World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Very pleased with my purchase. Prompt and efficient service.
Excellent service! The clogs are comfortable and sturdy. They come up a little large so suggest size down which I did and am very happy with them....my new go to shoe!
Beautiful clogs definitely recommend, quick order and delivery many thanks.
Good service, quick delivery, great clogs!
With clogs back in fashion, I decided to get a pair. I spent some time looking at various options and decided on this pair (to remind me of the clogs I used to have years ago). They arrived very quickly and are exactly what I wanted. The sizing was bang on and they are so comfortable. Great value for money!
I’m pleased with my purchase, just what I need for garden.
True to size. Very comfortable. Great looking too
Prompt delivery . Lovely clogs , got the lite model in navy , worth every penny !
Excellent clear website and quick delivery. Really happy with my shoes as I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere else. Will be buying them in more colours
Love my Toffeln clogs. Easy to order and speedy delivery.
I ordered the clogs to replace an ancient pair that I use in the garden. The clogs were delivered quickly and efficiently. The new ones are just as comfortable as the old ones, but I will not be using them in the garden. I enjoy the feel of wearing clogs, the support that they give to my feet and are easy to slip on and off. I can walk for long distances in them without any discomfort, and do not need to wear socks. All round positive satisfaction with World of Clogs. Thank you.
Excellent service and so happy with my clogs :)
Exactly as described, very comfortable and amazingly fast delivery. Thank you.
My clogs arrived almost before I ordered them, the delivery was so speedy!! They are fabulous... great quality and fit and excellent value for money. Definitely recommend World of Clogs. Thank you.
Very happy with these. Wore clogs in the 70s, forgot how comfortable they are. Usually purchase size 5 but got a size 6 in these clogs. Fit is great.
Bought Sanita classic patent clogs for my wife and she is super pleased with them. Size 8 ordered but exchanged to size 7 without any problem. Very pleased with the clogs and service also.
World of Clogs 5 star review on 21st April 2021
The World of Clogs service was excellent, speedy with no fuss. I exchanged a size and got the correct size by return. I enclosed a personal note which was not acknowledged. If it had been it would have merited excellent service. The difference between very good and excellent is that personal, human touch. But well done generally. Will recommend.
We have been purchasing products through World of Clogs for many years now. To date we have never had any issues with the product supplied being as requested, sizing is accurate, and even with covid restrictions delivery to Australia has always been timely. We are happy to continue shopping with them in the future.
Love my silver clogs! They are very comfortable and fit well. Easy to order and quick delivery, takes me back a few 😂years to when I always wore them.thank you.
Beautiful. Perfect Size and very comfortable. They look very cute and neat on🖤