Workwear Express Reviews

320 Reviews

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Mark Dawe
Mark Dawe
Verified Buyer

I ordered a jacket, fleece, hoodie, and some 2 tone t shirts all with my logo that I easily uploaded, I got them the next day as promised.
When I tried them on I was over the moon, they look great and make my company look more professional.
I am delighted with my order and will stick with them from now on.
Pranay Patel & Co Ltd
Pranay Patel & Co Ltd
Verified Buyer

Totally unhappy with my recent order as one of the jacket came damaged, I took a photo and e-mailed them and yet still haven't heard from them
Hi,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with one of the jackets you've received. Please can you give us a call on 0800 028 5867 and we will look to get the jacket back and sort this out as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

John
Workwear Express
Michelle Walker
Michelle Walker
Verified Buyer

I ordered a hoodie and a polo shirt with my logo embroidered onto them, absolutely fantastic service. Really detailed work and exactly how I wanted them, despite me changing the colour of the logo writing halfway through the order. Would highly recommend and will be ordering from workwear again in the near future.
Kelly Simpson
Verified Buyer

Great item and quick delivery.
Clint Speakman-Jones
Verified Buyer

Not up to the usually great standard from workwear site. After ordering a numberous of items in the past which were all great, I ordered a pair of joggers for work, size large. They turned up and are tiny and I didn't are not at all what I expected. Very dissapointed.
Brian Hogg
Verified Buyer

After the initial disappointment of receiving the wrong order I must congratulate you're team for the speed and efficiency in which this was rectified. Less than 24 hours from telephoning to redelivery. Thank you. I will definitely use your firm again.
Huw Evans
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, garment was exactly as expected
Jackie Loveless
Verified Buyer

i was very pleased with the service all very quick and helpful thankyou
Chris Goodall

Great quality goods
Good service .I recieved my order in under 24 hours .Keep it up !
Joanne Shields
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order and very fast delivery, the item is good quality.
Ruth Laffey
Verified Buyer

Excellent service! Have ordered sweatshirts and t shirts, they are great value for money without compromising the quality of material.
Anton Shott
Verified Buyer

I knew exactly which jacket I wanted (having already worn out two with daily usage over the last few years) so the choice came down to price. After searching the internet I found Workwear Express was the cheapest including delivery costs and VAT. Ordering and paying on their website was simple, and delivery very prompt.

For anyone who did not have a specific jacket in mind, the descriptions on their website were very complete and clear.

Altogether a highly satisfactory process.
2nd Best Autos
Verified Buyer

As described and arrived on time great
Liz Atkinson
Verified Buyer

Ordered one day received within two days, very good service
Jessica Nicholson
Verified Buyer

Wonderful products and exceptional service! I ordered my item one evening, within three days, it was with me, ready to go...couldn't be happier with my experience and can highly recommend this site to anyone:)
Michael Bridge
Verified Buyer

A very good product and a first class delivery
Allen Andres
Verified Buyer

The descriptions on the website were very accurate, the process of ordering, the delivery was very quick and the goods were exactly as described. I am very happy with the whole experience of buying.

My only minor gripe is with the order confirmation email which was not clear, very long and wordy and initially I wasn't sure whether or not I needed to do anything. I don't want to overstate this issue but I'm sure that part could improved. It wouldn't stop me ordering again.
Martin Harley
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and hassle free order, The medium size is a little on the large size but the quality of the material is very good.
Keith Hallahan
Verified Buyer

This is the second purchase for the work trousers.
The original pair i bought 4 months ago I have worn each day forwork and they have kept their shap, colour and have not worn at any point in the fabric.
This why I bought somemore
Great product.
Christel Bayfield
Verified Buyer

Quick response email. Kept me updated. Quick delivery. Happy with item.
David Saph
Verified Buyer

Ordered product not delivered, phoned to say not delivered informed person would phone me back 26/1/17 no return call. phoned again 30/1/17 to be told I would be called back re invoice no SO447721 still waiting on call
Elgon Security Systems
Verified Buyer

Received clothes within 48 hours of ordering, excellent service, will order from Workwear again.
Elgon Security Systems