Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
Two orders placed money taken not delivered on the date the sales order said and no contact from Workwear. When called told items out of stock, told them to refund me and they send an email with a returns note! Awful
AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered new items for my company and requested a couple of each in WHITE. They items arrived a yellow/cream colour and I've been told they aren't responsible for colour issues. Sorry, what is black was ordered and grey arrived, or red was ordered and pink arrived. This is a joke. I have spent over 100 on 4 items of rubbish quality for my new business, and they are rubbish. Customer service gets a 0 from me.
Hats look like a 5 year old made them, really terrible embroidery quality. Shame as the shipping was fast. Emailed customer services 4 days ago with no reply, so leaving a review here.
Almost 5 years I have used WWExpress for my 100 staff’s uniforms and yet in recent years it is let down after let down! Your website shows ALL sizes in stock yet customer services then tell us you have practically none of them, a company of your size certainly has the ability to have on-the-fly stock management linked to your website, so my only assumption is you make all items listed as in stock to get orders to assist cash flow into the business. Its just not on! We have worked TIRELESSLY for 18 months through the pandemic and have supported the NHS Nightingale end of life units and at each stage we have been let down by WWE Honestly, I simply cannot run a business with pie in the sky delivery dates, emails from you saying part delivery, then emails saying the rest will be here 25th aug, nothing delivered, no email, and your live chat has no clue when they will be in We are small fry to you, but 1000 small accounts leaving you for another supplier will have a huge impact in comparison to the odd colossal account that I assume are taking your time and resources to keep happy
Order of 24 polo shirts received where over 20 are faulty with out of line stitching on most and some even embroidered in different colours. Sent in the photos to generate a return which was approved and then after chasing 3 weeks later after not hearing anything I was told they are not faulty (despite Workwear express approving the return in the first place). Despite repeatedly trying to speak with someone and asking for the order to be relooked at, we are just told they will be returned to us and that's the end of the matter. Really frustrating after they previously did a fantastic job for us.
Absolutely top drawer. I had a one off done from a photo of a commemorative coin. They asked for a better photo before they could proceed. I can only say I am extremely satisfied and would recommend highly.
WORST SERVICE EVER!! Ordered some work tops with logo on front and txt on back. The txt to go on the back was told to there sales team over the phone who made a spelling mistake which was noticed when tops arrived. We called work wear express to explain that they had made a spelling mistake at which point they totally refused to rectify the issue stating the reason was because we didn’t notice THEIR MISTAKE until the tops arrived which is totally unreasonable as all we wanted was for them to fix the mistake that there sales team made
Failed to deliver on time. Cost me big time. Won’t use them ever again.
Workwear Express has so far, delivered good quality products exactly when they said they were going to deliver which is a great relief. Bit more expensive than some other workwear providers.
Used a few times now and always happy with the service and quality of the clothing. Will definitely be using again soon.
Fast and efficient service,great customer communication, product arrived as stated and intact, great price for dickies workwear, will use again.
Needed some eye protection while sanding underneath my boat..... Ordered the overglasses and they arrived 24hrs later..... Very happy
Use your company for my merchandise and I have highly recommended you to my fellow friends
Workwear Express 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Ordering was easy although I did make a mistake but a simple email and everything was sorted The t shirts I ordered arrived on time and the returns are straight forward I would definitely recommend
I ordered a high-vis jacket with I AM DEAF printed on the back to warn cyclists that I am unaware of their approach. When emailed a picture, I replied that I would like the printing to be bigger. The garment arrived as predicted and is just what I wanted. I feel safer !
Airware safety shoes delivered promptly comfortable good construction perfect.
Very fast turn around with a top quality product . Great service .
Great quality and service would definitely recommend 👌🏼
Great service , quality and super speedy delivery
Brilliant service. Quick and easy to order. Results were fabulous, very smart looking staff now
Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 3,623 reviews