Workwear Express Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

How would you rate Workwear Express ?

The Frying Den Ltd
"We needed some caps with our Logo. Tried every local work wear outlet, they all quoted 2 - 3 weeks. Work wear express got them to us in 3 days. Caps look great and quality is very high, crisp clear embroidery. Thank you."
"5 star because of Sandra HindMarch-customer service advisor: very professional, received personalised service, resolved issues speedily, kept me informed and was very helpful! Thank you"
Verity Wood
"I ordered polo shirts, a fleece and givers with my new logo on. The service was prompt and I received detailed emails to check the logo before the order was processed. When they arrived (very quickly!) I was impressed by the quality of the actual products as well as the added logo - I love wearing them when out and about to promote my new business!"
"A very high-quality product which I highly recommend from this organisation."
"I placed my order on 2nd September, first of all I was not updated that the tunic I ordered was out of stock and the dispatch time had been changed, then they called me to say that the big back logo couldn’t be done due to a pleat in the back of the tunic, so they’ve placed my order on hold, even though I have emailed to say I still want it I am yet to receive any emails back, the took the payment of £40 on 3rd September, we are now 12 days later and I still have not received the tunic or got a response as to when I will receive it. Personally the company should not take payment until the item is shipped and should keep customers informed of what stage their product is at. Extremely disappointed in the service and will never ever use this company again."
"We placed an order and despite confirmation from them that the order would be fulfilled in good time (and with us allowing a 2 day window for any problems) we were let down at the very last minute without any clothing in sight. Their service has been shocking and from our experience doesn't even warrant 1 star!"
"Great service."
"Great service along with great products. Will be back soon for more. Thanks Jason Redfield Pet Supplies"
"The boots were too big and needed returning. The service was excellent, I felt supported and looked after all the way. Will buy again."
"Been waiting on a refund since 22nd August. Not getting any response via email from the 2 people dealing with it in customer services. Poor service!!"
"Great range, excellent service and quick delivery. They are our company's go-to for our clothing needs. Highly recommend."
"I ordered welding gloves and i paid 5 pounds charge and did`t get them till 2 weeks, that`s bad."
"Have used this company over several years, and can only say they seem to get even better all the time. The latest purchase of polo shirts required discussion about the logo I requested, and I was kept informed every step of the way. Nothing was too much trouble, and the finished item was excellent. The quality of the garments is very good, and I am always pleased to recommend if anyone admires the logos etc. Exceptionally fast service."
"great.products/recommend.for.quality"
"Workwear Express are really poor on delivery of goods order. Ordered polo shirts on 8th August and still no delivery as of today 3rd Sept. I’m really pleased we did a test order as we will most certainly not be using them again. Steve Acton"
"Although not worn yet but they fit good am sure they will do the job perfectly."
"Exceptional service, the quality of the t-shirts , ordered, was very high. Thank you. I definitely recommend this Company."
"Excellent polo shirts, very accurate embroidery. Thanks"
"very good quality and value for money, fast delivery"
"Great quality, great price! Arrived quickly after ordering"
"fantastic workwear shoes,, good quality and appearance"
"The girl who served me in your shop on Saturday I made my order was excellent. Very helpful in every way, and next time I buy safety gear it will be from your company. Thanks Dave PETERLEE JCB HIRE"
"Basics t-shirts and caps. Low cost but good value for money. All arrived quickly and as expected. Cheers."
Workwear Express is rated 4.23 based on 2,026 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!