Workwear Express Reviews

352 Reviews

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Clint Speakman-Jones
Clint Speakman-Jones
Verified Buyer

Not up to the usually great standard from workwear site. After ordering a numberous of items in the past which were all great, I ordered a pair of joggers for work, size large. They turned up and are tiny and I didn't are not at all what I expected. Very dissapointed.
Mark Dawe
Mark Dawe
Verified Buyer

I ordered a jacket, fleece, hoodie, and some 2 tone t shirts all with my logo that I easily uploaded, I got them the next day as promised.
When I tried them on I was over the moon, they look great and make my company look more professional.
I am delighted with my order and will stick with them from now on.
Pranay Patel & Co Ltd
Pranay Patel & Co Ltd
Verified Buyer

Totally unhappy with my recent order as one of the jacket came damaged, I took a photo and e-mailed them and yet still haven't heard from them
Hi,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear that you're unhappy with one of the jackets you've received. Please can you give us a call on 0800 028 5867 and we will look to get the jacket back and sort this out as soon as possible.

Warm regards,

John
Workwear Express
Resolve Door & Window Repairs
Verified Buyer

Professional service, good product & quick delivery.

Thanks to all the team :-)
Robert Shaw
Verified Buyer

We are really pleased with the fleece jackets we purchased and would definitely order from you again.
Dylan Bell
Verified Buyer

Very poor quality. One time in the wash and it has shrank loads, try to stretch it out and feel the material wanting to give.
Helen Kendrick
Verified Buyer

Very disappointed with my order. Please sent my refund. Many thanks
Uttlesford Community Travel
Verified Buyer

I normally find Workwear Express very good but the last order we placed was disappointing. There were some items for printing/embroidery and some plain cargo pants. The cargo pants did not ship with the other items, when they did ship we were then charged again for these items. I was on leave when the trousers eventually shipped and the extra charge went through so my manager had to sort things out in my absence. Very disappointing from a company who have also been very efficient.
Hi Maggie,

Thank you for taking to leave a review and we're sorry to hear about the issues you've had with this order. We do pride ourselves on making each and everything interaction that we have with our clients as efficient and enjoyable as possible, while most importantly providing them with the exacting standard of clothing that they're looking for. We sincerely apologise for not being able to deliver that on this occasion and will be looking into exactly why this was to ensure any future interactions we have with yourselves result in a much more pleasurable end result.

If you would like to discuss any aspect of your order in greater detail, please feel free to give us a call on 0800 028 5867.

Warm regards,

John
Workwear Express
Eileen Calverley
Verified Buyer

Delivered the next day and order all correct.
Martin Cook
Verified Buyer

Workwear Express's website is very easy to use. I had particular items in mind when I started looking- and found it straight forward to navigate around the site. This is not the case on some 'workwear' sites. The sizing seems to have worked well- at least it has for me. The pricing is better than competitive-particularly for small item numbers. It seems it is even better for large orders of single items. I will be returning to Workwear Express again.
Derek Cole
Verified Buyer

these T-shirts are great for wearing with a cardigan, crew neck sweater or on their own. Great colours, good fit and well made at a price everyone can afford. With the right clothes, they look more expensive.
Jacky Porter
Verified Buyer

Great value and service, lovely warm hat
Annette Sage
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the product .Good quality and fast delivery. Chose colour because I wore it to collect for Marie Curie nurses fund . Will be ordering more in different colours.
Terence Sharratt
Verified Buyer

Excellent value for money , very good quality and fastdelivery
Mr Billet
Verified Buyer

Items received very quickly on both orders. Returns very easy using their collect plus system. Well pleased
Stuart Cresswell
Verified Buyer

Excellent can not fault anything Delivery spot on product spot on thanks
John Mellor
Phil Mcguinness

Excellent Service Fast Delivery and Great clothing. 👍👍👍
Rebecca Leeson
Verified Buyer

We needed an inexpensive black shirt with a mandarin collar for my son who was taking part in a theatre piece! The shirt was dispatched very quickly, and the quality was excellent. Son is very pleased, and I suspect that, despite it being intended as workwear, it will become his black shirt of choice for music gigs in the future!
John Simpson
Verified Buyer

Sizes were a bit misleading.my girlfriend I ordered the fleeces for had problems.the xl would not fit
we had to return these and reorder xxl.but these had to be returned as well.
She usually fits a xxl ,but this xxl was a size 18.there was none larger than this in the ladies fleeces.
If you did larger sizes like 22/24 we would have ordered some more.
Nail'd It Richmond
Verified Buyer

Items were missing. And there was no follow up service after my inquiry about the missing items.
Iain Burnett
Verified Buyer

Have used Workwear Express a couple of times now and been impressed with every aspect of each transaction from choice of workwear and availability of sizes which had been a problem elsewhere to communications pre delivery and then quick efficient delivery A1 all round thanks
Paul Ford
Verified Buyer

Very good quality cotton V neck Jumper. Good value for money too.
Good communication with supplier and quick delivery too.
Workwear Express is rated 4.52 based on 352 reviews