Workwear Express Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

How would you rate Workwear Express?

Eddie Butler
Eddie Butler
Verified Buyer

Workwear Express are quick to respond, - the person you speak to on the phone, is the person who makes things happen. You're not passed from pillar to post, asked if you wouldn't mind waiting, nor are you fobbed off so you have to chase and chase. They are the best at making their customers happy and nothing is too much trouble. I love them!!
Bethany Edwards
Bethany Edwards
Verified Buyer

The work shirts turned out even better than I imagined. Very pleased and will be purchasing more. The shirt is very high quality and the embroidery is done to a very good standard. Thank you Workwear Express
Souk
Verified Buyer

They were so helpful, I really appreciate what the different teams did to me, thank you very much.
Simon Mitchell
Verified Reviewer

Quite simply the worst customer service I have had in years. I beg anyone considering using Workwear Express to seek alternative options.

Sometimes the cheapest really is not the best option.

Still waiting for items ordered end of October......
Julie Allington
Verified Reviewer

Excellent customer service. Hannah and Mary delt with my problem . Would definately order from them again Julie
Nicola
Verified Reviewer

The worst company I have ever dealt with. They struggled to get the order right then when they eventually delivered they hadn't printed as per the order and the quality of the items was really bad. They didn't bother replying when I contacted them about the items being printed incorrectly until I repeatedly chased them. They then argues, insisted on photos before collecting the goods and passed me from pillar to post. Eventually they acceoted that 15 of the 20 vests were printed incorrectly but wouldn't accept the logo and writing on the entire order was 1/3 smaller than it was meant to be despite having been sent design and photos of existing vests and agreeing to do exactly the same. I have contacted them several times since returning the vests and cannot get through to the manager who was dealing with this. She is also ignoring my emails. Definitely a company to avoid at all cost. Customer service-they don't know what it means!
Hevac Industrial UK Ltd
Verified Reviewer

Great service. Highly recommended professional service. Great products provided in a timely manner. Be sure to ask for Hannah. Great customer service and an asset to the company.
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic service and quality will definitely order again
Spectrum
Verified Reviewer

Bombarded with emails to buy on Black Friday with discounts, but went to place orders and as we had logos to print they couldn't even get back to us with a price.
Firstly came back (Saturday) with quote for embroidered logos after we previously stated that the jackets were waterproof and this wouldn't work, then came back saying they would revise the quotes. Still to receive a revised quote today (Thursday) so have cancelled the order. were also going to order more workwear for the staff but thought better of it.
We are an existing customer with a staff of 18 and have ordered previously but I think this will be the last time.

Its a pity as their quality is quite good, but their service is very poor.
Verified Reviewer

delayed delivery on all items - 2 items that were ordered and showing available on website were out of stock and not due back in until January - still no refund received for difference in cost - trying to return an item and they are not making it easy to do so and not much faith i will receive the refund for it either- staff manner via email leaves a bit to be desired on a customer service front as well - not very helpful - wont be using or recommending them to anyone.
Unverified Reviewer

terrible service i they messed up my order and have been passed around to speak to different people for well over 5 weeks and they are just saying they can not fix it
Sandra C
Verified Buyer

I rang to advise a recently-purchased garment was coming undone but there were no customer service staff available. So I was advised to email the team, which I did last week. Still no response and this, after a dreadful 'lost' order and 'out of stock' delays when we first ordered. The clothing isn't fit to work in; there's no express about the service and customers really don't seem that important. What do I have to do to get a decent result???
Matthew Keyworth
Verified Buyer

Bought 3 pairs of overalls and the zips failed on all the pairs after wearing them for 1 month each.
Told at customer care that was "wear and tear". This company is a joke . I have had overalls still ok after years of use .
Workwear express told me 1 month was there life expectancy! what a joke.
Nicole Griffiths
Verified Buyer

After initial problems the company did work with me to get them resolved but it took a lot of time and many phone calls to do this.
Novus Mechanical Limited
Verified Buyer

The Quality of embroidery was exceptional, and the garment selection vast, but most of all the turnaround from order to delivery was very good, will definitely be using workwear express again!
Soave Minibus Hire
Verified Buyer

Good quality clothing, all orders are shipped quickly and staff at workwear keep in touch to let you know if orders are completed or if it's out of stock.

We will defiantly use them again in the near future as all our staff are happy with the new uniforms from workwear.

Thanks' to all involved, from ordering to delivery.
Grant Blanks

GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY, FAST TURN AROUND
Carol Holmes Of Gurton Holmes
Verified Reviewer

The artwork was great most of the garments were too but the customer service is appalling.Our polo shirts started to go a nasty colour on the ribbing (collar & cuffs) after only about 20 - 25 wears. I returned them and was told we had had them too long.
Coffin Works Museum
Verified Buyer

We ordered t shirts for our gift shop through Workwear Express and they made the whole process very simple. We had great communication from them and are happy with our order. The t shirts are nicely printed and made from good quality cotton.
We'll be ordering again in the future!
Alex
Verified Reviewer

placed an order exactly a month ago over the phone. most of the order arrived within a week but some polo shirts and t shirts were out of stock so they weren't sent. A month later and i still dont have them. i contacted them 10 days ago and was promised them by the end of last week. Contacted them again today to be told they'll be with me by the end of the week.
At no point have they contacted me to let me know the items werent in stock or that there would be a delay.
Encounter Exotics (Charity)
Verified Reviewer

The order was initially placed in July.
I was alarmed to learn that an item wouldn’t be in stock until 13th Oct (black polo shirts- hardly something exotic!); However, I said that so long as I would get them then, that was OK, and I would wait… I was promised this was the case and that I would have to do nothing further.
Then I had to chase, to find out (would my items ever have been sent if I didn’t, I wonder) if they were forthcoming to now be told that there’s another 6 weeks added?

Lovely way to treat a charity who potentially could have been a regular customer, as the products themselves were OK. We will go elsewhere.
Derrick Carrington
Verified Buyer

Good products, good price.
Terry Langton
Verified Buyer

I had previously loaded a logo to be embroidered on my last order, due to text the embroidered logo had to be quite large. So I ordered it anyway. When it cam e to a new purchase, I had spoken to my designer and paid for a revised logo so it could be smaller when embroidered. I uploaded this for a new order. You then contacted me to say the logo would be large. It took 7 phone calls, 4 emails to confirm you were using the new design, as you kept telling me the logo would be large - I kept asking 'Are you using the new uploaded logo' each time you said yes. Eventually the order came and you had used the wrong logo - the old one. There is even an internal email you copied me in on where one of your staff tried to tell you this, but still the wrong stuff came. I just couldn't be bothered raising this with you after the purchase. Maybe listen to your customers???
Workwear Express is rated 4.20 based on 1,304 reviews