Workwear Express Reviews

409 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

How would you rate Workwear Express?

Clint Speakman-Jones
Clint Speakman-Jones
Verified Buyer

Not up to the usually great standard from workwear site. After ordering a numberous of items in the past which were all great, I ordered a pair of joggers for work, size large. They turned up and are tiny and I didn't are not at all what I expected. Very dissapointed.
Mark Dawe
Mark Dawe
Verified Buyer

I ordered a jacket, fleece, hoodie, and some 2 tone t shirts all with my logo that I easily uploaded, I got them the next day as promised.
When I tried them on I was over the moon, they look great and make my company look more professional.
I am delighted with my order and will stick with them from now on.
Pranay Patel & Co Ltd
Pranay Patel & Co Ltd
Verified Buyer

Totally unhappy with my recent order as one of the jacket came damaged, I took a photo and e-mailed them and yet still haven't heard from them
Hi,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with one of the jackets you've received. Please can you give us a call on 0800 028 5867 and we will look to get the jacket back and sort this out as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

John
Workwear Express
Hogarth Primary School
Verified Buyer

My issue was not with your staff (they were very helpful) it was around payment method. We do not have BACS and make payment by cheque, but in order to make a cheque payment we needed an invoice. I was informed that I could not have an invoice without a payment being received by yourselves first. I had to resolve the issue by personally making payment on my personal credit card in order for the order to progress.
Mr Grant
Unverified Reviewer

If I could put zero rating then I would. Avoid this so called company. Absolute waste of my time. I have been trying to get my money back for over 2 weeks!!! No one returns your calls or emails. I'm starting small claims court proceedings tonight!!! Makes me sick how they get away with it. DO NOT USE !!!!
Richard
Unverified Reviewer

On both orders we was advised next day delivery and has not been the case, on placing our large order after sample the date displayed for delivery was next day so we had arranged with our embroidery company for drop off that day as a lot to be done for staff and was told the next day that they didn't even have them in! now caused problems for us
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered three pairs of overalls with instructions for a Logo with the new employees name above.I received the items with a logo with a different employees name on from an order I placed a year before.
No apology-said it was my fault-The person I spoke too told me the relevant sales person was on holiday and so on. Still no reply or rectification offered. Not good to say the least
Nigel Green
Verified Buyer

simple to order online, very clear and informative acknowledgement of order, good notification of despatch and delivery was very quick and to top this fantastic service the actual item was so good that I have already ordered another and intend to order more in the near future - highly recommend this company, their product (fruit of the loom sweatshirt)and their service.
Very Unhappy & Disappointed Customer
Unverified Reviewer

WORKWEAR EXPRESS LOST ME £250 TODAY! Placed a small order of a handful of FOTL t-shirts to complete a custom print order of 200 t-shirts with 48hrs left to complete the order for my customer and collect an extra £250 'on-time' completion bonus. Promised 24hr delivery online, phoned the helpline to confirm they definitely had stock and was assured NEXT DAY delivery would happen GUARANTEED... 3 days & 7 phone calls later NOTHING HAS ARRIVED! Turns out the sales department didn't process my order in time and they actually had no internal stock meaning my order was coming direct from their supplier and it will take 6 days in total to get to me. They cost me my £250 bonus and would only offer a measly %10 off my next order by way of apology. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!
Verified Buyer

Good quality T-Shirt and printing.
Very pleased with the item.
Prompt delivery. Thank you
Stephen Powell
Verified Buyer

Not being sure of the quality or the service, I placed an order for only two polo shirts. Delivery was virtually next day. Pleased with the shirts and the service I placed an order for three more,
Mark Rogers
Verified Buyer

thank you, I am very happy very soft and warm
Rio Reality
Verified Buyer

the quality of the two hats were good condition, the white and black and black on black one. the army and black didn't have the texture and quality material used on the first two
Verified Buyer

Great value with First class delivery
Muriel Raistrick
Verified Buyer

Excellent, very fast delivery. Very good quality product.
Returns handled expertly, efficiently and with great courtesy. Returns were due to my own fault and not the product. First class company to deal with. Thank you.
One 2 One Therapy Ltd

Helpful and good quality
Verified Buyer

Product never delivered due to inadequate delivery company. Never saw my order but it is certainly well travelled. If making an order, ensure instructions for delivery are in small words and crayons.
Verified Buyer

Very good service and very pleased with the products.
Verified Buyer

Supportive staff - speedy service.
MKM Building Supplies Limited

THE POLO SHIRTS ARE OF A POOR QUALITY. DO NOT WASH WELL AT ALL AND SHRINK
MKM Building Supplies Limited
Verified Buyer

WEBSITE VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE, GOODS ARRIVE PROMTPLY. OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER SARAH CUTHBERTSON IS BEYOND ACCOMMODATING WHEN WE ASK FOR SPECIALISED ITEMS, GREAT SERVICE ALL ROUND.
Workwear Express is rated 4.41 based on 409 reviews