Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
Great experience with this company. My order was a few days behind schedule but who cares!!! We are in the middle of a pandemic and their staff must be working super hard at the minute to try to keep people supplied with necessary PPE. Will definitely use this company again. Embroidery looked amazing on my companies polo shirts!! Thankyou and keep up the good work!
We made a spelling mistake and called them to see if they could do something about it and the problem was resolved very quickly with no hassle will be buying again in the new year thanks
unbelievable price and customer service. Nothing is too much trouble and they are very fast at replying to emails
Ordered 25 printed T-shirt’s for our team charity day. Easy to order, great quality and no hidden fees!
First time of using this company. Received my item within 5 days good value for money. Only drawback was the postage which worked out twice the cost of the item. Maybe it will be more cost effective next time to order more than one item, I just wanted to see what the quality was like before ordering more.
Received my items today, all through the service was brilliant. I asked questions on the web chat and they was very very helpful.
My items are brilliant 5 starts all the way
Quality gear
I have in the passed used other companies for my printwear, not anymore. I use the best now Workwear express, great staff, fantastic service and good pricing. Thank you, Lucky Lou's
Great work trousers. Had them before and i will keep buying it
Despite a few issues with my order, one of the online sales advisors called Rebecca Robinson went above and beyond to tackle these issues head on which eventually made me a very happy customer. Rebecca physically left the sales department and went over to the Production department to ensure my order was dealt with correctly. In my eyes, even though there were previous issues with my order, Rebecca's Customer Service was both fantastic and professional. Customer Service is one of the most important aspects of any business, and to that end Rebecca has earned a 5 star review for herself and the team. Thank you Rebecca!
We are currently going through an unprecedented time due to the Corona Virus, and a lot of companies are struggling with many different aspects of their business. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but i did encounter quite a few issues. However, on the flipside, i was in constant contact with a Support Agent called Rebecca Robinson through the entire process. She was absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond to make everything right for me as a customer. To cut a long story short, she physically left her department and went over to the Production department to ensure my order was being dealt with correctly. So despite all the previous issues i had, Rebecca's Professional Customer Service as earned herself and all the team involved a 5 Star Rating from me. This is exactly what Top Customer Service should be like. Thank you Rebecca.
Received my order today and can honestly say, I am over the moon with it.. right from start to finish, the staff where very very helpful. I ordered a size large in all workwear and it all fits perfectly (if you are wondering about sizing).
Will 100% be returning for any future workwear I may be needing!
Just received my order from you. Have to say I’m very impressed with everything. Great quality very happy with the service. I’ll be ordering a lot more in the next few weeks
Very efficient and quality of goods really impressive
I have ordered a few items and recently a Jacket.
As always the Service is excellent and easy to use.
Excellent Customer Service too.
Highly recommended.
Thank you.
I ordered two pairs of black work trousers for myself. I usually have an issue with sizes and usually have to get trousers altered. However, these fitted perfectly as desribed, are very comfortable and of excellent quality. I will have no hesitation in ordering again from this company.
easy to use, exactly as I requested, delivery was on time
I haven't experienced better service.
One of the ordered item was out of stock ( work gloves ) which I was expecting that anyway because of situation going around. Anyway Workwear Express offered me so many options such as: get refund, wait for stock, order something else ect. Also I been given different websites options where I could find similar or same stock. After choosing redund the money was in my bank account immediately. I was informed about every single step. The invoices was sent straight away. I wasn't expecting delivery to be that quick too!
Highly recommend and definitely coming back to shop again!
Outstanding customer service!
Product is great quality and I will definitely be back for more.
Thank you Workwear Express team!
B
Great pair of boots delivered verry quickly
Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 3,563 reviews