World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Lovely and comfortable clogs, good quality and speedy service.
Very comfortable to wear.
Very comfortable
Good quality, comfy and classy.
First time I have used this company and would definitely recommend. My Toffeln clogs are of very good quality and exceedingly comfortable. Had to exchange first pair due to sizing issues and received a replacement within a week.
Great for my work as a HCSW really comfortable.
Well made good quality comfortable clogs.
Great quality
The clogs arrived very promptly and I am pleased to say were a comfortable fit, my last clogs lasted for years and I am sure these ones will tooo.
Great clogs, good quality and good delivery.
Very comfortable,support arch of foot. Many comments from colleagues.
Swift delivery and well fitting clogs. Thank you
Very comfy and room enough for bunions! Well supported sole. A great clog definitely recommend.
Excellent safety shoes and very efficient service.
I bought 1 pair of AM-Toffein clogs in brown to see if I was happy with the quality and the fit. The quality is excellent, the fit is very comfortable and the service also excellent. I was so pleased with my purchase that within 3 or 4 days I bought a second pair of AM-Toffein in black.
Got them as I’m standing for long hours at work, they’re super comfortable and easy to clean.
Excellent service. I placed an order, emailed to change the colour and received an instant response telling me that the order had been changed, quick delivery too.
Perfect, so comfortable.
Received my order within a few days.....
Extremely prompt delivery. Good item at a fair price. Would shop here again. Thanks
World of Clogs is rated 4.52 based on 398 reviews