Workwear Express Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Workwear Express

About Workwear Express: Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy

Dreamcatchers Preschool
"Evrythings has gone wrong since September - wrong items sent out, wrong artwork printed on items. NO LOGO printed on items and it just keeps going nad going. We have now had to refund all our customers uniforms and are out of pocket . We've received no customer service and it seems like no one cares about us. Absolutely ridiculous way to treat customers and we will certainly be finding another supplier but it's quite clear no one at workwear express cares about this at all."
The Frying Den Ltd
"We needed some caps with our Logo. Tried every local work wear outlet, they all quoted 2 - 3 weeks. Work wear express got them to us in 3 days. Caps look great and quality is very high, crisp clear embroidery. Thank you."
"5 star because of Sandra HindMarch-customer service advisor: very professional, received personalised service, resolved issues speedily, kept me informed and was very helpful! Thank you"
"Trousers fitted perfectly and is of good quality"
"First class garments and customer service. Highly recomended."
"Good prompt service excellent quality work pants at competitive price very pleased with purchase highly recommend"
"My latest embroidery is grest! the team at workwear express got the details so right, colours, layers etc. Their DTG print great quality to! I'd happily recommend them to anyone."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it's great to hear that you are pleased with your order and that you would recommend us. DTG is a very popular option for our customers as it allows them to print high quality images and intricate designs.

Shane - Head of eCommerce
"Very good polo tops for work . Washed up very well . So good I will be getting more to wear all the time not just for work"
That's great news - thanks for leaving us the review! We have polo shirts designed for all environments and purposes, from hard wearing to infrequently used (such as freebies and promotional). Fantastic to hear you will be using us again, we really value your business!

Shane - Head of eCommerce
"Workwear Express’ customer service is outstanding. When the item I ordered was out of stock, they immediately contacted me with two similar alternatives, or offered a refund. Unfortunately, the item I ordered wasn’t fit for purpose - nothing wrong with the product - so had to return. Once again, the service was prompt, friendly and efficient. Have a very positive impression of this company."
This is amazing to hear, our customer services team really do take pride in their work, we are sorry your garment was out of stock but pleased that we resolved it for you. I have relayed this great feedback to our team.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.
Shane - Head of eCommerce
"The sweatshirts were very good value, comfortable fit, lovely thick plush warm fabric"
I'm extremely pleased that our sweatshirts fitted your requirements - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for using Workwear Express!

Shane - Head of eCommerce
"As a new business owner, it's important to make good contacts as early as possible. Workwear Express have been very helpful and flexible - despite the challenges I presented as an indecisive new client. High quality items with really well finished personalised logos. I couldn't be happier to have chosen Workwear Express to assist with the design and production of my uniforms. I am delighted to be able to recommend them."
Diane, thank you for this - it's fantastic to read. We know a lot of customers rely on our guidance and expertise to find suitable garments and application types - very happy that we could deliver what you wanted, really appreciate you recommending us too. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, it's very much appreciated.

Shane - Head of eCommerce
"I placed my order on the morning of Jan 7 2019. I have just received the t-shirts at approx. 2.45pm today Jan 8 2019. Excellent Service."
Neil, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - it's great to see you had such a fantastic experience with us - we do aim to provide a fast, high quality and great value service, thanks for choosing Workwear Express and I hope we get the opportunity to work with you again.

Shane - Head of eCommerce
"The goods ordered were received very quickly, well packed and as advertised. Thank you!"
It's great to hear we were on time and on the mark, thank you for using Workwear Express and taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. I have relayed your review back to the relevant individuals who were tasked with carefully preparing and dispatching your order.

Shane - Head of eCommerce
"The hats I ordered were very good quality and ordering is simple. Shona"
Shona, thank you for leaving us this review, I hope your sample gave you an insight into the high quality work we can deliver. I hope we do get the opportunity to work with you in future as we really do appreciate your business. If we can help in future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you for leaving the review.
Shane - Head of eCommerce
"Excellent customer service helped out with design every step of the way and nice fast turnaround once everything approved Many Thanks MH Event Construction"
Mathew, pleased to hear our service was up to your expectations as each member of the team tasked with fulfilling your order takes care and pride in the services we provide. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate you choosing Workwear Express as your uniform/workwear provider.

Shane - Head of eCommerce
"All products arrived on time with our company name on front and back. All seems fine at the moment however we have had issues previously with transfers peeling off. Workwear have resolved this issue but it did cause us extra costs and inconvenienced us. I like Workwear as a supplier and will continue to use them."
Hello,

Thank you for leaving the review - I'm pleased to hear so far so good however, I'm disappointed our transfer applications weren't up to your standard, and by the sounds of it, our standards either. I shall ask our customer services team to speak with you to get this resolved.

Shane - Head of eCommerce
"Great stuff. Good service"
"The purchasing process was really easy, and it was quick to find out what the sizes were. The delivery came a lot sooner than the date given which was good for us. The boiler suit was true to size and of a quality material, will defiantly use Workwear Express in the future."
"The tops themselves were of cheap quality and even though i ordered large the tops would be to small for a child. Very disappointed"
"Excellent product quality and customer service all very good"
"workwear are great quality fabric, wash well, look good arrived quickly and were well packaged and great value for money."
"From selection to delivery our experience with Workwear Express was excellent. We would recommend to others without doubt and will definitely use again. Thank you."
"Excellent shoulder bag my grandson is thrilled with it very easy to order and prompt arrival thank you"
Workwear Express is rated 4.24 based on 2,253 reviews