World of Clogs Reviews

of reviewers recommend World of Clogs
Read World of Clogs Reviews

About World of Clogs:

World of Clogs' focus centres around the basic clog style. We feel that our loyalty to one style, in a world so filled with complication, makes life seem a little simpler!

The clogs arrived very promptly and I am pleased to say were a comfortable fit, my last clogs lasted for years and I am sure these ones will tooo.
Great clogs, good quality and good delivery.
Very comfortable,support arch of foot. Many comments from colleagues.
Swift delivery and well fitting clogs. Thank you
Very comfy and room enough for bunions! Well supported sole. A great clog definitely recommend.
Excellent safety shoes and very efficient service.
I bought 1 pair of AM-Toffein clogs in brown to see if I was happy with the quality and the fit. The quality is excellent, the fit is very comfortable and the service also excellent. I was so pleased with my purchase that within 3 or 4 days I bought a second pair of AM-Toffein in black.
Got them as I’m standing for long hours at work, they’re super comfortable and easy to clean.
Excellent service. I placed an order, emailed to change the colour and received an instant response telling me that the order had been changed, quick delivery too.
Perfect, so comfortable.
Received my order within a few days.....
Paid for expedited delivery and still have yet to receive my order. Was informed that they sent it standard delivery with no tracking but took my money for expedited delivery. Had sent several emails with before I received a response.
Extremely prompt delivery. Good item at a fair price. Would shop here again. Thanks
Initially I wrongly ordered an incorrect size and they were exchange without a quibble and a replacement sent quickly. These are an excellent fit. Good quality and a lot cheaper than my previous ones from a different supplier. Great service, great price, great product. Thank you
Regards
Very stylish
Fabulous and so comfortable going to order another pair
Very pleased with the clogs I bought for my husband and so is he
Very prompt service, very comfy clogs
Exactly the clogs I wanted and, eventually arrived. A slight problem with the order. This was efficiently solved.
Thanks
One thing Iv always loved wearing is clogs as there so comfortable easy on the feet xx
World of Clogs is rated 4.48 based on 335 reviews