Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
Failed to deliver on time. Cost me big time. Won’t use them ever again.
Workwear Express has so far, delivered good quality products exactly when they said they were going to deliver which is a great relief. Bit more expensive than some other workwear providers.
Used a few times now and always happy with the service and quality of the clothing. Will definitely be using again soon.
Fast and efficient service,great customer communication, product arrived as stated and intact, great price for dickies workwear, will use again.
Needed some eye protection while sanding underneath my boat..... Ordered the overglasses and they arrived 24hrs later..... Very happy
Use your company for my merchandise and I have highly recommended you to my fellow friends
Workwear Express 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Ordering was easy although I did make a mistake but a simple email and everything was sorted The t shirts I ordered arrived on time and the returns are straight forward I would definitely recommend
I ordered a high-vis jacket with I AM DEAF printed on the back to warn cyclists that I am unaware of their approach. When emailed a picture, I replied that I would like the printing to be bigger. The garment arrived as predicted and is just what I wanted. I feel safer !
Airware safety shoes delivered promptly comfortable good construction perfect.
Very fast turn around with a top quality product . Great service .
Great quality and service would definitely recommend πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
Great service , quality and super speedy delivery
Brilliant service. Quick and easy to order. Results were fabulous, very smart looking staff now
Good top quality shirts, the right price, great customer service, when I altered the logo couple of times, wasn't any hassle, 5 out 5 on all counts from me
Workwear Express 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Had a great experience with workwear express for my first ever work uniform order! Easy to place the order and arrived promptly after accepting the design proof.
Workwear Express 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Quality clothing and branding received well within time
I have used this company for several years now, good quality gear and great customer service. Will never go anywhere else now
Excellent service from start to finish. Lovely tunic at a great price for my daughter and logo done to perfection. Very happy customer. Thankyou πŸ‘πŸ˜;)
Always a first class service
Fast Delivery and easy to use ordering system , very reasonably priced and good quality materials . great embroidery for the LOGO . we will definitely use this company again .
Workwear Express is rated 4.22 based on 3,616 reviews