Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
Very helpful easy to order quick response and good quality items.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for leaving a great review. We work really hard at improving our service and your review shows that we are making the right steps. We look forward to your continued custom.

Kind regards,
Matt Burrows
Sales Team Manager
1 month to arrive :-( no information given about the order or a reason for its delay unless I chased them. It's a shame but not a company I will be using again in a hurry.
I really do not understand how the ratings have been shown as 4.25/5 on this site! For future customers, please look at reviews from Google! That is a more true representation. I am completely dissatisfied with the lack and quite unapologetic nature of the customer service team, hidden charges added, that do not show in your order, prices that state Inc VAT, then to receive a bill higher with VAT added, extortionate delivery costs and although stated as 'express' be prepared to wait over a week and with no details of tracking provided. The quality of t shirts received, are also very poor. It's so unfortunate, as website looks great and I was going to purchase a larger order, but based on my initial experience and reading numerous similar reviews to mine, I will not. No doubt, I will receive emails, passing on any responsibility to 3rd party vendors. Do not use, workwear are a middle man you do not need, can quite easily go elsewhere and save yourself money and most of all time and inconvenience. I've never encountered such poor service from a company in a long duration of time.
Best wishes
Absolutely horrible experience with the company. We ordered around 200 hoodies for a show, in which NONE of them came out right as the printing was not up to the standard that we paid for. When we asked for a refund, the request was denied instantly. Within that, all the orders arrived late - after the show had finished- which was a MAJOR inconvenience to the performers, who had expected to wear it on the show day.

Complete waste of time, effort and money if you order from this company!
Hello MK,

We have looked into your order and can advise that it is currently being dealt with by our customer service department, they will contact you when they have more information in regards to your order.

Many Thanks
Customer service is absolutely abismal!! Order came over two weeks late! Also printed our personalised logos in the wrong colour when specified otherwise. Print in the back game at a ridiculously small size. Also they had the audacity to not send 15 of the hoodies and sweatshirts we ordered and when we asked for it to be sent they simply told us they didn’t have it and that we needed to contact DPS!! Then found out later that It was left in their production offices! So they had lied to us when the fault was with them!

When asked for a reprinting as they printed them incorrectly, they refused and didn’t get back to our team at all! When we asked for compensation they refused as well, despite sending incorrect stock and not the right quantity either. They were incredibly difficult to work with, contact and receive our paid products from. Customer service regarding this whole issue has been ridiculous to say the least and not something you would expect from a professional company. Would not recommend AT ALL! Still looking to enquire about compensation or reprinting.

Delivery came late, incorrect logo and missing items! Don’t waste your money here!!!

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poor quality and mis-represented, Tshirts cheap and tacky and Toddies cheap scruffy T shirts with a hood NOTHING like the photo.

Please use Yazzo they are a fraction of the price and the quality is fantastic.

I feel cheated by this fraudulent company and nothing you can do because its customised

AVOID!!!!
Hello,

I am sorry that you are not happy with the quality of the garments and that is something we certainly would like to look into for you. I have passed your review to the customer service team who will investigate your order and contact you in regards to a resolution.
I ordered welding gloves and i paid 5 pounds charge and did`t get them till 2 weeks, that`s bad.
Used to be good, but clearly they are now too busy to cope! I am still waiting on the remainder of an order I placed in November. The person I ordered with turns out, didn't order all of what I asked for. 2 months on I am still trying to find out if they have ordered them for me yet, and when I might get them. No one answers the phone, or responds to email. Avoid - go somewhere else and pay more - it will be worth it!
Hi Ria F. Thank you for your review. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. This is on us. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further by calling us at 0800 028 5867.

Again, thank you so much and we sincerely apologise.
Wrong designs printed on my products, despite having email confirmation they will be exactly the same as my previous order.

Called up to get this sorted, after an extensive wait I was told I'd get a call back. No one has called me back.

Sent numerous emails with no reply.

Service I have received has been appalling, it seems the below reviews also reflect this.

If I do not receive a response with a solution within the next 5 days I will be forced to contact my bank to issue a chargeback.
Terrible would never use again.
Coat cane faulty and they have not done nothing about it after 6 emails and 3 phone calls
Looking at recent reviews on this site I wish I had never used them!

Had to chase constantly to get artwork signed off, delays to delivery date meant I missed my photoshoot with items and still waiting 2 days after they promised delivery for items!

Have a feeling will be taking to small claims court if items don't arrive this week as will want my money back!
Size so far off it's a joke good 3 inch different to m&s shirt innsame size will never order again with this company customer service terrible
Prices are not what you will pay! If you want to find out how much you'll really be paying, double it, and then it's just about what you will be paying. Cheeky c*nts!
Bought in batch and got late delivery for a show because they didn’t have enough stock - wasn’t able to get a refund
Hello,

Could you please contact our customer service team with your order number so that we are able to gain more information on your order so that we can help resolve any issues you have had.

Many Thanks
Horrible service! Delivered my items late, missing items AND incorrect design! Then refused to refund the order or reprint! Ridiculous customer service and a complete waste of money.

Many Thanks
Worst company!! The Printing wasn’t as promised. They lost some orders and tried making excuses saying “they didn’t have the stock at the time”!! So eager to take my money.

Many Thanks
Really bad service, we ordered bulk hoodies (about 200 for a show), none of the hoodies came on time for the show, and when we asked for a refund they outright refused. Keep in mind that every performer paid about £30 each for the hoodies - the printing was awful so now we have to keep awful looking hoodies that we did not get to wear for the show on time and not get our money back.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS WEBSITE PLEASE.
Hello KV,

Please contact our customer service team or through our social media channels with some information in regards to your order number so that we can look into this further for you.

Many Thanks
Extremely disappointed with what we got. Wasn’t as we expected the product to be. Was delivered later than was told as well. Not happy at all.
Hello,

Please contact our customer service team with your order number and we will be able to look into your order for you.

Many Thanks
I ordered my items and paid immediately, after hearing nothing from you I telephoned and you said you had not received payment. I had to send proof of payment which after many phone calls you agreed I had paid. I received my goods about three weeks later !!
The invoice showed I overpaid, I again re-contacted you and you promised to sort out the refund, still waiting one week later.
Hello Philip,

We are sorry that you have not yet received a refund for your order over payment; it has now been processed and will be with you no later than the standard 3-5 days for the refund to process.

Many Thanks
If I could give 0 stars I would...
Worst experience of my life!
Too busy sending out spam mail rather than dealing with issues that they have caused.
I made an order and after digitising the logo they told me the product was out of stock so they took about £70 from me for one item, and only refunded £15 which was a fraction of what I deserved back; despite the inexpensive red of my order, I will be working on a civil claim against workwear express.
Hello Elvin,

Our ordering process is to make sure the logos are approved before stock is brought in, due to this the stock levels can change but if that ever is the case we do inform you as soon as possible as we have a team who solely look after this sector.

In regards to the refund that is currently being looked into by the customer service and accounts team and they will be in touch shortly.

Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 3,563 reviews