World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

Excellent range & prompt delivery. No problem with return or refunds.
I had no idea of the extra costs.
Good product which was reasonably priced. Quick delivery.
Great service throughout!
They sent me a UK size3 instead of my order which is a uk4 size, leaving me having no shoes for work for two weeks as was extremely busy and normally work during office hours in which returning the item is impossible. They should send me proper order as it was their mistake. Really unhappy and feel cheated on.
Bought a pair of Red Cloggs for my sisters Birthday as she is difficult to shop for and never says what she wants. Saw these and thought it was something a bit different - and fairly sure no-one else would have got her similar. She Loved them! They Fitted well and were something a bit different! Good quality and vibrant coloured uppers.
Extremely happy with the prompt service. My clogs are exactly as I wanted. Would definitely recommend this site.
Great value and well made
the fit is good and very comfortable... am size 5 but bought 6....
Prompt delivery and good quality clogs, very pleased with them. I have looked for decent clogs for a long time without success, but now World of Clogs have delivered. Many thanks
Great clogs and fast delivery
Excellent service from world of clogs, the clogs are well made worth every penny, light weight and comfortable, the leather is good quality, & leather inside also helps your feet to breathe, especially in hot weather perfect for people working in the NHS working 12 hour shifts. I’m very pleased I bought them.
Quick order to deliver time.
Quick delivery snd well made - very happy
Excellent service, delivered the next day, good quality product.
Quick and efficient delivery - Clogs fit well and are comfortable
Excellent choice, easy of purchase, speedy delivery. Great prices too,
Very much enjoy wearing my new clogs! Really comfy and I like the tan colour goes with everything!! Nicer quality than I thought would be for price
Service very good and clogs very comfortable as always I have use them for the passed 10years thank you
Website was easy to use, description and delivery excellent.
World of Clogs is rated 4.56 based on 576 reviews