Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
the on line chat is a waste of time . don't seem to be able to answer questions and leave you waiting then just end chat without resolving the problem.
I ordered my items and paid immediately, after hearing nothing from you I telephoned and you said you had not received payment. I had to send proof of payment which after many phone calls you agreed I had paid. I received my goods about three weeks later !!
The invoice showed I overpaid, I again re-contacted you and you promised to sort out the refund, still waiting one week later.
Hello Philip,

We are sorry that you have not yet received a refund for your order over payment; it has now been processed and will be with you no later than the standard 3-5 days for the refund to process.

Poor Quality and Bad Customer Service
Great experience in 2015 so returned to buy more. Sadly the 2 fleeces I bought have to be thrown away because the sleeves are way too short. These were Russel brand but I was assured that others are the same length or shorter. Workmen often have quite muscular shoulders and this is not considered in the sleeve length which is from top of arm to cuff. If you wish to present this image to your customers then buy from this company!
Hello,

We certainly look into this for you if you have not spoken to our customer service team as that was not mentioned in your review, please contact our customer service team and we will be able to look into this for you and see what we can do to get this remedied.

Thanks
2 of my 3 items have been processed but no new info on the item I am waiting on the only speedy thing about this process was how quick you where to take my money no info on when then item will be in stock been over 2 weeks to add insult to injury my order confirmation wasn't sent so that would explain
Why the items were out of stock before my order was confirmed this company is a complete joke money first customer service last still waiting on my order at full price no reduced rate for my trouble don't care about their customer base
It saddens me to write this review as the service has always been great but my experience in December of last year was disappointing. I initially placed an order the end of November, as I have done in the past and paid for this order. They were Christmas presents and saw no reason not to receive them in time as the order was pretty much a repeat of previous orders. I then placed a second order and I admit there was a fair few emails regarding colours etc between us (for which I was grateful for the support and advice) which was made mid December. Again, I saw no reason for this to be delayed as the actual embroidery was a repeat, just the colour of the garment/embroidery was different. I waited and waited for the delivery to ring on the 23/12 to see where the delivery was and question whether DPD had it t9 discover you were closed for Christmas. All the website said was “contact us to discuss” which clearly I couldn’t. When I rung again on the 27th of December, I was told that even though full payment had been made, the second order stopped the first order being sent as the machines had been shut down and the second order could not be completed. The whole order then arrived on the 7th of January. I just felt that communication could have been better and had I have known that the 12th of December was too late to order. I wouldn’t have bothered and at least would have had the original order. You could argue that I should have chased sooner but you’ve not let me down in the past.
Took alittle longer to arrived than anticipated but I received before Christmas which I was happy about. The logo was amazing but I found the sizing to be on the small side. My partner always wears an XL and its quite a tight fit . The zip is on the fleece is also continuously getting stuck where the teeth on the zip line are not right. has only worn once so far so not off to a great start and for the price I paid I expected better
I have placed an order two weeks in advance and have been given delivery date online. Delivery date was important to me for many reasons and one of selling points why I went with your company as I could plan in advance.
Order was delayed and I have not been informed about it at all. Only found out day before scheduled delivery when I logged in to track the parcel. Over the phone, I have been advised that delivery date given was only estimated (did not advise that on the website). I literally booked a holiday to receive the sample at my home address to make sure it goes smoothly and I am ready for the presentation in the afternoon. I have wasted a days holiday and was unable to present the samples on time. Should have been as easy as just an email advising there is a delay so I could think of a plan B. There was nothing I could have done literally day before. Staff blaming Black Friday rush but I have placed the order over a week before then so I do not understand why orders have not been prioritised prior to the event. I need to go with company that under-promises and over-delivers not over-promises and under-delivers.
Items arrived pretty bad quality for the price. As per picture attached the print is cracked all over, I do not want to know what it will look like after a few washes. The clothes quality is the exact same as some of my printed t-shirts from China that I order for below £10 and these are literally twice the price. I wanted to go with someone more expensive so the quality would be better but sadly your company cannot offer that. You offer same brand, same quality of print but for twice the money.
Embroidery is pretty decent, I cannot fault that at all so extra star for that.
Needless to say I shall not go with you in the future.
Workwear Express 2 star review on 9th December 2019
Hello Sandra,

I have looked into your order and I can see that you did place the order well in time so I do apologise that there has been an unforeseen delay on your order. We do advise of dispatch 5 working days so we were over that by one day so we do apologise, I can see that we upgraded your delivery at this point to be with you on a pre 10:30 delivery. We can certainly look into the items you received with DTG print to make sure you receive the correct after care from ourselves and the customer service team.

