Workwear Express Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy

customer service
Returns & Refunds
returns process
Easy
Tidy Green Clean
"Great service from Workwear Express, quality and turnaround of our staff t-shirts. We use Workwear Express 6-7 times per year and have always been happy with the service. Andrew Alleway Managing Director"
National Koi Show
"We recently ordered 100 plus polo shirts and we are really happy with the quality of the shirts and the print. Only thing was that they were slightly larger than expected so tried to order another 4 with same print lady cut in size S/XS and was quoted close to £120.00 ☹️"
Sparkrites
"Excellent service from initial order to delivery. Logo on polo shirts exactly what I wanted."
"Excellent service"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good quick service"
"These are good quality for the price, we wear one most days (retired, not working!) It's always a bit of a worry when reviews say buy a size larger but this is what I did and they fit. Finding what you're looking for takes time particularly colours, delivery is good."
"Both items were supposed to be medium they were like more extra large no good for me and cant send back as they have been printed"
"Good service all round and good quality workwear"
"Fast delivery Friendly service"
"Prompt advice and delivery. A great quality product."
"Service and quality were good"
"Fantastic service from start to delivery"
"Excellent service from start to finish with speedy delivery. Reasonable price as well will ensure repeat orders."
"Hi, whilst the product is exactly as ordered I’ve been charged twice for it, please arrange for £51 to be returned to me ASAP, this is the 3rd email I’ve sent you regarding this. Regards Roger"
"good clothing"
"Superb service from start, to delivery, highly recommend, kept up to date every single step of the way, competitive prices, quality clothing, will be using again."
"Delighted 😁 Great communication, swift delivery & super print"
"I had ordered a product to discover it was wrong for me. I left a frustrated comment. To their credit, they picked it up immediately and offered to let me return the item. Which I duly did and they processed the payment back very quickly. Bottom line - A very professional on line trader who is to be trusted. 10/10"
"great service all round"
"The site was really easy to negotiate, proofs sent very quickly. Very friendly customer service while trying to sort detailing of logo. Extremely quick turn around and delivery. Overall very impressive service."
"Great product, good, efficient service, quick delivery!"
"Really pleased, for the price I paid I'm happy with the quality, and the standard, in fact I'm ordering more"
"over 2 weeks to get a few t-shirts printed with 3 words on the breast pocket - come on! to add insult to injury I had to contact them 3 times to chase the order and to top it all off they charged me on the day of the order so out of pocket and no t-shirts for 18 days. Contact centre staff are just apathetic, why to they care where your order is they have already taken you money."
Workwear Express is rated 4.29 based on 3,119 reviews