Workwear Express Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
Helpful, efficient and professional. Personalised overalls, arrived on time, great quality.
I purchased a hi vis vest from them it took slightly longer than normal but only because of Black Friday / Cyber Monday where I can imagine the volume of orders to be extremely high, and one hi vis vest probably not top of the agenda, however I was kept up to date with my order frequently. A big thank you to Amanda and Stacey who kept me informed throughout! And for kindly crediting the carriage due to the time scale. Great product great service.
I bought Portwest Buildtex Laminated Fleece After a month of using the jacket, the zipper looks like this.The quality of the materials used has decreased.I can tell because this is my fourth Fleece of this type.
Excellent service and very helpful with live chat when making my order. Thank you.
I placed my order with enough time to receive it for my event. Unfortunately, no one confirmed my order for a week. With it not being my fault, I assumed it would be in line for delivery as usual. They explained delivery was only an estimate and it looked like I wouldn't receive my order in time. I was feeling stressed. After no effort from the first representative, a manager lady helped me get my order on time. It had met my deadline and the garments looked great, there was a mistake with one of the logo positioning but I wasn't going to query at this stage as I was just happy to have uniform for my event.
Excellent service and reasonably priced quality goods.
I have placed an order two weeks in advance and have been given delivery date online. Delivery date was important to me for many reasons and one of selling points why I went with your company as I could plan in advance. Order was delayed and I have not been informed about it at all. Only found out day before scheduled delivery when I logged in to track the parcel. Over the phone, I have been advised that delivery date given was only estimated (did not advise that on the website). I literally booked a holiday to receive the sample at my home address to make sure it goes smoothly and I am ready for the presentation in the afternoon. I have wasted a days holiday and was unable to present the samples on time. Should have been as easy as just an email advising there is a delay so I could think of a plan B. There was nothing I could have done literally day before. Staff blaming Black Friday rush but I have placed the order over a week before then so I do not understand why orders have not been prioritised prior to the event. I need to go with company that under-promises and over-delivers not over-promises and under-delivers. Items arrived pretty bad quality for the price. As per picture attached the print is cracked all over, I do not want to know what it will look like after a few washes. The clothes quality is the exact same as some of my printed t-shirts from China that I order for below £10 and these are literally twice the price. I wanted to go with someone more expensive so the quality would be better but sadly your company cannot offer that. You offer same brand, same quality of print but for twice the money. Embroidery is pretty decent, I cannot fault that at all so extra star for that. Needless to say I shall not go with you in the future.
Hello Sandra,

I have looked into your order and I can see that you did place the order well in time so I do apologise that there has been an unforeseen delay on your order. We do advise of dispatch 5 working days so we were over that by one day so we do apologise, I can see that we upgraded your delivery at this point to be with you on a pre 10:30 delivery. We can certainly look into the items you received with DTG print to make sure you receive the correct after care from ourselves and the customer service team.

Many Thanks
Excellent !!
Large t-shirts come up like medium X-large are like 2XL company wont exchange because of logo printed on them Won’t use again
Hello,

We do advise that we can only accept returns on plain garments once they are customised we are unable to accept return if it is a sizing issue. We offer all plain items as samples to be returned within 28 days for a refund of the item price, this ensure you have the time to see the garment in person and try it on for size before you add customisation.

If you would like more information on our sampling process please call our sales team and we can advise you further.
TRW308 overtrousers no good for cyclists. Seams split. Inside tearing.
Very good and efficient service very good price and excellent returns service
Good product supplied quickly and great value for money
Excellent service, expedited my order so I could have it in time for a job. Quality is very good and the embroidered logos look great. Overall I couldn't be happier. Thank you
Great service, exactly what i wanted, really impressed with the quality of the fabric, thank you
Prompt service and delivery. Product excellent
Ordering was easy, my design was just how I wanted it and the quality of the Polo Shirts I ordered was good. Price was reasonable too.
Took far too long to receive goods considering according to the site they were in stock when contacted they said they were in stock FROM THE SUPPLIER NOT THEM lost a days work as safety trainers I have were not accepted on site had to be boots overall not really impressed boot quality good sales quality poor they lied when they said they had them in stock and waited a week for delivery when I could have used another site paid a bit extra got them when requested and not lost a day at work
Good choice, quality, price. Prompt delivery. The customer service was good as I ordered the wrong sizes so had to exchange which was made easy. Will use again
Not as such bad experience but why don't you do XS sizes, in need of hi viz in black and size small are massive Thanke
You have lost this customer. A speculative email advertising your wares every now and again, I can accept. 3 emails on Black Friday however, telling me to "Hurry up" and all that nonsense - needless and irritating. I hope others take note of your overly aggressive marketing, and do not share their details with you, so as to avoid this 'harassment'.
Workwear Express is rated 4.26 based on 3,258 reviews