, will be using again
(Retail) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service. The orders always arrive very quickly. Fast and reliable.
(Retail) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very happy with quality and price
(Retail) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Always a prompt service from Just Ingredients. The Damar Gum always arrives in good condition and is very good to work with. Dorothy
(Retail) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Great company. Had an issue with the latest order I placed with them, they rectified the issue very quickly and I was satisfied with the outcome.
(Retail) - Posted 1 month ago
My choice for herbs. A good selection and reasonably priced.
(Trade) - Posted 1 month ago