Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
Used to be good, but clearly they are now too busy to cope! I am still waiting on the remainder of an order I placed in November. The person I ordered with turns out, didn't order all of what I asked for. 2 months on I am still trying to find out if they have ordered them for me yet, and when I might get them. No one answers the phone, or responds to email. Avoid - go somewhere else and pay more - it will be worth it!
Hi Ria F. Thank you for your review. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. This is on us. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further by calling us at 0800 028 5867. Again, thank you so much and we sincerely apologise.
The most horrible experience ever! First they changed my logo so I had to request a new artwork to be created, then my order was delayed by a month (!!!) and I only ordered one item, and when it finally arrived, instead of a men's shirt in blue I received a female nurse overall in purple. Can this company do anything right??
Hi Hanna. Thank you for your review. We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we didn't met your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. We would like to invite you to call at 0800 028 5867 to hear more about your feedback and give you our immediate and appropriate response. Thank you and we sincerely apologise.
Stay well clear off. Do not use this company. They do not answer the phones nor follow through emails sent to them. Put an order in for 1 t-shirt on the 10/12/20 and was told the estimated delivery would be 18/12/20 by DPD. It is the New Year and still no order and not even done. So if you have a contract with them cancel it and go somewhere else which has a professional workforce and knows what customer service is. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!
Scammers, your order won’t arrive! This company is a joke, do not use them
Ordered in plenty of time for Christmas. Told order was going to be dispatched 18th December. Didn't happen. I had to chase them up and finally they admitted order wouldn't arrive bt Christmas. Good luck ringing All you get is a recorded message about how great their sevice is. Their chat line is a joke too
Terrible service and not reliable!!! - Very keen to take your money to place the order however they do not allocate the products and sell them to other people. They do not provide correct advice when you chase a order ie order being dispatched on 17th December, rang on the 18th question when the delivery would be the items now will not be available until end of Jan. They said that they would release part of the order, however as its near xmas its too late to go to production and now will not come until Jan anyway. no compensation, didn't really seem bothered that a event will be ruined Very disappointed !!
Avoid this company at all costs. They advertise 24 hour turnaround, then change it to 8 days, then 13, then don't deliver. Upon calling them they just try to fob you off. If you want a quick turnaround, then look somewhere else. I have reported this company to the Advertising Standards Agency for review into their website and click advertising.
We made a spelling mistake and called them to see if they could do something about it and the problem was resolved very quickly with no hassle will be buying again in the new year thanks
Wrong designs printed on my products, despite having email confirmation they will be exactly the same as my previous order. Called up to get this sorted, after an extensive wait I was told I'd get a call back. No one has called me back. Sent numerous emails with no reply. Service I have received has been appalling, it seems the below reviews also reflect this. If I do not receive a response with a solution within the next 5 days I will be forced to contact my bank to issue a chargeback.
Terrible would never use again. Coat cane faulty and they have not done nothing about it after 6 emails and 3 phone calls
Looking at recent reviews on this site I wish I had never used them! Had to chase constantly to get artwork signed off, delays to delivery date meant I missed my photoshoot with items and still waiting 2 days after they promised delivery for items! Have a feeling will be taking to small claims court if items don't arrive this week as will want my money back!
Horrific company to deal with. Paid extra money to get polo's delivered by Friday for a customer of my business. He has now gone to France without his shirts! It's been at least a fortnight since I placed the order and still nothing has turned up. Then you get promised call backs which never happen and promises they never keep! Avoid this company at all costs!!!!
Awful company, im now at week 4 and still no clothing, extremly poor communication from workwear express. You cant get through to them on the phone either all you get is how long they have been trading and how many products they stock in there warhouse nobody cares.
when I placed my order for overalls they were in stock. I have just called today after my date for delivery had passed only to be told that they are out of stock. When I placed my order and they took my money they were in stock but now aren’t. I feel very mislead and can’t wait until Jan of next year for delivery I just hope I get my money back.
Hi Adele. Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out at 0800 028 5867 for any further concerns you wish to share. Again, thank you and we sincerely apologise.
Absolutely abysmal customer service.. Ordered in late September Item not in despite webpage taking the order, fine I'm in no rush. Told delivery 10th October, date came and went. Chased up with 5 emails, told sorry they've made a mistake it's now beginning of November. Okay these thing happen. It's now mid November, part of the missing order arrived, however item missing. I'm now on my 11th email regarding this. They are basically saying they sent the item and I'm lying. Do not use this company, they will take your money and leave you hanging. I will be making a formal complaint to trading standards as they will not send me a copy of their complaints procedure They have stolen our money, do not use!
Hello Anthony. Thank you for your review. We’re so sorry this happened. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we intend to make this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation. Please give us a call at 0800 028 5867at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you and we sincerely apologise.
Terrible fitting clothes. I ordered a batch of large Tshirts which make my male workforce look like they’re wearing dresses. Based on this I then ordered sweaters in small which wouldn’t fit a child. Terribly slow and no refund offered just a lengthy return to inspect, meanwhile my staff are without workwear. I will use a competitor from now on.
Hi. We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced. We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. So, we hope you will give us and opportunity to discuss this further with you. You can reach out to us on 0800 028 5867 for any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you and we sincerely apologise.
Horrendous service. Ordered an item over three weeks ago, to only just receive an email stating they don't even have it in stock!! Takes an age to get artwork approved and the time it takes to.actually get an order delivered is ridiculous. Will never use this company again.
Hi Rob. Thank you for your review. We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience on us. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. We want to make things right. Please give us a call on 0800 028 5867 and look we forward to hearing from you and earning you back your business.
Terrible service. Placed an order a month ago. Still not dispatched, Trying to get a refund but they say items are in production and if it's waiting for a LOGO these are not refundable... my items have been in production for 3 weeks, nice excuse not to refund! DO NOT USE
Workwear Express is rated 4.20 based on 3,637 reviews