Workwear Express Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

How would you rate Workwear Express ?

Nancy Kotecha
Nancy Kotecha
Verified Buyer
"Quick turn around. Team were really polite and helpful and my products are awesome. I will be using again and would highly recommend !"
Symon Walker
Symon Walker
Verified Buyer
"They done a great job on my work wear highly recommend and will. E using again in the future thank you"
Julie Dumbarton
Julie Dumbarton
Verified Buyer
"Amazing quality and fantastic service just so pleased with my orders have already reordered twice again"
"Quick and amended the order for free when there was an error"
"Shirts measured two inches bigger than the size guide but after sending them back Workwearexpress just returned them to me saying the supplier says they fall within their tolerance. Also Workwearexpress list two sizes, which is unusual and you don't spot or expect this. They list the garment size (say Large = to fit 42/44" yet they also, two lines down, state the garment size of 46" (mine actually measured 48" so massive on a 42" chest). So, for a 42" chest I should have ordered a Medium at 40"! I have wasted £124 buying shirts that are way too big and that are bigger than the size guide; so my problem!"
"i struggle to give them even 1 star on my recent order. they have gone down hill and i will not be using them again."
"These l/s polos are a quality buy at the price although the sleeves in the grey marl a tad shorter than in other L size polos but a good fit otherwise for this average L size person. And no, I don’t knuckle walk despite what people may say about my primitive attitudes. Just as well there was imperceptible shrinkage after a couple of washes at 60°C, I am pleased to report. Definitely will buy more, though perhaps an XL in the grey; glad to have found a decent source of l/s polos. Unlike its short-sleeve cousin, the l/s is far more adaptable in being acceptable for either formal or informal settings."
Brian Mackintosh
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, answered my queries promptly and honestly. I would recommend to friends no problem"
"I use workwear express because their prices are good, their garments are excellent quality and the turnaround time is quick. My call was dealt with excellently by Ashley Joyce, she got my amendments made and sent me updates via email. A very good, efficient service as always."
"Ashley Joyce was very helpful in acting immediately when I phoned after receiving goods that were sent in error. An email confirming collection of the goods next day and a returns note number arrived within 15 minutes of the call. Replacement goods will be sent when receipt of the incorrect goods is received. THANK YOU ASHLEY!!!!!"
Allan Fellowes
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful sales lady who made the whole ordering process extremely easy and also a fun experience!"
Kerry Knell
Verified Buyer
"Good quality. Wash well. Speedy delivery."
"Good range of clothing available and quick service."
Gilbys Carpentry & Joinery
Verified Buyer
"Very good company to deal with. Garments were what I was expecting. Delivered on the advised day. Very happy and will be using again."
Jayne Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, customer service very friendly and efficient"
Articulation Aide
Verified Buyer
"Everything was made to my exact specifications. The quality of the clothing was very good, as was the embroidery. The price was reasonable. Several checks are in place to make sure the work is perfect. All in all a very professional service that I will use again. You also shipped to France, fantastic!! Many thanks :)"
Our Plaice Traditional Fish And Chips
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to buy from. Everything went very smoothly"
Linda Mackay
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and first class work! T shirts were admired by many , will definitely use this company again 😃"
Physioflexx
Verified Buyer
"Quick Delivery and easy returns"
Thomas Hillier
Verified Reviewer
"68 happy Basketball players!! Guidance and customer service was outstanding, from both the sales team and the artwork department. All correspondence was delivered in a timely manner, and no minor detail was overlooked. Delivery was well within the allocated timeframe, and all products were of an excellent quality, especially when you consider the low cost. Value well exceeds the cost. Thank you very much"
Eric Smith
Verified Buyer
"Simplicity itself from putting in the order to getting the finished results. A first class job that every body was happy with."
Arnie Augulis
Verified Buyer
"Good service, fast delivery."
Molyneux Carp Lake
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered quite a number of both Hoodies and T-shirts on 3rd April, approved artwork the very same day, and received my order within 6 days.. I am extremely happy with quality, and sizing of T-shirts, and the Printing work, which are all spot on.... Cannot fault this company in any way, I got exactly what I paid for when I wanted it and for a very reasonable cost... Thank you very much..."
Workwear Express is rated 4.22 based on 1,719 reviews