Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
I had several quotes for clothing from various companies that showed up on Google and was put off by the ridiculous prices, a few days later an add for Workwear Express showed up on Facebook and the prices looked good and I first thought it was a mistake...it wasn’t so I placed the order, it was very easy and communication was good from start to finish, the order was completed and delivered within a few days. I couldn’t fault the service and will be ordering again soon, Keep up the good work and credit to the team.
Tunic made well. Needed to order 3 sizes bigger but ordered 2 sizes bigger by mistake.
You dont do a 30. Was going to send back but thought ide hold on to it,just incase.
Guy I emailed was brilliant kind and polite and very helpful
Portwest are great trousers, just wish they came in shorter lengths
Great service and Very good product
excellent delivery and returns process
Excellent service. From start to finish. Very happy with my items. Will definitely use again.
I'm very happy with my purchase from Workwear Express. I ordered some Pulsar PPE items for rail work. Good prices, good service and a nice website to shop on.
Great service, I wanted a logo and some text and it was simple, they obviously know what there doing.
Damian Fletcher
I recently purchased two pairs of Russell 001M work trousers, I found ordering the goods through Workwear Express to be very easy, the price was competitive and delivery was as received within a couple of days, despite the current Coronavirus travel restrictions.
To sum up I’m very please with the quality of the goods and the service provided by Workwear Express, I will be using them again.
Great prompt service! Thank you
The ordering service was easy and delivery swift. The goods were exactly what we needed and will use Workwear express again.
Fantastic service from start to finish. I will definitely use workwear express for all of my future needs
Workwear Express 5 star review on 9th April 2020
Fast service and good quality
The item was returned as it was too long for me.
Excellent but expensive quality of overalls.
However they did not answer an enquiry but I worked it out. Thank you.
I use WWE for all of our UK corporate clothing and have done for a number of years, I always speak to Ian in customer services and he knows exactly what quality I want and how we like our logo's etc.
Recently my colleagues in other European offices, have been asking where we get our corporate clothing, as the logo quality is so much better than they can get from their own suppliers and when we compare pricing in a lot of instances WWE is also cheaper!
On the occasion there has been an issue with delivery etc. WWE has gone out of their way to get it resolved on time for me, I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend them and their product range caters for all budgets.
Pleased with the service but unfortunately the tunics that I ordered in a size 8 are extremely large so will have to pay to get them altered, never had this problem before.
Very pleased with the service and the speed it was all done
I tried this company for the first time, i found them easy to use when adding a logo, they kept in contact with me to confirm and make any changes which i did. so i was very happy with the clothes i ordered and would use this company again.
Great quality t-shirts and very professional customer service
Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 3,563 reviews