World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Lovely workmanship, plenty of room for thick socks or fleece insoles/liners, super grip sole is excellent
20 years on from my first clogs, they are back, excellent quality and price, speedy delivery, long live clogs
Excellent service and perfect fit. The third pair I have had, I love them.
Lovely bright clogs, comfy and nice grippy soles. Quick delivery too. Tempted to buy more pairs in different colours!
Gorgeous product.
Really great website. Simple ordering and fast delivery. Great clogs I’m delighted.
Perfect I love them and can’t wait to wear them
Lovely clogs Good value and service Would recommend
Very pleased with my garden clogs, they are a very comfortable good fit. Excellent, speedy delivery service
Received the correct cloggs this time, happy at last, thanks
Very happy with my clogs so much so I have bought 2 pairs in the space of a month Very comfortable and look forward to wearing them throughout the summer and beyond. Great price as well
Lovely well made clogs and fast delivery.
Easy to order, speedy delivery and the clogs fitted perfectly. Overall a very good service.
Exactly as description, sizing good especially as I have quite wide feet. Arrived really quickly and are great to wear. I work in hospitality and they will give me the comfort and support I need for a long shift on my feet.
So happy with the purchase! Came very quickly and are great quality.
Really pleased with my purchase. I bought black clogs in a size 5 (I'm usually a 4/4½) which are a perfect fit, following some previous reviews which said the sizing is a bit small. They arrived really quickly and I couldn't be happier.
Arrived very quickly, size is a little big but fine with insoles
Beautifully made, expert craftsmanship. Will last a lifetime.
Prompt service especially with return.
clogs are exactly as ordered, very nice quality and arrived within 2 days.
World of Clogs is rated 4.56 based on 576 reviews