Workwear Express Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
Great service, speedy delivery
If I could give 0 stars I would... Worst experience of my life! Too busy sending out spam mail rather than dealing with issues that they have caused. I made an order and after digitising the logo they told me the product was out of stock so they took about £70 from me for one item, and only refunded £15 which was a fraction of what I deserved back; despite the inexpensive red of my order, I will be working on a civil claim against workwear express.
Hello Elvin,

Our ordering process is to make sure the logos are approved before stock is brought in, due to this the stock levels can change but if that ever is the case we do inform you as soon as possible as we have a team who solely look after this sector.

In regards to the refund that is currently being looked into by the customer service and accounts team and they will be in touch shortly.

Many Thanks
Quite expensive for a work Jacket but a great well made bomber Jacket and as we all know ? You only get what you pay for.
Great service arrived very quickly. They fit well, husband very pleased.
Likes the product good quality t shirts, for mine on an offer so at a good price.
Excellent, our goods arrived much faster than expected and are exactly what we want. Brilliant service would definitely deal again.
Helpful and responsive set-up for non-professionally produced artwork. Then really quick turnaround and decent products once order was confirmed. Website is also easy to use.
Good quality coat, printed well,excellent customer service
Order not received yet, but still hopeful ☹️
Poor Quality and Bad Customer Service
Over priced delivery, and a lack of communication! I won't be rushing back.
Dreadful service and products. Original trail order of 1 Hoodie and 6 t shirts. Despite being assured the products would not shrink they did. Also the printing peeled off the back of the products after to washes,(at low temp). It took nearly two months form replacements. New t shirts slightly better quality although the printing isn’t the best and can be felt when wearing the T-shirts. The hoodie material is very poor with stitching coming away from the pocket and holes appearing. With very little wear I might add. I normally use a primary hoodie which never rips and lasts a considerably long time. In the past I have used vistaprint but thought I’d use a local firm this time. A total waste of time and money. The quality between the two is vast. Disappointingly unprofessional service and poor products. I’ve waited a few months to leave the review in order to give them a fair crack of the whip. Needless to say I CAN’T recommend this company and certainly would not use again.
Hello,

A member of our customer service team has been in touch with you recently in regards to your review. Since the replacements were sent out in October and we have not heard back from you we were lead to believe that all issues had been resolved. Please respond back to our customer service team and they will be able to look into everything for you.

Many Thanks
Quick delivery and good quality products.
Easy to order and fast service and delivery the item was very shoddy the sowing was not good and I would not recommend this to anyone, the tie I got I’m embarrassed to present it to the person it was for
Easy customisation process, good quality and on time delivery.
The items I required were easy to order and delivered promptly. I was very pleased with the quality and fit.
Delivery was punctual. Items were great fit. Very pleased with Workwear Express and will be using them again without hesitation.
Ordered two 5XL shirts, they arrived and were 7 inches shorter than the previous 5XL shirts ordered from the same company. Got in touch via live chat and spoke to Charlotte who asked me to refer to the sizing guide which she admitted wasn't on the product page. Asked her twice to direct me to the sizing guide and she refused to provide the details. Refused to provide any resolution other than a 10% discount on my next order - but how can I order if you keep your sizing guide a secret from your customers!
Great product, delivered promptly and great customer service
Just what we wanted, at a very good price!
Workwear Express is rated 4.26 based on 3,408 reviews