Workwear Express Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy

Dreamcatchers Preschool
"Evrythings has gone wrong since September - wrong items sent out, wrong artwork printed on items. NO LOGO printed on items and it just keeps going nad going. We have now had to refund all our customers uniforms and are out of pocket . We've received no customer service and it seems like no one cares about us. Absolutely ridiculous way to treat customers and we will certainly be finding another supplier but it's quite clear no one at workwear express cares about this at all."
The Frying Den Ltd
"We needed some caps with our Logo. Tried every local work wear outlet, they all quoted 2 - 3 weeks. Work wear express got them to us in 3 days. Caps look great and quality is very high, crisp clear embroidery. Thank you."
"5 star because of Sandra HindMarch-customer service advisor: very professional, received personalised service, resolved issues speedily, kept me informed and was very helpful! Thank you"
"Very fast delivery and good quality tops. My son lives in these at work so it won’t be the last time I order from you. Thanks"
"Three lots of deliveries later and still items are wrong. I only ordered 6 items in total and can’t quite understand how the application was so poor and for the majority missing from items I’d paid for them to applied to. Someone asked me the other day where I got the bodywarmer I was wearing from. I told them and explained I’d never be placing another order. The customer service from the people I spoke to in the office couldn’t have been better with handling the complaints though."
"Didn't buy off here in the end. Too many hidden charges that you only find out until you get to the checkout stage. Was supposed to be £14 for the fleece but the total cost for one ends up around £80"
"I would have marked zero if possible. Please stop claiming wrinkle free fabric for the uneek white oxford short sleeve shirt with button down collar. It is a downright lie!"
"Hi Everyone, I had purchased the premier aprons customised for my new business. The quality of the aprons are very good. Workwear Express are very good at customising your uniforms. Once I accomplished sending out an EPS Digital on just what I requested, the product was off to the art department and waiting for approval all within the same day. The delivery came the day they said and there were no delays. I definitely recommend Workwear Express to anyone looking for some quality products and sharp looking uniforms for any business!!!! In the future I will head straight to Workwear Express for a reorder."
"Small writing Tight fitting jumpers Dirty marks in jumpers Wasted my money"
"10 out of 10 what an easy order, placed for colleagues new work jackets, uploaded logo and all done and delivered within a week, very good quality and impressive work. good communication all the way, well done will definately use you for all our promotional clothing requirements."
"We ordered some Regatta jackets from Workwear Express and found the process to be very quick, easy and professional. The products were received in good time and excellent quality. Made an order again a week after as the jackets surpassed expectations."
"Prompt delivery-item very satisfactory."
"Next day delivery of good quality caps for school. Delighted with the service as usual"
"Excellent service and quality products - more than happy to help with any queries from tracking deliveries, out of stock issues to chasing invoices. Will most definitely continue using these for our future uniform orders."
"Just as I needed and very good service"
"Very good quality, Good price range."
"Excellent service"
"Sending out the feedback survey before you have delivered???"
"Was as expected"
"The goods seem to be of very good quality. Delivery was quick. All in all, a good experience."
"Nice polo shirts, wash up well"
"GREAT QUALITY HOODIES, ARRIVED QUICKLY"
Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 2,077 reviews