Workwear Express Reviews

797 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

How would you rate Workwear Express?

Twist Of Art
Twist Of Art
Verified Buyer

With a difficult colour combination no other embroidery company managed to get anywhere near the quality!! The delivery was as stated. And even though a little expensive I don't mind for the fast, efficient and accurate service. Great job workwear express.
Verified Buyer

I have used workwear express to create a whole clothing range for volunteers at my animal rescue to wear. The clothing is always of a high quality and will continue to use this service in the future.

Colin Plummer
Clint Speakman-Jones
Clint Speakman-Jones
Verified Buyer

Not up to the usually great standard from workwear site. After ordering a numberous of items in the past which were all great, I ordered a pair of joggers for work, size large. They turned up and are tiny and I didn't are not at all what I expected. Very dissapointed.
Rachael Young
Verified Buyer

The shirts look great, but after the first wash the printing fades terribly.
Verified Buyer

We have ordered a few times off of workwear express,
fast delivery always happy to help with any queries you have, Yoalnda Hicks is brilliant,
Thanks for a great service provided would definately reccomend.
M P S C
Verified Buyer

Order was complete without fuss and final product was excellent
David Joynson
Verified Buyer

I was able to get some overalls of intermediate strength and blue in colour which I could not find anywhere else. They were good value and were posted quickly and efficiently. I was kept fully infomred of progress on the order. I am very happy with the service and would use again if I need anything else that Workwear Express stock.
Verified Buyer

I had quite a few tshirts printed and the service so far has been very good. Good value for money and prompt delivery.
The Leather Workshop
Verified Buyer

Your website was easy to use, you have an enormous range of products and excellent delivery service. Your products are very good value for money and I would highly recommend Workwear Express to anyone.
Mavis Hewitt

Pleased with quality of both T-shirts & logo
Verified Buyer

The promotion for free artwork/setup was the best part of the experience. However that's where it ends.

The garments looked fine when we received them, but the fit was much tigher/smaller than normal, and tighter/smaller than the size conversions listed on the website. This was consistent as our order had S-M-L-XL items. After just one wash the embroidered straight line has gone all wibbly wobbly.

Workwear Express only seem to send emails out once a day at 16.45 which mean you've got little time to call in case of any issues. Any order updates, confirmations, artwork aproval messages that do come through are also likely to go in to spam, so you've really got to keep an eye on things.

I was given incorrect information about the timescales, and despite paying a 25% premium for 'urgent order' this in fact only brought forward delivery by one day. I had to telephone every day to keep the order progressing and hit the deadline.

I was recommended to use this company by a friend, who has never had any problems, and was embarrased that my experience was not as good as theirs.
DENTAL HYGIENICS AND DECONTAMINATION LTD
Unverified Reviewer

DESPITE HAVING TOLD YOU TWICE WHICH LOGO WE CURRENTLY USE, YOU SENT OUR ORDER OUT WITH THE WRONG LOGO (AN OLD ONE) AND TRIED TO BLAME US FOR THE ERROR!!! EVEN THOUGH WE HAD TOLD YOUR COMPANY TWICE BEFORE THAT THE OLD LOGO SHOULD BE CANCELLED!!! WHEN YOU SEND OUT YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION YOU SHOULD ALSO SEND A CONFIRMATION OF THE LOGO TO BE USED...I HAVE E-MAILED ELLEN FULLER AND ASKED HER TO CONTACT ME, BUT, TO DATE STILL WAITING, I CAN ASSURE YOU I WILL NOT LET THIS REST AS WE WANT A FULL REFUND AS WE ARE UNABLE TO USE THESE POLO SHIRTS.
Industrial Technology Systems Ltd
Verified Buyer

Pricing was competitive but we had a current supplier in place so before we changed supplier we required to see the quality. I was told that we had to pay for a sample and that you didn't embroider sampled product. We were therefore left with a t shirt and no logo. We received it and it was the same quality however the photo that was sent as to your embroidery didn't satisfy the Managing Director so we remained with the current supplier.
Building With Frames
Verified Buyer

Great service and good quality! :)
Verified Buyer

Good quality and always what is ordered. My one criticism is its sometimes difficult to speak to someone and I often phone up to place and order to be told to do it by email when I would prefer to speak to someone.
Advanced Materials Ltd
Verified Buyer

Always an efficient and friendly service. Not problems with ordering or making payments.
Good quality items and deliveries on time.
Philip Nunn
Verified Buyer

Clear and straightforward online ordering process and prompt delivery .
Graham Henshaw
Verified Buyer

excellent prompt service, with no fuss.

Comfy & good fit
Powercor Ltd
Verified Buyer

Friendly and prompt service.
David
Unverified Reviewer

The last 4 orders have all had errors. Even when we give the correct information, wrong embroidey wrong colour.
Cheddar Medical Centre
Verified Buyer

Great quality, great value, swift service
Carole White
Verified Buyer

Quality of product is excellent and good value for money.
Workwear Express is rated 4.31 based on 797 reviews