Workwear Express Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy

customer service
Gary
"Workwear express well recommended and the staff are always happy to help and always do a good job with ur logo"
McLeman QS Network
"Quality garments and quality embroidered logo, the best way to brand the business!"
Wisdom State Of Mins
"Excellent work by Workwear Express on creating my custom embroidery beanie hat. The logo was designed into it perfectly. Will surely work with them again for future projects."
"Spot on exactly what was required"
Posted 18 minutes ago
"Very prompt service, with good communication with customers."
"no nonsense and quality service"
"As described. Arrived on time, with communication on the day (by text) of when the delivery would arrive."
"I'm very pleased with the quality and fit of the clothing, exactly what I was after, and the excellent service. When there was a problem with the delivery they got in touch right away."
"my items I ordered arrived very quickly and were just what I wanted and I will be ordering again. Thank you"
"EASY TO ORDER AND EFFICIENT"
"happy with delivery time and product would advise care on sizing ordered XL size for fleeces this is my normal size but they were way too big and am unable to use, large would have been sufficient"
"I recently purchased chef jackets and trousers.the clothing is quality merchandise, and delivery service is excellent.highly recommended."
"Product excellent and turn around was very quick will definitely order from you again"
"Not happy with workwear Express as 2 of the 4 polos had logos that weren't level. I asked for embroidered logos but for some reason the order switched to print. Also ordered fleece with embroidered logo, but came with nothing. Did speak to someone at workwear Express and they said that's what I ordered. But I specifically want embroidered items as they look so much better and professional. I've binned them and gone else wear."
"A good product, but the online ordering system was frustrating to use to the point that I almost gave up and went elsewhere. The final insult was when it repeatedly changed my delivery details to a completely wrong address despite the fact I kept trying to change it back to the correct one."
"First class. Will order more and reccomend to colleagues. I dealt with the ordering team, and design. Both helpful and efficient. They knew their jobs. Excellent quality garments delivered that got noticed!"
"Good quality and service."
"3 shirts ordered for work. Better than anything I found in fashion shops workwear or smart ranges. Great fabrics, comfortable to wear and easy to wash and iron. Will definitely be ordering more."
"First class service both speedy delivery and excellent product . Very happy"
"Ordered t shirts and sweat shirts for my business. Order arrived quickly and products were off good quality and exactly waybi ordered them Excellentbservice"
"First time used.... won’t be the last - first rate"
"What a joy! Even for someone like me with limited technological abilities this was an easy process following all the steps so perfectly laid out. The proof for me to check was quick and clever, and when my order arrived it was the most professional we have had to date. I will only use Workwear Express from now on and have already received so many positive comments from colleagues and customers alike that it is easy to highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you for a very professional job."
Workwear Express is rated 4.29 based on 2,627 reviews