JustIngredients Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustIngredients Limited
Happy with prodcts, but shipping is vastly overpriced to outlying areas. Would be helpfull if reasonable priced shipping was sourced to the Highlands and Islands, it is available and happy to pay!
(Trade) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry to hear you weren't totally satisfied with your experience. Shipping is calculated based on your delivery location and weight of the goods on your order. For larger orders this does sometimes mean delivery charges can be higher however, we offer free shipping on all orders over £200 (on our trade website) to the UK Mainland. I have double-checked and I can see your order qualified for free shipping and you weren't charged for delivery on this occasion :) Kind regards, The JustIngredients Team
Great company. Had an issue with the latest order I placed with them, they rectified the issue very quickly and I was satisfied with the outcome.
(Retail) - Posted 1 month ago
Your courier company Evri took 3 weeks to deliver this tiny package of Dandelion Coffee. Use Royal Mail it takes two days. Charge P&P if necessary. This Courier does your company no service.
(Retail) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear your order took longer than expected to reach you. Though our free economy shipping is with Evri, we also offer paid shipping options with alternatives couriers. All available shipping options will be displayed in the checkout. Kind regards, The JustIngredients Team
Generally speaking, everything is pretty good. Prices are reasonable, delivery is very good. My only complaint, as a small user, is that the smaller packs are often not available. The 100g or the 250 g packs are often out of stock, yet you have plenty of stock but in larger quantities. Can you not split one 25kg bag into 100 x 250g packs or 250 x 100g bags. Fairly simple.
(Retail) - Posted 2 months ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(Retail) - Posted 2 months ago
ce n est pas toujours facile pour acheter vos produits
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
I had used swedish bitter from justingredients before, this is why I ordered again. this time, there is an extra plus: comunication and choice of the carrier, DHL. All excellent.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Regular top-up of culinaries - good prices and good products. Good re-sealable packaging on the larger quantities. Fast delivery.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Always a good selection and very fast delivery.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Good service and good product my constructive criticism would suggest the addition of instructions for use to the packaging. I would like to know what measurement is required for optimal use.
(Retail) - Posted 4 months ago
I have reduced a star as after I placed my first order I forgot another spice I needed. So I placed another order for the forgotten item straight after the first order. But both orders arrived separately and days apart! I would of thought that someone would have placed both orders in one delivery saving JI time and money! slapped wrist guy's!! But a good service all the same.
(Retail) - Posted 7 months ago
An excellent product, but very poor delivery. Birthday girl arrived home to find that all her birthday cards had been soaked as the delivery company, only half an hour before her return, just as the heavens opened, opened up the porch to hide the parcel and omitted to close the porch door properly, leaving our daughter's other post ruined. :(
(Retail) - Posted 7 months ago
It is quite difficult to get cardamom seeds and this is the second time I have ordered from here. Quite expensive now and took a few days to arrive but still well pleased.
(Retail) - Posted 7 months ago
The ingredients are super. The customer support (Daphne) is super. The courier is why I only have 4 stars and not 5. They shilly-shallied for several days (I waited in for one whole day) then the parcel was suddenly delivered with very little warning. Which is a courier fault, not JustIngredients really. Though they do employ them and I thought the parcel was to be delivered by Royal Mail. All good in the end and I'm very happy with the herbs I ordered. Thank you Daphne!
(Retail) - Posted 7 months ago
As usual à lot of sizes not available but I was able to get all the ingredients I needed. Considering I live in the south West of France the delivery was amazingly fast, only 2 days after despatch from UK. Unfortunately the extra duty of 27 euros I had to pay in France was a shock, especially as I regularly order stuff from British Corner Shop and there is no extra duty on an order less than 150 euros, so ordering again from you will be a very rare event, though I realise its not your fault.
(Retail) - Posted 8 months ago
Products are very good quality and despatched in excellent time. But delivery was tricky this time. I had to go into town to collect from a shop because the driver obviously gave up trying to find my house.
(Retail) - Posted 8 months ago
Great website, but JI messed up on one of my order, it was sorted when I alerted them. Haven't given JI a 5*, as I was promised I would be sent a free sample on the order they messed up on in Sep 2021, but JI never included the free sample on this order, nor did JI send out free samples on future orders I had placed with them in Oct 2021 that offered the free sample.
(Retail) - Posted 8 months ago
Satisfied with the the products and delivery time, but lucky I got them at all as the box was completely open, and had been resealed by DPD. Very poor packaging sadly.
(Retail) - Posted 9 months ago