Workwear Express Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

How would you rate Workwear Express ?

"5 star because of Sandra HindMarch-customer service advisor: very professional, received personalised service, resolved issues speedily, kept me informed and was very helpful! Thank you"
Verified Buyer
"I ordered polo shirts, a fleece and givers with my new logo on. The service was prompt and I received detailed emails to check the logo before the order was processed. When they arrived (very quickly!) I was impressed by the quality of the actual products as well as the added logo - I love wearing them when out and about to promote my new business!"
Carbon Clenz
Carbon Clenz
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, fast delivery, and the quality of the embroidery and printing is first class"
"Very quick service u"
Sl Build & Construct Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products. Excellent value!"
"Terrible Customer Service, Tee shirts took 18 days to deliver and were not as originally ordered. Generally poor company to deal with. Never again."
Karol Malcolm
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, speedy service and I love my personalised apron, I feel even more professional when I run my art classes wearing it. Thanks so much."
Liam Checketts
Verified Reviewer
"My experience was very dissapointing. From start to finish, there was confusion and although the amended artwork was sent through, approved and confirmed it will be on all garments... I was sent the complete wrong logo on all garments. The reason I am rating WorkWear Express higher than a 1* is because Sandra (customer adviser) showed some sympathy and took over my complaint, assured me I would hear from her at a specific time which she stuck too unlike her colleagues and spoke to me like a real person. She made every effort to resolve the case and did a fantastic job. Props to her and if she shows all customers this level of support, then they are very lucky. All in all, fantastic service from Sandra. But unfortunately I cannot say the same for the rest of the team (that I spoke too)"
"This is the third belt we have ordered, they are such good value and keep recommending them."
Health Care Training Services
Verified Buyer
"Lovely quality and excellent LOGOS thanks you!"
Thank you very much for your review. It's great to hear that you are happy with the quality of our work! We look forward to working with you on any future requirements.

Jws Electrics Ltd
Verified Buyer
"My order was small & involved embroidery. To get the embroidery correct took a few changes from myself. The team at Workwear were patient & worked quickly to rework the changes. Delivery was fast, the work was exactly as requested, the workmanship very good, & excellent value. Thank you. JWS Electrics"
Thank you for your kind words, we do pride ourselves on getting logos right before committing to production.

Thank you for using us!
Frinton Golf Club
Verified Buyer
"The team we dealt with at workwear were helpful at everystep, the uniform we choose was great value for money, good quality and the embroidery was excellent, its gone down well at our club."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I have relayed this back to all involved. I hope your members are enjoying their golf with this glorious weather we're having!

If we can be of any further help, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you for choosing us.

Shane
"Excellent service thank you"
I'm really pleased to hear our service was excellent, I have relayed this back to the team who worked on your order.

Thanks for choosing Workwear Express, your business is really appreciated!

Shane
"EXcellent quality of items ordered at very keen prices"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we really do appreciated your feedback.

If you can find any of our products cheaper, from a UK company, we will guarantee to match their price.

Thanks for using Workwear Express.
Lure Fishing Ireland
Verified Buyer
"The sales and after sales service was excellent"
Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated. Our customer service team and sales team are always on hand to help you if you have any queries about an order or quote. I have relayed your feedback to the team who managed your order.

If we can be of further help, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for your review and business!

John Marshall
"Exactly as expected."
I'm pleased to hear your order was exactly as expected, although we do try and beat expectations when we can!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for using Workwear Express, we really appreciate your business.

Steameze Ironing Services
Verified Buyer
"Very easy website to use. Communication from workwear express through out the whole process, excellent. Product always finished to very high standard. Can’t fault them. Would recommend to anyone wanting personalised workwear that looks professional and lasts the distance."
"Good service"
Nicola Addison
Verified Buyer
"My order was not handled in a speedy and efficient manner. I had to phone after a week and was told there had been an over-sight. However following my call the products arrived quickly. It was not a good experience."
Midwest Building And Installations
Verified Buyer
"ordered 3 rounds of workwear and am very pleased with garments. No hesitation in ordering more when I need it."
Norman Shawn
Verified Buyer
"The quality and price of the goods is exceptional. The delivery time was also excellent I ordered in the afternoon and the goods were with me the next morning. Polite and helpful staff"
Workwear Express is rated 4.22 based on 1,872 reviews