Workwear Express Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

How would you rate Workwear Express?

Eddie Butler
Eddie Butler
Verified Buyer

Workwear Express are quick to respond, - the person you speak to on the phone, is the person who makes things happen. You're not passed from pillar to post, asked if you wouldn't mind waiting, nor are you fobbed off so you have to chase and chase. They are the best at making their customers happy and nothing is too much trouble. I love them!!
Bethany Edwards
Bethany Edwards
Verified Buyer

The work shirts turned out even better than I imagined. Very pleased and will be purchasing more. The shirt is very high quality and the embroidery is done to a very good standard. Thank you Workwear Express
Souk
Verified Buyer

They were so helpful, I really appreciate what the different teams did to me, thank you very much.
Unverified Reviewer

Customer service appalling - received the wrong order and I'm expected to constantly chase to get the original item? - that, might I add, was ordered over 6 weeks ago!! And I'm still waiting for the garment to arrive! NOT EXPRESS. The actual quality of the incorrect item I received is actually very good, which is disappointing as they are very competitively priced, so would have used again! Wouldn't recommend if you are seeking something quickly!
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy I’ll use them again
Verified Reviewer

Although the finished product was great (barring one loose thread loop in the embroidery), the customer service and communication was absolutely appalling. I had to chase constantly over the space of two weeks to find out what status my order was at, whether the artwork had been proofed, when I could expect my order. The online tracking didn't work (blank page) and the order status never updated. The only emails I got were my initial order receipt, artwork proofs (once I'd chased multiple times), and an email from the courier on the morning of delivery.
JESE Ltd
Verified Buyer

Nothing heard for a week after we placed the order, so we called to see what had become of it. It took a further 3 days to get the logo sorted, it felt like walking through treacle. It took 21 days to receive the order from placing it, that's so not Express. Two of the items turned up with the logos way down south, three days later we're still being fobbed off with, 'We're getting to your email'. First and last order with WWE.

Also, looking at the testimonials, really? Talk about voting for yourself as no one else will. Have a look at the dates, they're all in lumps, dated the same, to get the ratings up.

BTW, no complaint about the quality of the garments.
Rachel
Verified Reviewer

First they lost our order. Then they re-created their own version of the order, meaning we were sent 7 incorrect items. I then spoke to someone, who told me they would collect the incorrect items the next Monday and deliver the missing items the following Wednesday. Neither of these things happened. Called and emailed again, speaking to the same person, who tried to pretend he had no prior knowledge of the orders. Was asked to send the same email I had the first time detailing the errors on the order, which I did (and received no response to either). Nothing happened. Received an email 4 days later to say the replacement items would be delivered once the others had been collected. Replied to ask when they would be collected. No response. Phoned up the following day and spoke to a new person, who asked me to send the email again, this time with pictures of the incorrectly delivered items. Again, no response to the email. Phoned the following day (today), Apparently they didn't receive the email. Forwarded it again while on the phone to them. They are now sending supposed to be collecting the incorrectly delivered items on Monday and replacing soon after. Bearing in mind that it is now 29th September, and we originally ordered on 13th July, I don't hold out much hope...
Dave Shortland
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely appalling service from start to finish on my initial order.
I am a start up business and looked to WorkWearExpress.com to supply various items so as I could provide branded workwear for my launch of a food truck venture against a hard deadline.
I ordered both printing and embroidery applied to examples of polo shirts, snap back caps, aprons and chef jackets.
Over a period of some six weeks since the initial request, the first delivery was lost between them and their courier. After much conversation with the WorkWearExpress customer service team and its supervisory members, a second delivery was despatched and received a day later than the 'guaranteed' delivery date only to found to be incomplete.
For a company who's packaging states to trust them on 'Price', 'Service' and 'Quality', don't believe everything you read!!
I am now been told that I am facing further delays whilst chasing my refund..
Once my refund is received, I will not delay in investing those funds in their competition!
TINY LIVES
Verified Buyer

We have ordered from Workwear Express for over 10 years and their service is always second to none and their staff are always very helpful when it come to asking for quotes etc. Very good customer service.
Davey
Unverified Reviewer

took over 3 weeks and still haven't arrived, they not contacted me to let me no why or how long its going to take, seeking money back via paypal bad company be warned
Michael A Lightowler
Verified Buyer

Initially I was quite happy with the service I received a seemingly quick response, however on receipt of the item, I found that the size was too big and arranged a return thro a very helpful young lady - I returned the item via Collect+ - the next thing I was aware of was a refund AND NOT the next size down as requested - not a good advert for the companies competence of dealing with a single item order - I would hate to think I had a large order with your company yours sincerely Mike Lightowler Mob 07502 618064
Verified Buyer

Staff very helpful and order dealt with efficiently.
Unverified Reviewer

Terrible communication, account manager wouldn't respond to inquiries or P/O requests.
Ordering items means e-mailing a P/O (which turns out to be a quote request even though prices are stated), then need to phone up the office (being on hold for a minimum of 5 minutes) to then place the order ?!?!?!

Excellent customer service!
Verified Buyer

I have been very impressed with Workwear Express,their products are reasonably priced,good quality and with prompt delivery.I will certainly order from them in the future and would recommend them.
Wildbore Veterinary Ltd
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, embroidered logo exactly as desired with exact colour. Would recommend.
Vanja Filipovic
Verified Buyer

I never received my order. I've tried to track it down online, unsuccessfully. I've tried online chat support, they said they will ask for tracking info from the supervisor, and I never heard back from them. I also tried calling, was on hold for over 10 minutes without any response. I will contact my credit card company to cancel this billing. This is awful and unacceptable!
Verified Buyer

Delivered as promised on quality and timeliness
B.l.a.s. Ltd
Verified Buyer

Shirts are consistantly as described and arrive quickly.
Green End Farm
Verified Buyer

The team was very helpful and were able to turn our order around quicker than usual, because we were on a tight schedule. The t shirts are good quality. Thank you
Middleweek Newton
Verified Buyer

Always a very quick turn around and prices reasonable.
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery and shirts are good value for money and well made. Cotton fine so excellent for hot weather.
Workwear Express is rated 4.23 based on 1,153 reviews