Many Thanks
I didn’t realise (nor get any pre-warning) that the postage/unnecessary courier charge would cost more than the one item that I’ve ordered. I hope the delivery and quality make up for it...
Not happy, items shown as 24hr or express dispatch and they already have the artwork but this order is taking nearly 2 weeks to deliver and its still not arrived........
Hello Martin,

I have looked into your order I can see that on your order some of your items do not qualify for the criteria to warrant our 24hr dispatch, due to this your order is leaving us on our standard turnaround of 5-7 working days.

Also one of the items on your order is a Helly Hansen beanie, they do take longer to get to us but it does advise you of the dispatch date at the checkout as we want our customers to be able to easily see our expected dispatch dates.

If you wish to have a look at our 24hr dispatch criteria please have a look at the link below:

Many Thanks
Found the process of ordering proofs and confirming orders very long winded and paying twice then waiting for refunds was frustrating. Struggled getting an account open. Ended up going elsewhere and was looked after better.
Hello James,

I am sorry that you find the proofing process long winded however we do have this in place to make sure that you are 100% happy with the artwork before it heads to production.

If in future you wish to discuss the process or your artwork in more detail we can of course do that for you.

Many Thanks
We recently purchased 3 jackets which were on offer with free printing. When they arrived the arms were far too long on all three jackets. I telephoned the customer service team to ask for a replacement as the jackets are unwearable, and was told that because our logo had been printed on the jackets - no refund or exchange would be offered! What a waste of money!
Hello Nicola,

I have looked into your order and I am sorry you are not happy with the sizing on the garments however it is correct if they have a logo added we are unable to accept return of them. However if you believe it is a manufacturing fault with the garments we can of course get them back from you and check them against the sizing specifications from supplier for you.

Many Thanks
Ordered front and back with embroidered logo but received email to say not possible.. not sure why there is the option to order? Sent no artwork meaning we thought our order had been shipped but it had not even been processed. Asked for a copy of the artwork and got told we had already signed it off, even though we had never received any. order was late because of this. Will not order from them again.
Hello,

I do apologise that you were not sent the proof when you requested as that is the normal protocol and process.

I have looked into your order and I can see that you have placed a few orders with us in quick succession and that is where the confusion with the artwork lies.

We will of course look into this to make sure our process remains clear, streamlined and easy to track.

Many Thanks
ive bought 3 work trousers and within. a week of wearing them the pocket completely came apart
Hello Tyrone,

I can see you ordered back with us in March this year. I will pass your query onto our customer service team to look into this for you.

Many Thanks
Ordered, about a week later I got my order through. The wrong t shirts were sent, I contacted Workwear Express to let them know. They said they would send the correct ones through. 10 days later, no show. The print quality of the t shirts was quite poor. Colour variation between prints on the same colour t shirts and fuzzy outlines.

Sizing varies wildly between products. I ordered a fleece and a hoodie both in size L. Jumper fits perfectly zip through hoodie comes in about 4" bigger.

Embroidered products are acceptable quality but not high quality.
Hello Nicola,

I have looked into your order and passed your comments over to the department who looks after your account and they will be in touch.

Many Thanks
Firstly. "Chart with us" Loose your details as soon as you click "send another". In essence you do to not click on anything until you wait for someone to answer.
Secondly. When you received answer - be careful, stay on line, do not touch anything! on PC as your conversation with all details provided is gone! And you asked to start another conversation from 0. perfect done it 3 times - traps everywhere.
Thirdly. Lost connection with Pay Pal during the transaction. Despite the transaction code by Pay Pal provided I received an email - your order was not accomplished. :-) How could this service have 71% positive reviews? By my experience it should be 30% positive.
Hello,

I apologise that you have had issues with our online chat service. I will raise this with our E-commerce team to look into. In regards to future orders please call our sales team so that if we can provide the best experience possible for you.
Staff were wonderfully helpful, however, the uniform wasn't good quality. It was very thin and basically see through!
Hello,
I have looked into your order and I can see the items on your order. They are some great garment choices but we do offer other garments that are thicker and heavier in weight and might be closer to what you were aiming for with this order. If you wish to please contact the sales team and we can discuss the options we have to make sure you get a item you are happy with.
Delivery time was slow, packaging used was excessive (5 t-shirts in 2 packages)
Sizing was different between the 5 t-shirts, despite being from the same manufacturer.
I asked for my company name on the left hand side of the shirts and my name on the right . And Evan got an e mail telling me will be done but take longer and still only had company name on shirts and not mine as well but I will say the job done is fantastic and the shirts themselves are grate
Order was placed nearly two weeks ago for two shirts to be printed with my company logo.
I confirmed the artwork and received an email to inform me that my t-shirts would be sent within 4 working days subject to stock availability.
Over a week passed and I then receive a call to say the t-shirts I ordered in Navy blue and provided by the supplier are actually more black than navy blue. I presumed they had already been printed! I don’t understand what is going on!
Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 3,563 reviews