Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
I have just ordered some work clothes on line so far it's been a easy and good experience
Shout out to Mark Graham a Customer Service Advisor with Workwear Express. Mark efficiently sorted and rectified an issue I had with a customised garment and in doing so I have placed another order.
Great service and Very good product
I’ve purchased from you guys twice now, the first time my items arrived promptly and the quality was second to none, very pleased with it, however the second order I placed, the item was out of stock (which I was only informed about it after the whole purchase was done) still no problem since I was contacted via email explaining the situation and you guys gave me options as to how to proceed, my problem now is that I replied twice to your emails instructing you guys about what I’d decided regarding my item and I’ve not received any acknowledgement of it, I mean, I’ve not received the original item (which I know is still not available) but I’ve not received the one I told you I wanted instead (which was the next size up of the same item), so at this point I don’t know if my item is ever going to arrive or what’s happening.
While I had a little difficulty with my order, I put this down to the perils of doing everything online. There's always a new angle to learn, and I think both parties learned something.
The difficulty was overcome and the end result was achieved with the minimum of fuss, due to the impressive care of customer service, who knew instinctively what the problem was and how to deal with it with hardly any prompting.
I sense the business is extremely customer-oriented and focused on excellence.
Great products, good service, quick dispatch.

Could’ve done with an earlier update on delivery time, though I think that was more a postal service fault.
Really pleased with the top when it arrived. I was unsure as never done printing over the internet but really happy. It’s probably worth ordering more than one as can be expensive but very happy little beanz top 👍🏻
Good quality, value for money
Very good quality. But delivery time was slower than Id like
I’ve purchased this vest in orange twice before but it’s now not available in medium and hasn’t been for a least a year
Found Workwear express to be very helpful in setting up my order it was delivered before expected and would use for future items also the stitched logo was perfect.
Quick and efficient. We used our company logo and had text embroidery on the breast of our PPE jackets, the finish was to a superb standard with quick delivery.

Highly recommended!
Likes the product good quality t shirts, for mine on an offer so at a good price.
Workwear Express 4 star review on 15th February 2020
Helpful and responsive set-up for non-professionally produced artwork. Then really quick turnaround and decent products once order was confirmed. Website is also easy to use.
Prompt reply to my query. Fast and efficient
Really good service, quality of the items are really good as well. The only issue I had was that the premium polo shirt sizes are bigger than they should be, so medium is large & large is xl. But I would highly recommend their service & products.
Had issue, but company showed good will in resolving it.
Hi,

We do always show our full pricing in the basket when you head to the checkout process on desktop and our mobile site.

I have managed to look into your account and see that we have refunded you in regards to a price match. We may not always be able to beat a price but we will always try to match if that is something we can do for you.

Many Thanks
We ordered a work blouse, with embroidered logo. Although we uploaded new artwork (and in fact had used the new artwork the day before on a much larger order), unfortunately, the new blouse arrived with an old logo. Customer Services were brilliant and sorted it out with a FOC replacement straight away. Unfortunately, the replacement came, again, with the old logo and again Customer Services were fabulous. 3rd time lucky, but they were great to deal with. Prices are quite expensive (especially when you add basic embroidery), but the general quality of products ordered was pretty good.
The service is good and the speed of delivery is ok. The only thing I have an issue with it the t shirts and jumpers I ordered are of good quality but after being washed a few times lose shape and shrink a little.
initial online order was a problem, but the end result was really good.
Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 3,563 reviews