JustIngredients Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustIngredients Limited
Don't know why I never bought herbs before from here. Excellent quality of products of which I use quite often. Great price too. Came swiftly and well packed. Highly recommend.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
The problem is…they use Hermes (or whatever their name is this week!!) as a courier who are probably the worst courier in the UK. Hermes are cheap…and that’s the problem for sellers wanting to keep costs down but please don’t do it at the expense of your customers. So, I’m asked to review my purchase and it’s still not arrived! My advise to Just Ingredients? Change your courier service.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Trev, We're very sorry to hear you are yet to receive your parcel. Our team have investigated with Hermes and can see delivery was attempted however, no one was home at the time. Our team are in contact with Hermes to reschedule your delivery. We fully understand that some customers may prefer one delivery partner over another, for this very reason, Hermes is just one of the delivery partners we work with and you are able to select an alternative courier in the checkout should you prefer for your delivery to be handled by another partner. Once again, we're so sorry that your order hasn't arrived as quickly as expected. Our team will ensure this is resolved asap for you. Kind regards, The JustIngredients Team
I had used swedish bitter from justingredients before, this is why I ordered again. this time, there is an extra plus: comunication and choice of the carrier, DHL. All excellent.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
11 days after ordering, the package still hasn't been delivered. Tracking shows it still sitting in a Hermes/evri warehouse somewhere. I have no idea whether the product is good quality or not because the shipping company is useless.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Thomas, We're so sorry that your parcel hasn't been delivered. I understand our customer service team have investigated this for you and a replacement order has been sent. This should arrive with you shortly. Once again, please accept our apologies for the delay in getting your goods to you. Best regards, The JustIngredients Team
Everything arrived very quickly and the packaging works for me. I was impressed with it all and the ingredients feel wonderful. Thank you.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
I have been using JI for about 5 years now and I wouldn’t trade their standard and quality for anything
(Trade) - Posted 3 months ago
Regular top-up of culinaries - good prices and good products. Good re-sealable packaging on the larger quantities. Fast delivery.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
very disappointed with the service
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Fantastic customer service and premium quality products! I have tried others for galangal, but this is the best I’ve had! Thank you - and keep up the fantastic work, we really appreciate it!
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Thank you so much for your feedback :)
No problems at all !!
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Very quick delivery. Great service and ok prices.
(Trade) - Posted 3 months ago
I Love this cracked pepper and have been ordering it from Just Ingredients for some time and I am never disappointed - it's essential in my kitchen! Very quick delivery to Ireland.
Really good ingredients
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
I buy all my herbs and spices now from these. They always arrive in reasonable time, prices are fair and they are always packaged well
Speedy, reliable delivery! Martin
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
This is the best Colts Foot leaf I have purchased. It's not dried out too much like others. Highly recommended.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Service is spot on easy to shop and delivery quick. Plenty of choice especially organic
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent products and excellent service - next day delivery.
(Retail) - Posted 3 months ago
Couldn't be happier. Quality, packaging, delivery, cost: all 100%.
very good serives