Workwear Express Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

How would you rate Workwear Express?

Eddie Butler
Eddie Butler
Verified Buyer

Workwear Express are quick to respond, - the person you speak to on the phone, is the person who makes things happen. You're not passed from pillar to post, asked if you wouldn't mind waiting, nor are you fobbed off so you have to chase and chase. They are the best at making their customers happy and nothing is too much trouble. I love them!!
Bethany Edwards
Bethany Edwards
Verified Buyer

The work shirts turned out even better than I imagined. Very pleased and will be purchasing more. The shirt is very high quality and the embroidery is done to a very good standard. Thank you Workwear Express
Souk
Verified Buyer

They were so helpful, I really appreciate what the different teams did to me, thank you very much.
Mark Mccook
Verified Buyer

Got my works logo embroidered on Dry fit polo shirt and the design is better than what our work supplied but as they do not supply a polo shirt in my size I went here and now everybody is jealous at work. Brilliant response and will be ordering more for myself.
Greg Pichery
Verified Buyer

Great service. Easy to follow website. Excellent communication and prompt delivery. Will definitely this service again. Many thanks!!
Ben
Unverified Reviewer

Really poor customer service and liaison from start to cancelling out order.
Took 3 days for a reply to find they didn't answer the question about the order and the slightly helpful but unenthusiastic staff at the end of the phone weren't much help.
Then two days before the order was expected they told me one size was out of stock and according to the person on the end of the phone they don't have any stock at the factory.. this was hard to believe when they offer 24 hour service!
Do not reccomend unless you want to wait a year to get what you ordered
Any Chance??
Unverified Reviewer

Order overdue by a week to this point, recommitted to deliver yesterday, now saying three days time. Only found out by chasing up and couldn't get a straight answer. Very poor.
Verified Buyer

Delivered quickly. T-shirts in several sizes with logo. Good value.
Verified Reviewer

Placed my order, only to be told 3 weeks later after the delivery date that it was out of stock. I've asked for a refund but am yet to receive it and no reply to my emails. Shocking service!!
Verified Reviewer

Placed an order on 21st July with a dispatch date of 28th July, still waiting for the order. Spoke to Ashley on 11.08.2017 to find out here it as (she was going to ring me back, I'm still waiting for a call back ) had to call again on 14.08.2017 to now be told that half the order will be dispatched next week and the other half will now be dispatch beginning of September. Think they need to change there name to workwear eventually, if you are lucky. Its a shame as the quality of work is great but they take your money and forget about you.
Reading Ymca
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and items were exactly as described
Paul Thetford
Verified Reviewer

Placed order 20th July still waiting, no reply to email, Two weeks after placing order finally told item is out of stock. Did no one think to check?. Now had my money for nearly 4 weeks I will not be using again or recommending to others.
Verified Buyer

Great service and quality t-shirta and quick delivery. Would recommend.
Mr C R Foote
Verified Buyer

Quality product at a good price. Plus they contacted me when there was a problem that could have adversely affected the quality
Philip Maggs (Premiere Press Printers)
Verified Reviewer

After an initial shaky start with an order I had placed, and not getting the answers I was looking for, Yvonne Tweedy from customer services stepped in and sorted it all out for me. The order came through exactly as I wanted. Yvonne is there now to sort out any customer problems, and understands that customer satisfaction is paramount, Yvonne could not have apologised enough, but was extremely professional in making sure it was put right.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful customer service. Had to return item for next size, but was kept up to date as the exchange progressed.
Student Castle Ltd
Verified Buyer

website very easy to use and upload information, very quick responses and production and delivery very quick
Chris O
Verified Buyer

The garments are of good quality and value. And, the fast delivery was a bonus.
Unverified Reviewer

They have good communication and the quality of garmets is very high.
Verified Buyer

The quality and standard of our delivery this year really good. We had an issue with some missing items but these were delivered quickly and on time for our own handing out.
Verified Buyer

Large range of products and professional quality of embroidery
Doug Young
Verified Buyer

I first purchased one of these sweatshirts in 2009 from a shop in Cromer, Norfolk. It is still going strong and I have looked for this make but unsuccessfully. Then I found your site and was so pleased to find the same item on sale. When it arrived (on time !) I was delighted to find the quality even better than the 2009 one. I shall buy again from you as both the quality
and service has been first class. I am very willing to recommend your firm.
Kando Handyman
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient service. Happy with product.
Workwear Express is rated 4.27 based on 1,034 reviews