Workwear Express Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Tidy Green Clean
"Great service from Workwear Express, quality and turnaround of our staff t-shirts. We use Workwear Express 6-7 times per year and have always been happy with the service. Andrew Alleway Managing Director"
National Koi Show
"We recently ordered 100 plus polo shirts and we are really happy with the quality of the shirts and the print. Only thing was that they were slightly larger than expected so tried to order another 4 with same print lady cut in size S/XS and was quoted close to £120.00 ☹️"
Sparkrites
"Excellent service from initial order to delivery. Logo on polo shirts exactly what I wanted."
"initial online order was a problem, but the end result was really good."
"My point of contact at Workwear Express Ltd was Rebecca. What an absolute pleasure to have someone on the other end who is very knowledgeable in her field and nothing too much for her to handle as it was continually put upon her. A very patient woman! Thank you Rebecca for getting me through the system for this sale."
"Great friendly service although I would say the delivery is quite slow compared to other similar services and goods slightly more expensive."
"Excellent service! The process was thoroughly explained over the phone then I placed my order online. Delivery was extremely prompt and the items are of good quality and very good value for money. Would definitely use again!"
"The items were great, but the order was wrong and the service was very poor. I was promised delivery dates that were not met and I was promised multiple call backs that were not made. I called to complain and was told I would be called back. This never happened."
Hello Vincent,

I have looked into your order and can see that we are currently having our customer service team help with your issues, once we get the images back from you we will be able to proceed with a resolution.
"First class service"
"Well troucers were not correct in length or waist size which I find unbelievable as they sizes he wears...also still awaiting refund after sending back over a week ago .. Other than that fast delivery and goods of good quality..."
Hello Mark,

I am sorry to hear that the garment wasn't the size you were after. In regards to the refund it can take a few days for the item to get back to back to us and through our returns department. I will investigate where your refund is on the system and advise you via email.
"Nothing express about this 2 months to get the first items, no contact form anyone I had to keep calling in and the order is still not complete"
Hello Paul,

I have looked into your order and I can see that there is one item that is out of stock for some time and we do apologise that you were not made aware at time of purchase; in the meantime we have got the rest of the order out to you for that item to follow on. If you do wish to discuss alternatives to get the order completed sooner please let us know and a member of the team can contact you.
"Communication flowed, the quality of clothing was good and the finished result of the branding of all fabric was excellent. Thank you"
"The items I ordered were not in stock, so I asked for a refund which they did, and the money was back in my account within 3 days."
"Good quality clothes and embroidered our work logo perfectly. Very happy with our new work wear."
"Excellant service"
"The cheapest (for the same product I found everywhere else) by absolute miles, and were very friendly and helpful throughout. Also the fastest service. To be honest I Wondered if it was too good to be true but the t shirts were great! Won’t use anyone else now."
"Very happy with my new work were and I will be coming back to you in the future. Thank you very much"
"Great quality products and top notch customer service: I needed a specific product, and even though they didn't have it, extra care was taken to help me find an item that met and exceeded my expectations. Highly Recommend."
"Great service! Website is easy to design your own clothes, which are great quality! Highly recommended, I'll surely use it again"
"We recently purchased 3 jackets which were on offer with free printing. When they arrived the arms were far too long on all three jackets. I telephoned the customer service team to ask for a replacement as the jackets are unwearable, and was told that because our logo had been printed on the jackets - no refund or exchange would be offered! What a waste of money!"
Hello Nicola,

I have looked into your order and I am sorry you are not happy with the sizing on the garments however it is correct if they have a logo added we are unable to accept return of them. However if you believe it is a manufacturing fault with the garments we can of course get them back from you and check them against the sizing specifications from supplier for you.

Many Thanks
"Good quality clothing and excellent service. There were queries with my order, but we got these sorted and I am very happy with the result."
Hello Penny,

Thank you for providing this review, we are glad to hear that your order was dealt with efficiently and any queries were picked up and dealt with quickly.
"Quality clothing . Delivered on time 👍"
"Purchasing the items and the delivery was great. We purchased some waitress style aprons which look great but some of them are not finished that well which is a bit of a disappointment."
Workwear Express is rated 4.28 based on 3,204 reviews